What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 05:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person
by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?
<more shit deleted>

Chippy, is that you? Consider

I think that's what Tarts thought too. He suggested two possibilities, and I think that was one of them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2016, 05:21 PM
(19-10-2016 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm pretty sure he's a Christian. His behavior is just so fundy! He seems so steeped in Christian culture that he's unaware of how people conduct themselves outside of that culture. He really couldn't be more obvious if he had a flashing avatar featuring a big cross.

Hey everyone! This guy is a fucking Christian!

Maybe he's a Christian that got banned here and he's wondering if it was really his behavior and not his status as a theist.

Maybe he's just an anti-Semite. Consider

He could be. He's opposed to equality for women as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Other than that, he's just a ray of sunshine Big Grin
19-10-2016, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 05:46 PM by 21stCenturyIconoclast.)

Aliza's questionable quote:

That's cause you have nothing of worth in your life besides being a dick on the internet. Shoo Shoo little fly, go back to your Anime body pillow,
she's the only one that doesn't think your a cunt.

Aliza, say it ain't so!

Oh, oh, are you alluding to RUNNING AGAIN because of logic, reason, and biblical fact to your primitive faith????

Aren't you worried about your credence within this forum by not addressing the godly truth relative to your cultist belief that I've given you?

Aliza, an obvious observation, why don't you take the time in NOT posting non sequiturs, and actually address my previous post of you trying in vain to usurp your Yahweh god's doctrine? Yes? Get help if your assumed education to your cultist belief goes wanting to the questions posed to you in the post in question, okay?

STILL WAITING ALZIA! Sad

OKAY SIDELINE NIBBLERS, ENTER YOUR NON SEQUITURS AND CIRCULAR REASONING HERE : ______________________________________________

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
19-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Whoa... I'm fresh to this particular exchange...

What an asshole.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-10-2016, 05:44 PM
(19-10-2016 05:27 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  .

That's cause you have nothing of worth in your life besides being a dick on the internet. Shoo Shoo little fly, go back to your Anime body pillow,

Aliza, say it ain't so!

Oh, oh, are you alluding to RUNNING AGAIN because of logic, reason, and biblical fact to your primitive faith????

Aren't you worried about your credence within this forum by not addressing the godly truth relative to your cultist belief that I've given you?

Aliza, an obvious observation, why don't you take the time in NOT posting non sequiturs, and actually address my previous post of you trying in vain to usurp your Yahweh god's doctrine? Yes? Get help if your assumed education to your cultist belief goes wanting to the questions posed to you in the post in question, okay?

OKAY SIDELINE NIBBLERS, ENTER YOUR NON SEQUITURS AND CIRCULAR REASONING HERE : ______________________________________________

That wasn't a quote from Aliza. See that's what happens when you don't hit the reply quote properly.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 05:56 PM

Aliza, say it ain't so!

STILL WAITING ALZIA! Sad

Uhh..... just a little FYI, if you're looking for quick replies from me, then you can just keep on waiting. I'm way too busy to read your posts in detail, let alone reply to you. The best I'm doing to your posts is just skimming them. I read my friends posts, but I already know your posts are worthless, and I need to route my energies into more important things.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 06:03 PM
(19-10-2016 05:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Aliza, say it ain't so!

STILL WAITING ALZIA! Sad

Uhh..... just a little FYI, if you're looking for quick replies from me, then you can just keep on waiting. I'm way too busy to read your posts in detail, let alone reply to you. The best I'm doing to your posts is just skimming them. I read my friends posts, but I already know your posts are worthless, and I need to route my energies into more important things.

I'm having flashbacks. This is almost exactly how I was rejected by a woman I had a crush on. Not too harsh, but to the point. Poor bastard.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
19-10-2016, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 06:07 PM by 21stCenturyIconoclast.)
That wasn't a quote from Aliza. See that's what happens when you don't hit the reply quote properly.
[/quote]

Jennybee,

You are correct! My faux pas, because it was Whiskeydebate104 rye that stated that quote!

In conversing with all of these weak Atheists within this thread, and the token theist, Aliza, I lose track as you can obviously see, and the actual 104 rye that I am drinking at the same time to help numb the posts from these alleged Atheists, doesn't help as well.

Regarding the quote thingy, for some reason, when I use the quote option after typing my words, and when I click on "previews post" or "post reply" my entire post does not show at times when posted! Sometime it does, and other times it doesn't. Yahweh must be really pissed at me for taking on one of his mythical adherents. Therefore, I have to do it the old fashioned way, sorry for any inconvenience. Sad
19-10-2016, 06:06 PM
(19-10-2016 06:03 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Uhh..... just a little FYI, if you're looking for quick replies from me, then you can just keep on waiting. I'm way too busy to read your posts in detail, let alone reply to you. The best I'm doing to your posts is just skimming them. I read my friends posts, but I already know your posts are worthless, and I need to route my energies into more important things.

I'm having flashbacks. This is almost exactly how I was rejected by a woman I had a crush on. Not too harsh, but to the point. Poor bastard.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
!!! OH, OH, ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!