What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(19-10-2016 06:56 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME, A KNOWLEDGABLE ATHEIST ABOUT THE PRIMITIVE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF THE BRONZE AND IRON AGE DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW ALIZA IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN TO KNOW THAT SHE FOLLOWS A PRIMITIVE BRONZE AGE RELIGION, GET IT??? This is why she continues to RUN from my postings directed to her pertaining to her cultist beliefs. 2+2=4.
You have been told over and over that Aliza is not running from your posts and her behavior of mostly ignoring you has been explained. Yet you keep posting this very same strawman LIE.

That's just ONE example.

So it's pretty obvious who it is that's running, troll. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2016, 10:40 AM
[Image: chippy_full.jpeg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
20-10-2016, 10:46 AM
(20-10-2016 07:02 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  Chippy, is that you? Consider

No way. Chippy was a dick, but he was at least smart enough to figure out how to reply and quote properly.

And smart enough to come up with a new shtick, but unable to hide his glowing personality.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 11:15 AM
(20-10-2016 05:29 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 07:22 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  .

Okay, as per my post #151 to Aliza relative to her primitive Bronze Age belief, and where she cannot address it and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, there is no winning or losing, so there is no further need to embarrass her any further. She has been easily put to rest as seen by her insidious and lame subsequent excuses not to engage.

Therefore, where do I find another inept theist on this forum so I can continue this voyage in showing them as well in how dumbfounded they are in swallowing a Bronze and Iron Age primitive religion going into the 21st century?

Anyone?

Thanking you in advance

(Watch Aliza continue to post non sequiturs and circular reasoning to once again try in vain to save face regarding her primitive cult. Shhhhh, just watch!)

You want to be engaged? I'll engage you. I have a few minutes before I have to head out for the day. –And to be clear, there will be no passive aggression in my post (I think that’s what you were meant when you said “smoke screen”.)

I’m taking from this last post that you’re ready to direct your energies into a “more worthy” opponent, so perhaps you’re now more receptive to listening to me and to the other members of this forum.

The thing is that we don’t pick our “opponents” based on the things they think in their heads. We focus on their actions. Some people come to this forum with a hammer and a mission to convert us to whatever brand of ideology they support , and we find that behavior to be abhorrent and we go on the attack. We most definitely do enjoy dog piling someone who is mean to us, or who feels that we’re somehow broken and need them to mend us. It’s the behavior, not the ideology that aligns us against that person.

We have members from a variety of different backgrounds. We’ve all taken the time to educate ourselves about different religions and most of us have changed in our religious beliefs over the course of our lives. In the venn diagram of our hopes for humanity's future, the thing we can all agree on is that people need to adopt a more secular and humanistic mindset. We want people to highly value the welfare of others, and we want folks from all walks of life to value and respect other people from vastly different cultures. Many of the atheists here feel that eliminating religion is a big step in achieving this goal, while others feel that religious beliefs themselves are not the problem, but that the problem lies in in-group, out-group thinking.

Based on your introductory posts here, I feel that our goals are probably very similar to your goals (in concept), but that our approach to achieving those goals is totally incompatible. You really do take a Westboro Baptist Church approach to communicating your message, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that your methods are not appreciated on this forum. Unless you’re willing to be open minded, and to listen, learn, and modify your opinions based on new information (or at least respectfully disagree), I don’t believe that you’ll ever be able to effectively blend into this community.

I, for one, will not support your efforts to attack other theists in the way that you have attacked me. It was anti-intellectual and there was no opportunity to learn and grow from it. There may be theists who come here who are courting the idea of cutting ties with a dangerous cultist religion, and they want information and support. We need to provide this information to them so they can make informed decisions about their future. Attacking them for being a part of a different mindset is the absolute worst approach to take. We actually try to do good work here, and our methods have been successful without resorting to nastiness for the sake of our own entertainment.

