What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 04:18 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?
Expressing his view that a belief is wicked and stupid is not talking down to the person. Talking down to a person is when you talk to a person with the intent to demean or humiliate them. he does not do this at ANY POINT in the video you fucking idiot.
He was the epitome of respectful disagreement, you are the opposite you are not like Hitch at all. He explained why he was opposed to religion but at no point did he fucking attack or talk down to the man who asked the question. Hitch never hid behind anonymity you fuck, so log off the forum and go try that shit in real life. See how far you get.

You are fucking incompetent.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Do you like removing one foot to insert the other?
The only place I have had to remove my foot since you got to this forum is from your gaping ass. Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Wow, Yahweh I wish I had the time that you do in responding upon this forum!
It takes me almost no time at all to counter your nonsense.Drinking Beverage

Nice smokecreen by the way.Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Seriously, if it wasn't for non sequiturs,
Demonstrate one. I've demonstrated your bullshit as bullshit several times now so maybe do more than make assertions like a little bitch.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  fowl language
You don't get to bitch about foul language give the post you just made. Get your head outta your ass little boy.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and just making yourself the village idiot
Saying your delusions out loud doesn't make them real. I've destroyed your bullshit and you haven't even been able to FORM a rebuttal of them let alone make me look bad.
Aliza believes in god but your the one living int he land of make believe.Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  you would be blind-sided upon any discourse whatsoever.
OOoo scary! That's why you ran like a bitch from me right? Right?

Bring it you dickless coward.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  To save you from further embarrassment, and like I stated before, I will leave you to your own means of thinking that you're a worthwhile poster, because I do not want to be responsible in you having yet another psychotic attack that lands you in the hospital. You can thank me later, okay?
Lol and you were accusing Aliza of using smokescreens and running to save face. You are a dickless coward and a shameless liar, and I own your bitch ass.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:34 PM
grasshopper's inept quote:

Twenty-First Century Asshole:

One of Whiskey Debates is worth a thousand of you. I would say that even if I disagreed with everything he says -- because he says it so well. And he only says mean things to those who deserve it. You, on the other hand, are a complete asshole to everyone. If you leave the forum or get banned, nobody will miss you.

Grasshopper,

Shhhhhhhh, you were already made the ignorant fool earlier, why step in the proverbial poo once again?
19-10-2016, 04:36 PM
(19-10-2016 04:14 PM)Aliza Wrote:  OMG! Laugh out loadLaugh out load I haven't even finished reading your post. I'll have to do so later, but I just needed to say that your whole personality screams raging, fundy Christian.
I've also noted that he wont go after other Christians on this forum and he keeps calling your faith "Pagan" something no atheist I know does, but a shit ton of Christians do.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:38 PM
(19-10-2016 04:23 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  If you leave the forum or get banned, nobody will miss you.
Not only that but no one will even remember he was here inside a week.
"Remember that bigoted cunt?" will be the best he ever gets.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:40 PM
(19-10-2016 04:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I can't wait for your response, thank you dear as I am counting the moments! Tongue
That's cause you have nothing of worth in your life besides being a dick on the internet. Shoo Shoo little fly, go back to your Anime bodypillow, she's the only one that doesn't think your a cunt.

[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:41 PM
(19-10-2016 04:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  The beloved Aliza quote:

OMG! Laugh out loadLaugh out load I haven't even finished reading your post. I'll have to do so later, but I just needed to say that your whole personality screams raging, fundy Christian.

You must have had a horrible childhood!

I'm really glad you semi-escaped, but you haven't shed the fundy behavior yet. I'm a little concerned that you're only having a lover's quarrel with Jesus and that you'll return to Christianity just as soon as your pastor concedes that he was wrong to say rock music was "of the devil."

Aliza,

Can you spell NON SEQUITURS? Sure you can. This seems to be the modus operandi of this forum's alumni, Yahweh forbid if you and your brethren used actual facts for a change instead of making up delusions as fact, huh?

I can't wait for your response, thank you dear as I am counting the moments! Tongue

First of all... you are making my day so much brighter. I mean, I'm totally flattered about the crush you obviously have on me, but I'm also in need of some comic relief and you're providing it. Thanks, man!
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 04:43 PM
(19-10-2016 04:34 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Shhhhhhhh, you were already made the ignorant fool earlier, why step in the proverbial poo once again?

Why does this forum get so many clueless assholes like this shit head who, despite getting exactly ZERO support from ANYONE at ANY TIME, who can't get a single person to agree with them all have these delusions of winning every fucking argument they have?

Fuck me but you know who this guy reminds me of? Call of the Wild. Same exact fucking "be a cunt and pretend your winning" nonsense. Fucking. Hilarious.

Sock of the Wild. Lolz

[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 04:45 PM
(19-10-2016 04:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 04:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I can't wait for your response, thank you dear as I am counting the moments! Tongue
That's cause you have nothing of worth in your life besides being a dick on the internet. Shoo Shoo little fly, go back to your Anime bodypillow, she's the only one that doesn't think your a cunt.

[Image: nfbrrii.gif]
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 04:54 PM
(19-10-2016 04:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

[Image: 6b4.png]
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 05:01 PM
(19-10-2016 04:27 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It would be so funny if 19CenturyDouchBag turns out to be theBorg's sock!

If it were so (although I see too many stylistic differences to think it likely), don't we get a 2-for-1 special on banhammering?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post