What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 04:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's cause you have nothing of worth in your life besides being a dick on the internet. Shoo Shoo little fly, go back to your Anime bodypillow, she's the only one that doesn't think your a cunt.

[Image: 6b4.png]
[Image: best-laughing-hysterically-gif.gif]

I almost died! Ahahahaha!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 05:04 PM
(19-10-2016 05:01 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 04:27 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It would be so funny if 19CenturyDouchBag turns out to be theBorg's sock!

If it were so (although I see too many stylistic differences to think it likely), don't we get a 2-for-1 special on banhammering?
Could we like..just ... say that he is and get rid of both. Pretty please moms! Big Grin

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 05:06 PM
One more Laugh out load

[Image: zPslgByh.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person
by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?
Expressing his view that a belief is wicked and stupid is not talking down to the person. Talking down to a person is when you talk to a person with the intent to demean or humiliate them. he does not do this at ANY POINT in the video you fucking idiot.
He was the epitome of respectful disagreement, you are the opposite you are not like Hitch at all. He explained why he was opposed to religion but at no point did he fucking attack or talk down to the man who asked the question. Hitch never hid behind anonymity you fuck, so log off the forum and go try that shit in real life. See how far you get.

You are fucking incompetent.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Do you like removing one foot to insert the other?
The only place I have had to remove my foot since you got to this forum is from your gaping ass. Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Wow, Yahweh I wish I had the time that you do in responding upon this forum!
It takes me almost no time at all to counter your nonsense.Drinking Beverage

Nice smokecreen by the way.Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Seriously, if it wasn't for non sequiturs,
Demonstrate one. I've demonstrated your bullshit as bullshit several times now so maybe do more than make assertions like a little bitch.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  fowl language
You don't get to bitch about foul language give the post you just made. Get your head outta your ass little boy.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and just making yourself the village idiot
Saying your delusions out loud doesn't make them real. I've destroyed your bullshit and you haven't even been able to FORM a rebuttal of them let alone make me look bad.
Aliza believes in god but your the one living int he land of make believe.Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  you would be blind-sided upon any discourse whatsoever.
OOoo scary! That's why you ran like a bitch from me right? Right?

Bring it you dickless coward.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  To save you from further embarrassment, and like I stated before, I will leave you to your own means of thinking that you're a worthwhile poster, because I do not want to be responsible in you having yet another psychotic attack that lands you in the hospital. You can thank me later, okay?
Lol and you were accusing Aliza of using smokescreens and running to save face. You are a dickless coward and a shameless liar, and I own your bitch ass.
[/quote]

WhiskeyDebate104rye,

I am sure that your psychiatrists and therapists would concur, in that I should not upset you anymore with my MO in bringing forth religious facts towards the theist. Therefore, to help you with your obvious maladies of a disturbing nature, I will say that you own me, I am your bitch, and that I am a coward, okay? Are you already starting to feel better now?

To help you even further, I am not worthy of being in the same forum that you reside within, and that you're the king, and I am nothing but a minion, and that to make things even to any of your opposition like me, you post blindfolded and have your hands tied behind you and you type with your feet!

I hope that these granted conditions by me sooth your ever so wanting presence in this forum, okay? Oh Sir Mr. Whiskeydebate, tell me if you need any more accolades from me so as to grow your male anatomy even thicker in girth, and longer in length, okay?

In closing for the last time with you, thank you for even reading this post where I am truly obliged! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thumbsup
19-10-2016, 05:13 PM
(19-10-2016 04:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 04:14 PM)Aliza Wrote:  OMG! Laugh out loadLaugh out load I haven't even finished reading your post. I'll have to do so later, but I just needed to say that your whole personality screams raging, fundy Christian.
I've also noted that he wont go after other Christians on this forum and he keeps calling your faith "Pagan" something no atheist I know does, but a shit ton of Christians do.