Based on your performance so far, I think it’s clear that this forum community is not going to be a good fit for you. I’m not going to call for your banning, but others certainly may. If you continue to baselessly attack people because they think differently than you, or are a different gender than you, then I’m pretty sure administration will feel that you’re just not worth the effort in keeping. Whether you stay or not, I hope that you change your approach. It’s wholly ineffective and actually counter-productive as is.

Aliza,

You want to finally engage? GREAT!

Since this is all about your primitive belief, then start to fully address my post #151, and we'll go from there, okay?

Thank you dear!
20-10-2016, 11:24 AM
(20-10-2016 10:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:56 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME, A KNOWLEDGABLE ATHEIST ABOUT THE PRIMITIVE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OF THE BRONZE AND IRON AGE DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW ALIZA IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN TO KNOW THAT SHE FOLLOWS A PRIMITIVE BRONZE AGE RELIGION, GET IT??? This is why she continues to RUN from my postings directed to her pertaining to her cultist beliefs. 2+2=4.
You have been told over and over that Aliza is not running from your posts and her behavior of mostly ignoring you has been explained. Yet you keep posting this very same strawman LIE.

That's just ONE example.

Impulse,

Do you have a "Thinking Cap" available? If not, go down to your local rental center and acquire one so you'll logically see that, in fact, Aliza is running away from my post #151. Okay?

Reread some of her posts subsequent to my post #151, that use every excuse in the theist's playbook not to engage for the obvious reason of being made to be embarrassed about her primitive Bronze Age faith.

Your welcome.
20-10-2016, 11:58 AM
(20-10-2016 11:24 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You have been told over and over that Aliza is not running from your posts and her behavior of mostly ignoring you has been explained. Yet you keep posting this very same strawman LIE.

That's just ONE example.

Impulse,

Do you have a "Thinking Cap" available? If not, go down to your local rental center and acquire one so you'll logically see that, in fact, Aliza is running away from my post #151. Okay?

Reread some of her posts subsequent to my post #151, that use every excuse in the theist's playbook not to engage for the obvious reason of being made to be embarrassed about her primitive Bronze Age faith.

Your welcome.
I've read them all and, unlike you apparently, I comprehend what I read.

Oh and thanks for proving my point. Laughat

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
20-10-2016, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 01:30 PM by 21stCenturyIconoclast.)
(20-10-2016 11:58 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 11:24 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ______________________

Impulse,

Your welcome.

Impulse's embarrassing quote: "I've read them all and, unlike you apparently, I comprehend what I read.

Oh and thanks for proving my point." :laugh at:

Impulse,

I hate to do this, but I will. So, to your way of thinking, Aliza's post #187 does not show her to be running away from my post #151, along with her other posts directed towards me that fail to address my post in question? Really? Huh?

ALIZA POST #187: "Uhh….. just a little FYI, if you're looking for quick replies from me, then you can just keep on waiting. I'm way too busy to read your posts in detail, let alone reply to you. The best I'm doing to your posts is just skimming them. I read my friends posts, but I already know your posts are worthless, and I need to route my energies into more important things."

Impulse, check out your local Barnes and Nobel for this book that you need to read shown below. You can thank me later for your future enlightenment.

[Image: READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg]
20-10-2016, 12:39 PM
(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ALIZA QUOTE: What I call my G-d is my business. How I regard my G-d is again, my business. None of this is your business, but if you choose to make it your business, know that I reserve the right to dismiss your views. I don’t happen to give a flying fuck what you think and nothing that you think has any impact on my life.

WRONG!

Aliza,

You responded in kind, therefore, you opened up a discourse relative to your immoral and disgusting Jewish religion!

So you will be comfortable with a conversation regarding your primitive belief, and for a drastic change, I am going to use terms and words like you do, in that you’re a little disgusting potty mouthed woman, okay? Furthermore, I can’t use non sequiturs like you do ad infinitum because I am basing my discourse upon fact, and at your expense, sorry. Sad

YOUR QUOTE: “I reserve the right to dismiss your views”

Dear, its not my views, but your Yahweh god’s views as instructed within your Tanakh that you are to follow. I am sorry that you’re having a very hard time accepting this godly fact, and where it does have impact upon your life by you calling your Yahweh a liar by not following his inspired doctrine! Get logic 101, yes? Maybe just a little bit, you blundering theist fool!

