What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
ALIZA QUOTE: What I call my G-d is my business. How I regard my G-d is again, my business. None of this is your business, but if you choose to make it your business, know that I reserve the right to dismiss your views. I don’t happen to give a flying fuck what you think and nothing that you think has any impact on my life.

WRONG!

Aliza,

You responded in kind, therefore, you opened up a discourse relative to your immoral and disgusting Jewish religion!

So you will be comfortable with a conversation regarding your primitive belief, and for a drastic change, I am going to use terms and words like you do, in that you’re a little disgusting potty mouthed woman, okay? Furthermore, I can’t use non sequiturs like you do ad infinitum because I am basing my discourse upon fact, and at your expense, sorry. Sad

YOUR QUOTE: “I reserve the right to dismiss your views”

Dear, its not my views, but your Yahweh god’s views as instructed within your Tanakh that you are to follow. I am sorry that you’re having a very hard time accepting this godly fact, and where it does have impact upon your life by you calling your Yahweh a liar by not following his inspired doctrine! Get logic 101, yes? Maybe just a little bit, you blundering theist fool!

ALIZA, NOW DON’T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR JEWISH GODLY FACTS, NO MORE "SMOKE SCREENS," OKAY? YAHWEH IS WATCHING YOU!

No where in your primitive Jewish writings do you have any authority whatsoever to make your Yahweh god into what you want him to be, period! Do you understand this most simple premise of your barbaric belief, you pathetic insipid fool?! If your inept mind set is going to swallow such a primitive belief in today's age, then it is up to your Yahweh god’s inspired word to determine what you believe and have to accept, and not you, do you understand this simple godly proposition you ignorant apologetic fool?!

Get out your primitive Tanakh and try and follow along, that is if your assumed intellect can do so, to what your Yahweh god has proposed for you without any insidious apologetic spin doctoring required. GET IT, FOOL?

In part, the following: “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today , the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.( Deuteronomy 28: 1-68)

As your serial killer Yahweh’s inspired word stated above in the writings of your disgusting Tanakh, you are to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of your Tanakh’s writings, which equal the Christian Old Testament! Do you understand this simple godly fact, you stupid shit for brains second class woman?!

Now, as you've been going against your serial killer god in turning him in to what you want him to be, tell us where do you get the authority to usurp the inspired word of your primitive god by not following all of the 613 commandments set forth by Yahweh within his writings of the Tanakh? You ARE NOT a follower of your pagan faith if you DO NOT follow ALL of his doctrine within said book relating to his commandments as Yahweh prescribed. Do you understand this godly edict, you blithering idiot?!

" Gee Mr. Policeman, I don't want to follow all of the DMV laws of my state, and that is why I went over the speed limit by interpreting that I could if need be, okay? I want to make up my own laws instead, but I still want to be able to have a driver's license to drive my car by not following all of the DMV laws, okay? "
Get it, you unadulterated fool?!

(Wow, this epithet name calling like you do releases a lot of tension when conversing with an ignorant theist like you, lol)

Aliza, in vain, you try so hard to be anachronistic because I can only assume that you’re ashamed of your primitive belief relative to todays acceptances, where this is blatantly shown within this thread by your insidious smoke screen covers in running away from addressing your Bronze Age cult's doctrine!

NO MORE SPIN DOCTORING, NO MORE INSIDIOUS UNGODLY APOLOGETICS, BECAUSE WHAT YAHWEH SAID ONCE LITERALLY IN HIS WRITTEN WORD WITHIN YOUR TANAKH, HE DID NOT MEAN FOR YOU TO TAKE IT IN ANY OTHER WAY THROUGH INSIDIOUS “INTERPRETATION AND APOLOGETICS" TO MAKE IT MORE ACCEPTABLE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTAND YOU SECOND CLASS WOMAN?

Aliza, you’ve been masturbating your feeble inept mind for far to long in wanting your primitive faith the way you want it to be by usurping your Yahweh god's inspired word. I will await a timely response, now, DON’T RUN AWAY from facts to your primitive belief, okay? If you have to run away again to save face, remember, Yahweh is watching you in disgust, along with you admitting to me proving my points!

