What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(20-10-2016 01:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  He's more or less telling me what I believe. He doesn't appear receptive to having an intelligent conversation.

Aliza!!!!! No, no, no, I take it back if you're trying to find another excuse to run away from my post #151 pertaining to your Jewish beliefs!!!! You wouldn't do that, would you? Come on, others are watching you, as well as your serial killing Yahweh god!

Please keep your promise of engaging, you don't want to be known as a Promise Breaker within this forum, do you? Sad

Post #151 (like all of your posts) has nothing to do with her "Jewish beliefs". It's all about your strawman version of what you think she "must" believe. She doesn't fit in the little box that you want to put her in.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
20-10-2016, 01:54 PM
(20-10-2016 01:52 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza!!!!! No, no, no, I take it back if you're trying to find another excuse to run away from my post #151 pertaining to your Jewish beliefs!!!! You wouldn't do that, would you? Come on, others are watching you, as well as your serial killing Yahweh god!

Please keep your promise of engaging, you don't want to be known as a Promise Breaker within this forum, do you? Sad

Post #151 (like all of your posts) has nothing to do with her "Jewish beliefs". It's all about your strawman version of what you think she "must" believe. She doesn't fit in the little box that you want to put her in.

Wow, I give you credit for actually wading through all of his crap to find that Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
20-10-2016, 01:55 PM
(20-10-2016 01:37 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  "Peep, peep, peep." You're like the baby chicken that's in the back of the chicken coop wanting to be heard by the others, but what I've seen from your bereft posts is that you continue to fly on fumes only with no real fuel in your tanks. Sad
The irony! Facepalm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
20-10-2016, 02:02 PM
(20-10-2016 01:52 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 12:34 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I hate to do this, but I will. So, to your way of thinking, Aliza's post #187 does not show her to be running away from my post #151, along with her other posts directed towards me that fail to address my post in question? Really? Huh?
It's not what I think at all. It's fact. She's not running. What part of you're rude, belligerent, narcissistic, obnoxious, closed-minded, arrogant, stupid, repetitious, boring, and contribute nothing productive and therefore aren't worthy of a proper reply, but are quite worthy of being ignored do you not understand? Consider

On the other hand, I'm understanding YOU quite well:
(15-10-2016 03:08 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I am usually banned from such web sites as this one because I can't help in taking a “take no prisoner” stance when confronting the aforementioned doctrine of said beliefs listed above, therefore, lets see how long I last on “The Thinking Atheist” forum!

Yeah, I didn't even confront him. Not only was it a totally unprovoked attack, but I didn't even address him. I addressed OP.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 02:04 PM
(20-10-2016 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  He's more or less telling me what I believe. He doesn't appear receptive to having an intelligent conversation.

Then his time here will be short.

So far in reading all his posts, I'm finding little of interest. So far I anticipate a short stay -- unless something significant changes.

Momsurroundedbyboys,

So, my post #151 has no interest? You mean the post that contained actual FACT and solid refutation relative to Aliza's primitive belief, and that she cannot address and continues to run away from? Really? Conversely, you read Whiskeydebates demeaning and fowl mouthed postings that I counter with comedy, and this is okay in your book? Really?

Engage in explanation to why you think the Icon should be banned relative to the above facts, okay? Is it that I am upsetting the norm within this forum, where the old guard of theists are actually being challenged to their beliefs with actual biblical fact, logic and reason, and this is upsetting you and the alumni?

I'll await a cogent response, thank you.
20-10-2016, 02:09 PM
(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ...Whiskeydebates demeaning and fowl mouthed postings that I counter with comedy...

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

This is the only funny thing you've ever posted here, and it's unintentional. Whiskey Debates is 1000 times funnier than you could ever dream of being. You're nothing but a heckler, and not even a good one.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Rude dickheads are generally not well regarded, amigo. That's all. You can shove your post 151 where the sun don't shine. Learn to play nice or go fuck yourself, your choice.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
20-10-2016, 02:22 PM
(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Then his time here will be short.

So far in reading all his posts, I'm finding little of interest. So far I anticipate a short stay -- unless something significant changes.

Momsurroundedbyboys,

So, my post #151 has no interest? You mean the post that contained actual FACT and solid refutation relative to Aliza's primitive belief, and that she cannot address and continues to run away from? Really? Conversely, you read Whiskeydebates demeaning and fowl mouthed postings that I counter with comedy, and this is okay in your book? Really?

Engage in explanation to why you think the Icon should be banned relative to the above facts, okay? Is it that I am upsetting the norm within this forum, where the old guard of theists are actually being challenged to their beliefs with actual biblical fact, logic and reason, and this is upsetting you and the alumni?

I'll await a cogent response, thank you.

No, your post #151 did nothing for me, you simply bloviated for a paragraph or two with your own version of mental masturbation. I find your feeble attempts to engage or enrage members here quite common and rather dull.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-10-2016, 02:25 PM
(20-10-2016 02:02 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:52 PM)Impulse Wrote:  It's not what I think at all. It's fact. She's not running. What part of you're rude, belligerent, narcissistic, obnoxious, closed-minded, arrogant, stupid, repetitious, boring, and contribute nothing productive and therefore aren't worthy of a proper reply, but are quite worthy of being ignored do you not understand? Consider

On the other hand, I'm understanding YOU quite well:

Yeah, I didn't even confront him. Not only was it a totally unprovoked attack, but I didn't even address him. I addressed OP.

Aliza,

Lets just cut to the chase, shall we? How about the moderators setting up a special link for us where we're the only ones that can post in said link, but others can read it, and you and I discuss your Jewish faith. Okay? Are you game? I will PROMISE to be a good boy, if you will stop being a potty mouth, okay?

In this way, we can keep out all of the chaff of "side-line" nibblers within this thread that disrupt it with their meaningless diatribe, agreed?

Just you and me! What do you say?

20-10-2016, 02:27 PM
(19-10-2016 06:46 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I brought that, and the fact he's clearly sexist, up earlier. Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! YET ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!

Once again, why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum!
Laugh out load

He is trying so hard to point out that hes the only "real" and "strong" atheist, and everybody else only "weak atheists", that i am leaning towards x-ian poe. Not too bad, but i think he revved it up one notch too much.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post