What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(20-10-2016 02:25 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 02:02 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I didn't even confront him. Not only was it a totally unprovoked attack, but I didn't even address him. I addressed OP.

Aliza,

Lets just cut to the chase, shall we? How about the moderators setting up a special link for us where we're the only ones that can post in said link, but others can read it, and you and I discuss your Jewish faith. Okay? Are you game? I will PROMISE to be a good boy, if you will stop being a potty mouth, okay?

In this way, we can keep out all of the chaff of "side-line" nibblers within this thread that disrupt it with their meaningless diatribe, agreed?

Just you and me! What do you say?

Why should she, and why are you harassing her?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2016, 02:32 PM
(20-10-2016 02:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Momsurroundedbyboys,

So, my post #151 has no interest? You mean the post that contained actual FACT and solid refutation relative to Aliza's primitive belief, and that she cannot address and continues to run away from? Really? Conversely, you read Whiskeydebates demeaning and fowl mouthed postings that I counter with comedy, and this is okay in your book? Really?

Engage in explanation to why you think the Icon should be banned relative to the above facts, okay? Is it that I am upsetting the norm within this forum, where the old guard of theists are actually being challenged to their beliefs with actual biblical fact, logic and reason, and this is upsetting you and the alumni?

I'll await a cogent response, thank you.

No, your post #151 did nothing for me, you simply bloviated for a paragraph or two with your own version of mental masturbation. I find your feeble attempts to engage or enrage members here quite common and rather dull.

Momsurroundedbyboys,,

So, relative to my post #151 that included biblical Hebrew FACT, logic and reason, in why Aliza is suppose to follow ALL of her Holy Book called the Tanakh, is not appreciated because it enrages her and the alumni, and it is rather dull by showing empirical facts no matter how it is presented?

Gotcha! No
20-10-2016, 02:37 PM
(20-10-2016 02:32 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  So, relative to my post #151 that included biblical Hebrew FACT, logic and reason, in why Aliza is suppose to follow ALL of her Holy Book called the Tanakh, is not appreciated because it enrages her and the alumni, and it is rather dull by showing empirical facts no matter how it is presented?

The only person who thinks that she has to follow ALL of her holy book is you. You don't get to tell other people how to practice their religion.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
20-10-2016, 02:37 PM
(20-10-2016 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 02:25 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza,

Lets just cut to the chase, shall we? How about the moderators setting up a special link for us where we're the only ones that can post in said link, but others can read it, and you and I discuss your Jewish faith. Okay? Are you game? I will PROMISE to be a good boy, if you will stop being a potty mouth, okay?

In this way, we can keep out all of the chaff of "side-line" nibblers within this thread that disrupt it with their meaningless diatribe, agreed?

I wouldn't if I were her. He is incapable of having a civilized debate. He tells her what she thinks. He tells her who she is. And does not let her explain herself. He's been rude and belligerent toward her. Bullying, really.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 02:38 PM
(20-10-2016 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  

morondog,

You have no dog in this race, understood? Let her make the decision and not the continued alumni like you and Jennybee that feel they have to make the decision for her!

I am NOT harassing her because I want to discuss her Jewish religion without side line nibblers like you, and I did promise to be a good boy, that is, as long as she stops being a potty mouth, get it?
20-10-2016, 02:43 PM
(20-10-2016 02:32 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 02:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No, your post #151 did nothing for me, you simply bloviated for a paragraph or two with your own version of mental masturbation. I find your feeble attempts to engage or enrage members here quite common and rather dull.

Momsurroundedbyboys,,

So, relative to my post #151 that included biblical Hebrew FACT, logic and reason, in why Aliza is suppose to follow ALL of her Holy Book called the Tanakh, is not appreciated because it enrages her and the alumni, and it is rather dull by showing empirical facts no matter how it is presented?

Gotcha! No

You showed nothing, you simply strung words together and bloviated.

You offered no sources or citations -- you want to tell anyone here what to think, back up your words.

Until then you're barely mediocre.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-10-2016, 02:44 PM
(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ...I want to discuss her Jewish religion...

Bullshit. All you want to do is tell her what her Jewish religion is. She already knows that far better than you do. You have shown no sign of wanting to "discuss" anything with anyone. You just dictate. Why should she agree to have you dictate to her?
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-10-2016, 02:52 PM
(20-10-2016 02:02 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I didn't even confront him. Not only was it a totally unprovoked attack, but I didn't even address him. I addressed OP.

Aliza,

If you would have taken the trouble to read the rules and familiarize yourself with the forum setup, you would know that such a place exists and has rules and a process.

But you didn't. You are too self-absorbedly intent on raving and bullying that you won't see anything but your narrow view.

Time for you to fuck right off. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2016, 02:55 PM

Aliza,

Yeah, let's cut to the chase. You need to learn manners and also the definition of discussion, before anyone should even consider engaging with you in such a forum. What's the matter, you don't like the bed you made? Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
20-10-2016, 03:16 PM
(20-10-2016 02:55 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

Yeah, let's cut to the chase. You need to learn manners and also the definition of discussion, before anyone should even consider engaging with you in such a forum. What's the matter, you don't like the bed you made? Drinking Beverage

Impulse,

Uh, what part of me stating that I'll be a "good boy" don't you understand? Huh?

There is no reason then for Aliza to turn down my offer, do you get it? Maybe just a little bit, yes?