(Now, let the usual side-line "nibblers" have their comical non sequitur ranting responses that are so entertaining to their equally inept mindset followers) Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2016, 03:52 PM
(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  No Atheist, especially in this forum, and myself, will ever equal the vitriolic "Hitch Slap" as shown to the religious fool in the video below as he called their primitive belief wicked and stupid.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2LehsA1dk

Did you watch that video before you posted it? I ask cause you have compared yourself to Hitch yet in that video Hitchens expresses his opinion in a well spoken, eloquent, civilized, and honest manner. He didn't talk down to the person who asked the question, he didn't shout into the mic, didn't act like a belligerent abusive cunt and he made it explicitly clear that he was opposed to a specific demonstrable harmful belief and the people who act on it.

Have you ever watched Hitches debate theists? He doesn't get up on the podium and take a shit on their chest you delusional moron.

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and of which I and many others do as well,
Ooooooh I get it, you think taking a single sound bite (wicked and stupid) and mindlessly regurgitating in every instance you can makes you like Hitchens. Never mind that you have NOTHING ELSE IN COMMON with the man when it comes to dealing with theists.

[Image: ryan-reynolds-fucking-stupid-angry.gif]

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  but this is not worthy within this forum, but coddling the theist is by alumni of Atheists in this forum.
Seriously kid, repeating something both stupid and repeatedly disproven does not make it magically true, and just makes you look like more of a stupid ass then you already do.

We get it, in your mind anyone that is not a raging fucking asshole to every religious person on the internet is coddling them. You know... I don't know what neighborhood you grew up in but if you acted the way you do in mine you would have found yourself temporarily breathing from a new hole in your neck.

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Conversely, what is an embarrassment to "strong atheists" is for them to watch "weak atheists" like within this forum, coddle and placate to the religious that visit this forum.
"Strong atheism" =/= being a goddamn cunt for no reason. Get your head outta your ass you chicken shit lil' bitch.

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  If you took Christopher's MO, it is the Atheists position to question the theist as shown in the video above, and the reasoning why, and to call them out upon their primitive beliefs for the sake of humanity, period.
WE do that all the time. You do not, you just act like a cunt and those are not the same thing.

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You and your equally minded brethren can continue to be wussies by letting the theist have a pass to believe in their particular dangerous cult they've chosen..
Ya guys as everyone knows I, WhiskeyDebates, have a history of wussing out and not calling out theistic bullshit. Right guys? ....Guys?...where did ya go guys?

You're a fucking idiot, and everything you make this claim you show how fucking clueless about the people here you are. Oh I'm sorry that we didn't all suddenly lose our human decency and join you in being a walking talking piece of shit just because there was a theist in the fuckin' room.

Given how delusional you are I'm sure you expected us to flock to your asshole banner the second you joined but no sorry we care way more about how a person acts then what they believe. Aliza is a better person than you are by a fuckin' country mile.

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  where the irony is in an ATHEIST FORUM
Only a person as stupid as you would think it ironic that, just because this is an atheist forum, not everyone here is a dumb stuncunt like you. We are adults. We can separate actions from belief. We can disagree with people without our default setting being "Frat house rapist".
Grow the fuck up.

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  without bringing the "Hitch slap down upon them."
Yes because in the 11 hours you have been here you have magically gleaned a complete and untarnished knowledge of every interaction that every person has had on this forum since it opened.

[Image: when-someone-thinks-youre-serious-when-y...castic.gif]

(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You're more worried about losing a long relationship with a friend that is a theist, than to show the theist to be a fool
That's because we are not psychopaths that get our self-esteem from being cunts on the internet? Aliza already knows what our opinion of her religious views are so we gain...what by being an asshole like you? So friends are less important to you than making people look foolish. Cool, your a selfish cunt, we got it now fuck off and die.

I got a news flash for you kid it's not religion that took family members and friends from you. It's that your a bigoted fucking loser that thinks "scoring points" is more important than people.

Religion ain't your problem you are.
[Image: tumblr_static_wolverine_flip_bird_gif.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:02 PM
UNFOGGED QUOTE:

Aliza has been questioned and 'called out' many times about her beliefs by many of the members of this forum, including me. She is not coddled about that in any way and she knows that we think her beliefs are unjustified and that we do not respect them. We are simply able to have a civilized discussion with somebody who is not trying to convince us that her beliefs are justified because that's how adults behave.

Facepalm What a tool. You've been here only a few days and think you understand everybody here. If you don't like the atmosphere you know where the door is.
[/quote]

unfogged,

Uh, where in the rules does it state that new members can't call out a person that has already been called out? You did it your way, and I'll do it my way. I can only assume that you called Aliza out by sending her flowers and gift certificates. Smile Look how Christopher Hitchens did it, GET IT, YOU BLATANT TOOL?!