I'm pretty sure he's a Christian. His behavior is just so fundy! He seems so steeped in Christian culture that he's unaware of how people conduct themselves outside of that culture. He really couldn't be more obvious if he had a flashing avatar featuring a big cross.

[Image: crossanimation123.jpg]
Hey everyone! This guy is a fucking Christian!

Maybe he's a Christian that got banned here and he's wondering if it was really his behavior and not his status as a theist.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 05:13 PM
That's it? Cool. Back to our regularly scheduled baby barbecue.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
19-10-2016, 05:16 PM
(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person
<more shit deleted>

Chippy, is that you? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-10-2016, 05:17 PM
(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person
Expressing his view that a belief is wicked and stupid is not talking down to the person. Talking down to a person is when you talk to a person with the intent to demean or humiliate them. he does not do this at ANY POINT in the video you fucking idiot.
He was the epitome of respectful disagreement, you are the opposite you are not like Hitch at all. He explained why he was opposed to religion but at no point did he fucking attack or talk down to the man who asked the question. Hitch never hid behind anonymity you fuck, so log off the forum and go try that shit in real life. See how far you get.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Do you like removing one foot to insert the other?
The only place I have had to remove my foot since you got to this forum is from your gaping ass. Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Wow, Yahweh I wish I had the time that you do in responding upon this forum!

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Seriously, if it wasn't for non sequiturs,
Demonstrate one. I've demonstrated your bullshit as bullshit several times now so maybe do more than make assertions like a little bitch.

You don't get to bitch about foul language give the post you just made. Get your head outta your ass little boy.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and just making yourself the village idiot
Saying your delusions out loud doesn't make them real. I've destroyed your bullshit and you haven't even been able to FORM a rebuttal of them let alone make me look bad.
Aliza believes in god but your the one living int he land of make believe.Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  you would be blind-sided upon any discourse whatsoever.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  To save you from further embarrassment, and like I stated before, I will leave you to your own means of thinking that you're a worthwhile poster, because I do not want to be responsible in you having yet another psychotic attack that lands you in the hospital. You can thank me later, okay?
Lol and you were accusing Aliza of using smokescreens and running to save face. You are a dickless coward and a shameless liar, and I own your bitch ass.

Put down the anime bodypillow and fix your fuckin' quotes Hobo Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 05:17 PM

WhiskeyDebate104rye,

I am sure that your psychiatrists and therapists would concur, in that I should not upset you anymore with my MO in bringing forth religious facts towards the theist. Therefore, to help you with your obvious maladies of a disturbing nature, I will say that you own me, I am your bitch, and that I am a coward, okay? Are you already starting to feel better now?

To help you even further, I am not worthy of being in the same forum that you reside within, and that you're the king, and I am nothing but a minion, and that to make things even to any of your opposition like me, you post blindfolded and have your hands tied behind you and you type with your feet!

I hope that these granted conditions by me sooth your ever so wanting presence in this forum, okay? Oh Sir Mr. Whiskeydebate, tell me if you need any more accolades from me so as to grow your male anatomy even thicker in girth, and longer in length, okay?

In closing for the last time with you, thank you for even reading this post where I am truly obliged! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thumbsup
[/quote]

Wait.. are you replying to your own posts? Hold on... this requires a more thorough investigation. I'm confused.

... oh yeah, these quotes are a fucking mess. It's just so hard to use forums! Such advanced technology.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 05:18 PM
(19-10-2016 05:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 04:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I've also noted that he wont go after other Christians on this forum and he keeps calling your faith "Pagan" something no atheist I know does, but a shit ton of Christians do.

I'm pretty sure he's a Christian. His behavior is just so fundy! He seems so steeped in Christian culture that he's unaware of how people conduct themselves outside of that culture. He really couldn't be more obvious if he had a flashing avatar featuring a big cross.

Hey everyone! This guy is a fucking Christian!

Maybe he's a Christian that got banned here and he's wondering if it was really his behavior and not his status as a theist.

Maybe he's just an anti-Semite. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post