What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 06:06 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:03 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm having flashbacks. This is almost exactly how I was rejected by a woman I had a crush on. Not too harsh, but to the point. Poor bastard.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
!!! OH, OH, ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

How's that? Judging from your posts you obviously have an obsession with Aliza. I was comparing it to a similar experience I had. Granted I didn't come at her like an abusive psychopath, but you seem to take a different approach.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
19-10-2016, 06:42 PM
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe he's just an anti-Semite. Consider

I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!! ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

Why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum!
Laugh out load
19-10-2016, 06:46 PM

I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! YET ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

Once again, why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum!
Laugh out load
19-10-2016, 06:47 PM
(19-10-2016 06:42 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!! ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

Why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum!
Laugh out load

It's really hard to follow your posts, that's why people are just posting random shit at this point.

Surely you can't be miffed at people making judgments and statements about you without knowing you or knowing anything about you when you've been doing that to Aliza all along.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 06:49 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once again, why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum!
Laugh out load
19-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I wonder if 21century thinks I'm somehow offended when he uses the term "Yahwey." Like I'm over here thinking, "OMG, you can't say that!"

Eh. He's drunk.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-10-2016, 06:54 PM
(19-10-2016 06:49 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Laugh out load

[Image: NEw%20Balloon%20RZ.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Jennybee quote post #204:

It's really hard to follow your posts, that's why people are just posting random shit at this point.

Surely you can't be miffed at people making judgments and statements about you without knowing you or knowing anything about you when you've been doing that to Aliza all along.

Jennybee,

ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME, A KNOWLEDGABLE ATHEIST ABOUT THE PRIMITIVE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF THE BRONZE AND IRON AGE DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW ALIZA IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN TO KNOW THAT SHE FOLLOWS A PRIMITIVE BRONZE AGE RELIGION, GET IT??? This is why she continues to RUN from my postings directed to her pertaining to her cultist beliefs. 2+2=4.

Please, get with the program and place this fact into your archives for the future, okay? Thanks.
[/quote]
19-10-2016, 06:59 PM
(19-10-2016 06:56 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Jennybee quote:

Jennybee,

ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME, A KNOWLEDGABLE ATHEIST ABOUT THE PRIMITIVE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF THE BRONZE AND IRON AGE DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW ALIZA IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN TO KNOW THAT SHE FOLLOWS A PRIMITIVE BRONZE AGE RELIGION, GET IT??? This is why she continues to RUN from my postings directed to her pertaining to her cultist beliefs. 2+2=4.

Please, get with the program and place this fact into your archives for the future, okay? Thanks.
[/quote]

Why are you unable to use the quote function properly?

It's actually very easy.

You must be very very stupid to be unable to understand this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
19-10-2016, 07:02 PM
(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  In conversing with all of these weak Atheists within this thread, and the token theist, Aliza, I lose track as you can obviously see, and the actual 104 rye that I am drinking at the same time to help numb the posts from these alleged Atheists, doesn't help as well.
I'll translate:
"I, 21stCenturyIconoclast, am too fucking stupid to work out how to hit reply, in too much of a hurry to score cheep points that i don't even read who I'm replying to, however I'll blame it on everything but my own stupidity because I'm a dishonest cunt who can't admit when he's at fault."

By the way, how are we weak atheists when we been bench pressing your limp fucking body for several days now?Drinking Beverage

(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Regarding the quote thingy, for some reason, when I use the quote option after typing my words, and when I click on "previews post" or "post reply" my entire post does not show at times when posted!
That is because your fucking up the quotes and not closing them properly. Or the forum has become sentient and even it doesn't wanna listen to your bullshit.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post