I don't have to understand everyone here in every way that calls themselves a theist, in no matter what primitive god they follow, whereas the only thing needed is their godly writings of said faith in an Atheist's forum, and for them not to rewrite their godly doctrines, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC 101?!

You are the complete definition of being a weak wussie Atheist. Sad
19-10-2016, 04:14 PM
(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ALIZA QUOTE: What I call my G-d is my business. How I regard my G-d is again, my business. None of this is your business, but if you choose to make it your business, know that I reserve the right to dismiss your views. I don’t happen to give a flying fuck what you think and nothing that you think has any impact on my life.

WRONG!

Aliza,

You responded in kind, therefore, you opened up a discourse relative to your immoral and disgusting Jewish religion!

So you will be comfortable with a conversation regarding your primitive belief, and for a drastic change, I am going to use terms and words like you do, in that you’re a little disgusting potty mouthed woman, okay? Furthermore, I can’t use non sequiturs like you do ad infinitum because I am basing my discourse upon fact, and at your expense, sorry. Sad

YOUR QUOTE: “I reserve the right to dismiss your views”

Dear, its not my views, but your Yahweh god’s views as instructed within your Tanakh that you are to follow. I am sorry that you’re having a very hard time accepting this godly fact, and where it does have impact upon your life by you calling your Yahweh a liar by not following his inspired doctrine! Get logic 101, yes? Maybe just a little bit, you blundering theist fool!

ALIZA, NOW DON’T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR JEWISH GODLY FACTS, NO MORE "SMOKE SCREENS," OKAY? YAHWEH IS WATCHING YOU!

No where in your primitive Jewish writings do you have any authority whatsoever to make your Yahweh god into what you want him to be, period! Do you understand this most simple premise of your barbaric belief, you pathetic insipid fool?! If your inept mind set is going to swallow such a primitive belief in today's age, then it is up to your Yahweh god’s inspired word to determine what you believe and have to accept, and not you, do you understand this simple godly proposition you ignorant apologetic fool?!

Get out your primitive Tanakh and try and follow along, that is if your assumed intellect can do so, to what your Yahweh god has proposed for you without any insidious apologetic spin doctoring required. GET IT, FOOL?

In part, the following: “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today , the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.( Deuteronomy 28: 1-68)

As your serial killer Yahweh’s inspired word stated above in the writings of your disgusting Tanakh, you are to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of your Tanakh’s writings, which equal the Christian Old Testament! Do you understand this simple godly fact, you stupid shit for brains second class woman?!

Now, as you've been going against your serial killer god in turning him in to what you want him to be, tell us where do you get the authority to usurp the inspired word of your primitive god by not following all of the 613 commandments set forth by Yahweh within his writings of the Tanakh? You ARE NOT a follower of your pagan faith if you DO NOT follow ALL of his doctrine within said book relating to his commandments as Yahweh prescribed. Do you understand this godly edict, you blithering idiot?!

" Gee Mr. Policeman, I don't want to follow all of the DMV laws of my state, and that is why I went over the speed limit by interpreting that I could if need be, okay? I want to make up my own laws instead, but I still want to be able to have a driver's license to drive my car by not following all of the DMV laws, okay? "
Get it, you unadulterated fool?!

(Wow, this epithet name calling like you do releases a lot of tension when conversing with an ignorant theist like you, lol)

Aliza, in vain, you try so hard to be anachronistic because I can only assume that you’re ashamed of your primitive belief relative to todays acceptances, where this is blatantly shown within this thread by your insidious smoke screen covers in running away from addressing your Bronze Age cult's doctrine!

NO MORE SPIN DOCTORING, NO MORE INSIDIOUS UNGODLY APOLOGETICS, BECAUSE WHAT YAHWEH SAID ONCE LITERALLY IN HIS WRITTEN WORD WITHIN YOUR TANAKH, HE DID NOT MEAN FOR YOU TO TAKE IT IN ANY OTHER WAY THROUGH INSIDIOUS “INTERPRETATION AND APOLOGETICS" TO MAKE IT MORE ACCEPTABLE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTAND YOU SECOND CLASS WOMAN?

