What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 07:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  awwww koalas! Heart

Just for you babe. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
19-10-2016, 07:55 PM
(19-10-2016 07:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 07:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yup, I'm Irish too- but I'm putting my fiery stuffs into eating a cupcake. Evil_monster
Unless you about to bring me one, I's got no cupcake!

Anymore..
[Image: simposn.gif]

[Image: unnamed-2.gif]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 07:56 PM
(19-10-2016 07:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 07:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  awwww koalas! Heart

Just for you babe. Wink

Blush awwww shucks Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 08:00 PM
(19-10-2016 07:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 07:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  We found an organization that could shelter and feed a displaced family with an autistic child today.
See Iconoclast even though you have been nothing but a raging cunt to Aliza all day she is such a nice and caring person that she still went out, rolled up her sleeves, got to work ....and found your parents a house.
[Image: tumblr_m4xnon9Zql1qj3ir1.gif]

That wins. They can close the thread now.
[+] 7 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
19-10-2016, 09:41 PM
(19-10-2016 08:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 07:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  See Iconoclast even though you have been nothing but a raging cunt to Aliza all day she is such a nice and caring person that she still went out, rolled up her sleeves, got to work ....and found your parents a house.
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xnon9Zql1qj3ir1.gif[/Yes

That wins. They can close the thread now.
OH NO NO AND NO. The only winner is me.YesYes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 4 users Like Leo's post
19-10-2016, 09:44 PM
(19-10-2016 09:41 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 08:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  That wins. They can close the thread now.

Laugh out load Wrong thread, silly Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2016, 10:11 PM
(19-10-2016 09:41 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 08:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  That wins. They can close the thread now.
Ain't no party like a motherfuckin' Leo party!
[Image: 4b335bba7661873b_make_it_rain.xxxlarge.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-10-2016, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 05:32 AM by Aliza.)
(19-10-2016 07:22 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  .

Okay, as per my post #151 to Aliza relative to her primitive Bronze Age belief, and where she cannot address it and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, there is no winning or losing, so there is no further need to embarrass her any further. She has been easily put to rest as seen by her insidious and lame subsequent excuses not to engage.

Therefore, where do I find another inept theist on this forum so I can continue this voyage in showing them as well in how dumbfounded they are in swallowing a Bronze and Iron Age primitive religion going into the 21st century?

Anyone?

Thanking you in advance

(Watch Aliza continue to post non sequiturs and circular reasoning to once again try in vain to save face regarding her primitive cult. Shhhhh, just watch!)

You want to be engaged? I'll engage you. I have a few minutes before I have to head out for the day. –And to be clear, there will be no passive aggression in my post (I think that’s what you were meant when you said “smoke screen”.)

I’m taking from this last post that you’re ready to direct your energies into a “more worthy” opponent, so perhaps you’re now more receptive to listening to me and to the other members of this forum.

The thing is that we don’t pick our “opponents” based on the things they think in their heads. We focus on their actions. Some people come to this forum with a hammer and a mission to convert us to whatever brand of ideology they support , and we find that behavior to be abhorrent and we go on the attack. We most definitely do enjoy dog piling someone who is mean to us, or who feels that we’re somehow broken and need them to mend us. It’s the behavior, not the ideology that aligns us against that person.

We have members from a variety of different backgrounds. We’ve all taken the time to educate ourselves about different religions and most of us have changed in our religious beliefs over the course of our lives. In the venn diagram of our hopes for humanity's future, the thing we can all agree on is that people need to adopt a more secular and humanistic mindset. We want people to highly value the welfare of others, and we want folks from all walks of life to value and respect other people from vastly different cultures. Many of the atheists here feel that eliminating religion is a big step in achieving this goal, while others feel that religious beliefs themselves are not the problem, but that the problem lies in in-group, out-group thinking.

Based on your introductory posts here, I feel that our goals are probably very similar to your goals (in concept), but that our approach to achieving those goals is totally incompatible. You really do take a Westboro Baptist Church approach to communicating your message, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that your methods are not appreciated on this forum. Unless you’re willing to be open minded, and to listen, learn, and modify your opinions based on new information (or at least respectfully disagree), I don’t believe that you’ll ever be able to effectively blend into this community.

I, for one, will not support your efforts to attack other theists in the way that you have attacked me. It was anti-intellectual and there was no opportunity to learn and grow from it. There may be theists who come here who are courting the idea of cutting ties with a dangerous cultist religion, and they want information and support. We need to provide this information to them so they can make informed decisions about their future. Attacking them for being a part of a different mindset is the absolute worst approach to take. We actually try to do good work here, and our methods have been successful without resorting to nastiness for the sake of our own entertainment.

Based on your performance so far, I think it’s clear that this forum community is not going to be a good fit for you. I’m not going to call for your banning, but others certainly may. If you continue to baselessly attack people because they think differently than you, or are a different gender than you, then I’m pretty sure administration will feel that you’re just not worth the effort in keeping. Whether you stay or not, I hope that you change your approach. It’s wholly ineffective and actually counter-productive as is.
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 06:59 AM
(19-10-2016 04:34 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  grasshopper's inept quote:

Twenty-First Century Asshole:

One of Whiskey Debates is worth a thousand of you. I would say that even if I disagreed with everything he says -- because he says it so well. And he only says mean things to those who deserve it. You, on the other hand, are a complete asshole to everyone. If you leave the forum or get banned, nobody will miss you.

Grasshopper,

Shhhhhhhh, you were already made the ignorant fool earlier, ...

When was that? I must have missed it.

Quote:why step in the proverbial poo once again?

It's worth it when I can watch the poo get all riled up about it.

Tongue

Which reminds me -- you try to compare yourself to Hitchens, but you're not fit to be a shitstain on the sole of his shoe.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-10-2016, 07:02 AM
(19-10-2016 05:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person
by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?
<more shit deleted>

Chippy, is that you? Consider

No way. Chippy was a dick, but he was at least smart enough to figure out how to reply and quote properly.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post