What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 07:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm watching the debate and reading this asshole's posts and I'm on my period. What a fucking night Weeping

You need to find your happy place. Confused

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-10-2016, 07:17 PM
(19-10-2016 07:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 07:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm watching the debate and reading this asshole's posts and I'm on my period. What a fucking night Weeping

You need to find your happy place. Confused

I did, it's in a choco cupcake Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 07:21 PM
(19-10-2016 06:35 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza running away again quote, #187

!!! OH, OH, ANOTHER ALIZA RUNNING AWAY FROM HER CULTIST BELIEF'S QUOTE !!!
Ya you can shut up now, everyone here but you knows exactly why Aliza ain't wasting her limited time on you. Now how about we talk about why YOU are doing the EXACT thing your accusing her of? What's the matter boy you were rip roaring to have a go with me when you got here then you lost your balls. What happened?

You ready to admit that you were wrong when you accused Aliza of pretending to know what was in your head? Ready to apologize or are you just a cunt that can't apologize to a person if their a theist?

(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Why am I not surprised with yet ANOTHER lame excuse
Not wanting to get your idiocy on her is a perfectly good reason in my opinion. You're the equivalent of the KKK, you do not debate the KKK you mock and ignore the KKK. Doing anything other than what she is doing would be stupid on her part.

Also whoa re you even fucking talking to? Us? None of us agree with you, we have all told you to shut up cause we don't care what you think. So seriously are you just typing it out so you can read it back to yourself later and a have a greasy wank?

(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  when at the same time, she has time to post non sequiturs ad infinitum!
So clearly you don't know what it is.

(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  2+2=4.
Alright, now which one of your parents helped you with that math problem?

(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Theists like Aliza are so predictable when push comes to shove, whereas they have to run..
Kay, so if that's a theist trait why is that exactly how you operate? What's your excuse? Self awareness ain't really your strong suit huh?

Quote:Aliza, the fork has been inserted, you're embarrassingly done if front of your alumni friends. Thank you for proving my post #151 100 percent!
Ya.... you don't get to dictate to us if someone has been embarrassed to us. From where I sit, she's fine and has done the only smart choice she had: mock you and refuse to give you what you want.

You are the only person embarrassing them selves and that's reflected by your increasingly bad rep. But your delusional so I'm sure in your mind your a big bad theist slayer. Now fuck off and die.

(19-10-2016 06:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Next theist please!
Pretending your winning don't make the score card read any different shithead.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
19-10-2016, 07:22 PM

Okay, as per my post #151 to Aliza relative to her primitive Bronze Age belief, and where she cannot address it and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, there is no winning or losing, so there is no further need to embarrass her any further. She has been easily put to rest as seen by her insidious and lame subsequent excuses not to engage.

Therefore, where do I find another inept theist on this forum so I can continue this voyage in showing them as well in how dumbfounded they are in swallowing a Bronze and Iron Age primitive religion going into the 21st century?

Anyone?

Thanking you in advance

(Watch Aliza continue to post non sequiturs and circular reasoning to once again try in vain to save face regarding her primitive cult. Shhhhh, just watch!)
19-10-2016, 07:22 PM
(19-10-2016 06:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: Pillows.jpg]

!!! ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!![/b][/size]

lolwut?

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 10:27 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(19-10-2016 06:42 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  !!! ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

Please explain how someone pointing out you're a bigot and me agreeing that you are a bigot is a non sequitur? Hell explain how you acting like a bigot and people saying you are a bigot is a non sequitur.

Gods below you are stupid.

19-10-2016, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 07:36 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(19-10-2016 06:46 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! YET ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

Once again, why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum!
Laugh out load

What fucking part of "repeating something doesn't make it any less bullshit" did your fucking pea brain not understand? Spamming the thread doesn't make you less of an idiot.

EDIT: Fuck me but THREE times?

19-10-2016, 07:29 PM
(19-10-2016 06:56 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Jennybee quote post #204:

It's really hard to follow your posts, that's why people are just posting random shit at this point.

Surely you can't be miffed at people making judgments and statements about you without knowing you or knowing anything about you when you've been doing that to Aliza all along.

Jennybee,

ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME, A KNOWLEDGABLE ATHEIST ABOUT THE PRIMITIVE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF THE BRONZE AND IRON AGE DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW ALIZA IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN TO KNOW THAT SHE FOLLOWS A PRIMITIVE BRONZE AGE RELIGION, GET IT??? This is why she continues to RUN from my postings directed to her pertaining to her cultist beliefs. 2+2=4.

Please, get with the program and place this fact into your archives for the future, okay? Thanks.
[/quote]
Irony. That actually is a non sequitur. Lolz.

19-10-2016, 07:31 PM
(19-10-2016 07:02 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG, yet another non sequitur post by Aliza, when will it stop so she can save face?
Laugh out load

[Image: mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg]

19-10-2016, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 07:41 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(19-10-2016 07:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  We found an organization that could shelter and feed a displaced family with an autistic child today.
See Iconoclast even though you have been nothing but a raging cunt to Aliza all day she is such a nice and caring person that she still went out, rolled up her sleeves, got to work ....and found your parents a house.
[Image: tumblr_m4xnon9Zql1qj3ir1.gif]

[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post