Aliza, you’ve been masturbating your feeble inept mind for far to long in wanting your primitive faith the way you want it to be by usurping your Yahweh god's inspired word. I will await a timely response, now, DON’T RUN AWAY from facts to your primitive belief, okay? If you have to run away again to save face, remember, Yahweh is watching you in disgust, along with you admitting to me proving my points!

(Now, let the usual side-line "nibblers" have their comical non sequitur ranting responses that are so entertaining to their equally inept mindset followers) Laugh out load

OMG! Laugh out loadLaugh out load I haven't even finished reading your post. I'll have to do so later, but I just needed to say that your whole personality screams raging, fundy Christian.

You must have had a horrible childhood!

I'm really glad you semi-escaped, but you haven't shed the fundy behavior yet. I'm a little concerned that you're only having a lover's quarrel with Jesus and that you'll return to Christianity just as soon as your pastor concedes that he was wrong to say rock music was "of the devil."
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Whiskey 104 rye quote:

Did you watch that video before you posted it? I ask cause you have compared yourself to Hitch yet in that video Hitchens expresses his opinion in a well spoken, eloquent, civilized, and honest manner. He didn't talk down to the person who asked the question, he didn't shout into the mic, didn't act like a belligerent abusive cunt and he made it explicitly clear that he was opposed to a specific demonstrable harmful belief and the people who act on it.

WhiskeyDebates,

Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? Do you like removing one foot to insert the other? Laugh out load

Wow, Yahweh I wish I had the time that you do in responding upon this forum! Seriously, if it wasn't for non sequiturs, fowl language, and just making yourself the village idiot, you would be blind-sided upon any discourse whatsoever.

To save you from further embarrassment, and like I stated before, I will leave you to your own means of thinking that you're a worthwhile poster, because I do not want to be responsible in you having yet another psychotic attack that lands you in the hospital. You can thank me later, okay?

Good day.
19-10-2016, 04:19 PM
(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You responded in kind, therefore, you opened up a discourse.....
Her telling you she doesn't care about your uninformed and bigoted opinion is literally the opposite of "opening a discourse". You acting like a bigot and her telling you to fuck off is not an invitation to keep talking.
How stupid are you?

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  in that you’re a little disgusting potty mouthed woman
Called it guys. Sexist motherfucker. I called it, you all saw!

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Furthermore, I can’t use non sequiturs like you do
Sure you can would you like me to quote a few of them?

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Dear, its not my views, but your Yahweh god’s views as instructed within your Tanakh that you are to follow.
And she is perfectly free to dismiss your view of her Holy book, when you have demonstrated multiple times that you don't know a fucking thing about Jewish or even Christian theology.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ...Yahweh....
Proving the point almost instantly.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Get logic 101, yes?
Hilarious coming from a person to stupid to operate the door to even get into the class.Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  NO MORE "SMOKE SCREENS,
Take your own advice fucker. Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  No where in your primitive Jewish writings do you have any authority whatsoever to make your Yahweh god into what you want him to be, period!
You got a point? People still do this every day, and you have ignored numerous explanations of why they do and why they don't HAVE to do what you say they have to do.
Somethign tells me your favorite colour is brown ain't it Adolf?

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Do you understand this most simple premise of your barbaric belief, you pathetic insipid fool?![/b]
Sorry is Jesus God in Christianity, I forgot? Cunt.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  If your inept mind set is going to swallow such a primitive belief in today's age, then it is up to your Yahweh god’s inspired word to determine what you believe and have to accept, and not you, do you understand this simple godly proposition you ignorant apologetic fool?!
Oh ya you sound exactly like Hitchens man.Rolleyes Cunt.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  GET IT, FOOL?
Ooooo internet tough guy alert. And you wonder why she didn't want to give an asshole like you the time of day.

Unbelievable.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Do you understand this simple godly fact, you stupid shit for brains second class woman?!
Oh joy more sexism. Second class? She is DEMONSTRABLY a better person then you so where does that leave you?

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  [color=#9400D3]" Gee Mr. Policeman, I don't want to follow all of the DMV laws of my state, and that is why I went over the speed limit by interpreting that I could if need be, okay? I want to make up my own laws instead, but I still want to be able to have a driver's license to drive my car by not following all of the DMV laws, okay? "
Your shitty DMV comparison was already crushed once, do I REALLY need to point out your stupidity on the same thing AGAIN?