ALIZA, NOW DON’T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR JEWISH GODLY FACTS, NO MORE "SMOKE SCREENS," OKAY? YAHWEH IS WATCHING YOU!

No where in your primitive Jewish writings do you have any authority whatsoever to make your Yahweh god into what you want him to be, period! Do you understand this most simple premise of your barbaric belief, you pathetic insipid fool?! If your inept mind set is going to swallow such a primitive belief in today's age, then it is up to your Yahweh god’s inspired word to determine what you believe and have to accept, and not you, do you understand this simple godly proposition you ignorant apologetic fool?!

Get out your primitive Tanakh and try and follow along, that is if your assumed intellect can do so, to what your Yahweh god has proposed for you without any insidious apologetic spin doctoring required. GET IT, FOOL?

In part, the following: “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today , the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.( Deuteronomy 28: 1-68)

As your serial killer Yahweh’s inspired word stated above in the writings of your disgusting Tanakh, you are to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of your Tanakh’s writings, which equal the Christian Old Testament! Do you understand this simple godly fact, you stupid shit for brains second class woman?!

Now, as you've been going against your serial killer god in turning him in to what you want him to be, tell us where do you get the authority to usurp the inspired word of your primitive god by not following all of the 613 commandments set forth by Yahweh within his writings of the Tanakh? You ARE NOT a follower of your pagan faith if you DO NOT follow ALL of his doctrine within said book relating to his commandments as Yahweh prescribed. Do you understand this godly edict, you blithering idiot?!

" Gee Mr. Policeman, I don't want to follow all of the DMV laws of my state, and that is why I went over the speed limit by interpreting that I could if need be, okay? I want to make up my own laws instead, but I still want to be able to have a driver's license to drive my car by not following all of the DMV laws, okay? "
Get it, you unadulterated fool?!

(Wow, this epithet name calling like you do releases a lot of tension when conversing with an ignorant theist like you, lol)

Aliza, in vain, you try so hard to be anachronistic because I can only assume that you’re ashamed of your primitive belief relative to todays acceptances, where this is blatantly shown within this thread by your insidious smoke screen covers in running away from addressing your Bronze Age cult's doctrine!

NO MORE SPIN DOCTORING, NO MORE INSIDIOUS UNGODLY APOLOGETICS, BECAUSE WHAT YAHWEH SAID ONCE LITERALLY IN HIS WRITTEN WORD WITHIN YOUR TANAKH, HE DID NOT MEAN FOR YOU TO TAKE IT IN ANY OTHER WAY THROUGH INSIDIOUS “INTERPRETATION AND APOLOGETICS" TO MAKE IT MORE ACCEPTABLE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTAND YOU SECOND CLASS WOMAN?

Aliza, you’ve been masturbating your feeble inept mind for far to long in wanting your primitive faith the way you want it to be by usurping your Yahweh god's inspired word. I will await a timely response, now, DON’T RUN AWAY from facts to your primitive belief, okay? If you have to run away again to save face, remember, Yahweh is watching you in disgust, along with you admitting to me proving my points!

(Now, let the usual side-line "nibblers" have their comical non sequitur ranting responses that are so entertaining to their equally inept mindset followers) Laugh out load

I find zero probabitve or worthy of reply here.

Did you even ask a question?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-10-2016, 12:53 PM
I find zero probabitve or worthy of reply here.
Did you even ask a question?
[/quote]

Mothersurroundedbyboys,

Jesus H. Christ, there need be no question, but to simply address my post #151, relative to her primitive Jewish faith, GET IT?!

If you're going to try in vain to help Aliza, at least do it in a logical manner so as not to embarrass her any further, okay? Seemingly, its funny that she needs everyones help, whereas, give her a chance to defend herself!
20-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Give her a chance to defend herself? From what, your version if the internet crusades? Piss off you worthless troll. We have a place for these kinds of debate, see if you can meet up with somebody who cares over there.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post