What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  That wasn't a quote from Aliza. See that's what happens when you don't hit the reply quote properly.

Jennybee,

You are correct! My faux pas, because it was Whiskeydebate104 rye that stated that quote!

In conversing with all of these weak Atheists within this thread, and the token theist, Aliza, I lose track as you can obviously see, and the actual 104 rye that I am drinking at the same time to help numb the posts from these alleged Atheists, doesn't help as well.

Regarding the quote thingy, for some reason, when I use the quote option after typing my words, and when I click on "previews post" or "post reply" my entire post does not show when posted! Yahweh must be really pissed at me for taking on one of his mythical adherents. Therefore, I have to do it the old fashioned way, sorry for any inconvenience. Sad
[/quote]

I think you should call it a day and just concentrate on the drinking.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
19-10-2016, 06:10 PM
(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  That wasn't a quote from Aliza. See that's what happens when you don't hit the reply quote properly.

Yeah, I have noticed how stupid and rude you are while you believe yourself intelligent.

"Alleged atheists"? I am a lifelong atheist. Never believed in Zeus, Thor, Mithra, Jesus etc.

I am not American, so was never pressured into a belief in the evil known as christianity. An ideal I despise as evil in the extreme. Christianity is on the same level as Nazism to me. As is Islam and Judaism.

You assume too much, and when one assumes, one makes an Ass out of U and Me.

I see no great intellect. Just a pathetic rude moron.

Well done! Bowing

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
19-10-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 07:06 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I am sure that your psychiatrists and therapists would concur, in that I should not upset you anymore with my MO in bringing forth religious facts towards the theist.
Stupider by the minute. Is there a set number of times I have to tell your stupid ass I got no problem with you objecting to her beliefs but that my problem is when you act like an unrestrained psychopath and an unprovoked abusive cunt for no reason? Seven times? 43? What's the magic number before a fucking thought gets through that ignorant thick skull of yours?

(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Therefore, to help you with your obvious maladies of a disturbing nature...
Spoke the psychopath with delusions of grandeur, no social skills, and poor impulse control.

(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I will say that you own me, I am your bitch, and that I am a coward, okay?[/b].....I am not worthy of being in the same forum that you reside within, and that you're the king, and I am nothing but a minion, and that to make things even to any of your opposition like me, you post blindfolded and have your hands tied behind you and you type with your feet!
You wield sarcasm about as skillfully and nuanced as anything else you type, like a rock carried by a neanderthal that can only bludgeon without skill or grace.
The true humor comes from the fact that that's about as close as you have gotten to a correct thought since joining the forum and you didn't even mean it. Lolz.

(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I hope that these granted conditions by me sooth your ever so wanting presence in this forum, okay? Oh Sir Mr. Whiskeydebate, tell me if you need any more accolades from me so as to grow your male anatomy even thicker in girth, and longer in length, okay?
Your asshole can barely take the pounding your getting now, you really think that's a smart idea?Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  In closing for the last time with you, thank you for even reading this post where I am truly obliged! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thumbsup
You wanna know WHY I own your little bitch ass? 'Cause there are about a half a dozen posts by me ripping your bullshit excuses for why you're a stuncunt apart, several where I show you as being flat wrong in more than one of your sad accusations towards Aliza.......but THIS is all you got to say. Just flaccid flailing about and sad sad attempts at sarcasm to deflect and SMOKESCREEN from the fact you got nothing of substance to say and can't deal with the criticism.
Shit boy...way you talk you're supposed to be some big bad theist slayer but all I can see is a little boy playing at being a knight, riding about on a wooden horse with a bucket on his head fighting straw dragons with a spoon. Pathetic. Really truly pathetic.

If you got time to post you got time to address the fact I proved your a fucking liar. Worry less about my dick and find your own coward.
[Image: bitch-slap-o.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 06:14 PM
(19-10-2016 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe he's just an anti-Semite. Consider

I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 06:14 PM
[Image: Pillows.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
19-10-2016, 06:19 PM
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe he's just an anti-Semite. Consider

I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

I don't doubt that he is, but there's no "just" about it. It's pretty clear that he hates Jews, Christians, Muslims and everybody else who doesn't agree with his bigotry. He's an equal opportunity fascist.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
19-10-2016, 06:20 PM
(19-10-2016 06:19 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

I don't doubt that he is, but there's no "just" about it. It's pretty clear that he hates Jews, Christians, Muslims and everybody else who doesn't agree with his bigotry. He's an equal opportunity fascist.

Or, he's just a cunt?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
19-10-2016, 06:35 PM
. Aliza running away again quote, #187

Uhh..... just a little FYI, if you're looking for quick replies from me, then you can just keep on waiting. I'm way too busy to read your posts in detail, let alone reply to you. The best I'm doing to your posts is just skimming them. I read my friends posts, but I already know your posts are worthless, and I need to route my energies into more important things.
[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! OH, OH, ANOTHER ALIZA RUNNING AWAY FROM HER CULTIST BELIEF'S QUOTE !!!

Why am I not surprised with yet ANOTHER lame excuse, when at the same time, she has time to post non sequiturs ad infinitum! 2+2=4.

Theists like Aliza are so predictable when push comes to shove, whereas they have to run from their primitive beliefs when pushed to the proverbial wall.

Aliza, the fork has been inserted, you're embarrassingly done if front of your alumni friends. Thank you for proving my post #151 100 percent! Laugh out load

Next theist please!
19-10-2016, 06:38 PM
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: Pillows.jpg]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!! ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!!

Why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum! Laugh out load
19-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Yep. Asshole.

I guess every group has 'em. I just hope not too many other theists come here and see this one. We have a bad enough reputation, as it is.

Oh, and Mr. Asshole, non-sequiturs are pretty how any online discussion forum operates. It's just part of the package.

Try to back off on the douchebaggery, would you? Thaaaanks.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post