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  smoke screen covers in running away
Really bitch?Rolleyes

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  NO MORE SPIN DOCTORING, NO MORE INSIDIOUS UNGODLY APOLOGETICS, BECAUSE WHAT YAHWEH SAID ONCE LITERALLY IN HIS WRITTEN WORD WITHIN YOUR TANAKH, HE DID NOT MEAN FOR YOU TO TAKE IT IN ANY OTHER WAY THROUGH INSIDIOUS “INTERPRETATION AND APOLOGETICS" TO MAKE IT MORE ACCEPTABLE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTAND YOU SECOND CLASS WOMAN?
Jesus Christ take a fuckin' sedative psycho. Shit like this is why she was justified in saying you need mental health.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I will await a timely response, now, DON’T RUN AWAY from facts...... If you have to run away again to save face......
Hahahaha! REALLY? Fuck me, you have been running like a lil' bitch from me for pages now you cunt. I showed that you were fucking wrong about Aliza and her use of the name Jesus and you clammed right the fuck up. I kicked your balls so far up into your chest you can't even form a replay.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mrljc7XOUd1qz4rgp.gif]

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  (Now, let the usual side-line "nibblers" have their comical non sequitur ranting responses that are so entertaining to their equally inept mindset followers) Laugh out load
Right cause anyone who doesn't sit back and let you be an abusive sexist cunt is the bad guy.Rolleyes

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:23 PM
(19-10-2016 04:02 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Uh, where in the rules does it state that new members can't call out a person that has already been called out?

The point, O great and powerful one, is that you claimed that she had not been "called out" without knowing what the fuck you were talking about.

Quote:You did it your way, and I'll do it my way. I can only assume that you called Aliza out by sending her flowers and gift certificates. Smile Look how Christopher Hitchens did it, GET IT, YOU BLATANT TOOL?!

Nobody is objecting to you questioning her on her beliefs. We object to your assuming what her beliefs are before asking her and then acting like a complete jackass. I really enjoy watching Hitchens eviscerate somebody's argument but that is not what you did. I get it very well. You are an obnoxious fool.

Quote:I don't have to understand everyone here in every way that calls themselves a theist, in no matter what primitive god they follow, whereas the only thing needed is their godly writings of said faith in an Atheist's forum, and for them not to rewrite their godly doctrines, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC 101?!

Apparently your reading comprehension is as bad as your personality. That's not surprising. Sometime you might want to try listening to what a person is actually saying before flying off the handle with your preconceived strawman.

Quote:You are the complete definition of being a weak wussie Atheist. Sad

If the choice is that or loud, boorish, childish asshat... I'll happily take wussie atheist.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
19-10-2016, 04:23 PM
(19-10-2016 04:18 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Whiskey 104 rye quote:

WhiskeyDebates,

Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? Do you like removing one foot to insert the other? Laugh out load

Wow, Yahweh I wish I had the time that you do in responding upon this forum! Seriously, if it wasn't for non sequiturs, fowl language, and just making yourself the village idiot, you would be blind-sided upon any discourse whatsoever.

To save you from further embarrassment, and like I stated before, I will leave you to your own means of thinking that you're a worthwhile poster, because I do not want to be responsible in you having yet another psychotic attack that lands you in the hospital. You can thank me later, okay?

Good day.

Twenty-First Century Asshole:

One of Whiskey Debates is worth a thousand of you. I would say that even if I disagreed with everything he says -- because he says it so well. And he only says mean things to those who deserve it. You, on the other hand, are a complete asshole to everyone. If you leave the forum or get banned, nobody will miss you.
19-10-2016, 04:27 PM
It would be so funny if 19CenturyDouchBag turns out to be theBorg's sock!
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 04:31 PM
The beloved Aliza quote:

OMG! Laugh out loadLaugh out load I haven't even finished reading your post. I'll have to do so later, but I just needed to say that your whole personality screams raging, fundy Christian.

You must have had a horrible childhood!

I'm really glad you semi-escaped, but you haven't shed the fundy behavior yet. I'm a little concerned that you're only having a lover's quarrel with Jesus and that you'll return to Christianity just as soon as your pastor concedes that he was wrong to say rock music was "of the devil."

Aliza,

Can you spell NON SEQUITURS? Sure you can. This seems to be the modus operandi of this forum's alumni, Yahweh forbid if you and your brethren used actual facts for a change instead of making up delusions as fact, huh?

I can't wait for your response, thank you dear as I am counting the moments! Tongue