What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(20-10-2016 01:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza!!!!! No, no, no, I take it back if you're trying to find another excuse to run away from my post #151 pertaining to your Jewish beliefs!!!! You wouldn't do that, would you? Come on, others are watching you, as well as your serial killing Yahweh god!
Please keep your promise of engaging, you don't want to be known as a Promise Breaker within this forum, do you? Sad

You know what you should do about that? You should rent a billboard along a major highway and say “Aliza from this forum I went to is a big fat promise breaker!”

That’ll really show me! Damn! I’d be so butt hurt if you did that.

Now what is all this nonsense about post #151? …. Fine, I’ll read it. I’m home for the evening.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  So you will be comfortable with a conversation regarding your primitive belief, and for a drastic change, I am going to use terms and words like you do, in that you’re a little disgusting potty mouthed woman, okay? Furthermore, I can’t use non sequiturs like you do ad infinitum because I am basing my discourse upon fact, and at your expense, sorry. Sad

I don’t happen to give a shit what you call my G-d. You can use the terminology that you’re most comfortable with. Why would that matter to me? No, your choice of words will probably not be the element that prevents us from having a discussion.

And no, I don’t mind that you “base your discourse” at my expense. Things that a nutcase on the internet who doesn't even know me really doesn't bother me and you haven't successfully embarrassed me. You'll have to try a lot harder than that, if that's your goal.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ALIZA, NOW DON’T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR JEWISH GODLY FACTS, NO MORE "SMOKE SCREENS," OKAY? YAHWEH IS WATCHING YOU!

Ooooh. So scared!

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  [/b]If your inept mind set is going to swallow such a primitive belief in today's age, then it is up to your Yahweh god’s inspired word to determine what you believe and have to accept, and not you, do you understand this simple godly proposition you ignorant apologetic fool?!

Wait a minute. When did I apologize? What did I apologize for?

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Get out your primitive Tanakh and try and follow along, that is if your assumed intellect can do so, to what your Yahweh god has proposed for you without any insidious apologetic spin doctoring required. GET IT, FOOL?

Yeah… too tired. Don't really give a shit.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza, in vain, you try so hard to be anachronistic because I can only assume that you’re ashamed of your primitive belief relative to todays acceptances, where this is blatantly shown within this thread by your insidious smoke screen covers in running away from addressing your Bronze Age cult's doctrine!

You’ve made it very clear that you can and do assume whatever you want, and that you fully act on those assumptions.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  NO MORE SPIN DOCTORING, NO MORE INSIDIOUS UNGODLY APOLOGETICS, BECAUSE WHAT YAHWEH SAID ONCE LITERALLY IN HIS WRITTEN WORD WITHIN YOUR TANAKH, HE DID NOT MEAN FOR YOU TO TAKE IT IN ANY OTHER WAY THROUGH INSIDIOUS “INTERPRETATION AND APOLOGETICS" TO MAKE IT MORE ACCEPTABLE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTAND YOU SECOND CLASS WOMAN?

I really don’t remember ever apologizing. If I did, I take it back.

Wooo! I’m a second class woman.

I dunno…. I fuckin’ fly first class, motherfucker. (Except when I fly Southwest. Then I only fly “priority boarding” class.)

Omg, and this one other time, too. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT! I got stuck in COACH class for a trip from the west coast to the east coast. It's criminal how they cram people into those seats. What is wrong with the airlines these days?

I am not doing that again. I learned well during that trip that it's important to book your flight well in advance.

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza, you’ve been masturbating your feeble inept mind for far to long in wanting your primitive faith the way you want it to be by usurping your Yahweh god's inspired word. I will await a timely response, now, DON’T RUN AWAY from facts to your primitive belief, okay? If you have to run away again to save face, remember, Yahweh is watching you in disgust, along with you admitting to me proving my points!

Yeah, unfortunately for you, I don’t plan to do any masturbating with you. That would just be gross.

Oh, you asked for a timely response.

Oh, that’s so sweet.

Well, yeah, if my reply wasn’t timely enough, then I guess you’ll just have to suck it up and deal. Maybe write your senator? (I have a funny feeling that your senator already has your number and addressed flagged.)

(19-10-2016 03:50 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  (Now, let the usual side-line "nibblers" have their comical non sequitur ranting responses that are so entertaining to their equally inept mindset followers) Laugh out load

You really have been entertaining. Honestly. The forum thanks you for your service as a chew toy. You're going to be a tough act to follow and the next fucknut Christian fundamentalist that comes along will have some pretty big shoes to fill.

... and this is the end of my post. Oh, I can hear the butt-rage from all the way over here. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 04:07 PM
(20-10-2016 03:51 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  'RocketSurgeon76',

Uh, did I mention any terms to said discussion? No I did not. Try to read the posts fully next time to save yourself any further embarrassment, okay? Thank you.

All I stated was that I'll be a good boy, relative to this forums usual MO, but again, the rage in throwing out insults in the way of blistering epithets is new to me, but my MO of discussion is wrong. Classic. Laugh out load

"On your terms" means on the grounds you choose, in the manner you choose, not that you specified specific terms. You have exacerbated that approach by trying to emotionally badger Aliza into engaging. Essentially, you think you are owed something, when you are not.

When you walk into any established social setting, internet or otherwise, and proceed to abuse the people there, you can expect people to react to your aggression with hostility, contempt, and derision. Blaming them for that reaction in an attempt to justify your own fault is pathetic.

Since reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit, perhaps you should avoid trying to be sardonic, when attempting to excuse your aggression after being called on it. It just comes off as... sad.

'RocketSurgeon76',

"On your terms" means on the grounds you choose, in the manner you choose, not that you specified specific terms. You have exacerbated that approach by trying to emotionally badger Aliza into engaging. Essentially, you think you are owed something, when you are not."

Are your finger tips bleeding after you frantically grasped for the proverbial straws with assuming in a circular reasoning manner that there were any terms made to begin with, when in fact, they weren't? Then subsequently, you try and get out of your erroneous preconceived notion by turning yourself into a pretzel with your ever so revealing embarrassing explanation! To use your term, how sad. Laugh out load

When one digs a hole for themselves, they should realize that when they can't see daylight anymore, they should just stop digging. Learn this adage for your future enlightenment, okay?

You're welcome.
20-10-2016, 04:09 PM
(20-10-2016 03:30 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Facepalm
(20-10-2016 02:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You showed nothing, you simply strung words together and bloviated.

You offered no sources or citations -- you want to tell anyone here what to think, back up your words.

Until then you're barely mediocre.

Momsurroundedbyboys,,,

Okay, so the actual Tanakh writings from the Christian Old Testament that is the impetus of her faith, and that are godly inspired, and that I included in my postings to her in this thread, did not count as sources and citations in backing up my words relative to her faith? *cough*

If you don't accept these as citations for one's faith, then you might as well not let theists come to this forum altogether in proving their side of the coin.

So, do you have an option of setting up a private thread as other forums have, in case Aliza wants to discuss her religion with me since I promised to be a good boy, and as long as she curbs her being a potty mouth?

Sorry to interject.... This post just caught my eye. No, quoting the anything from a book called "The Old Testament" is not acceptable citation. If you want to speak to a Jew, quote the right books, you dumb fuck.
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 04:09 PM
(19-10-2016 05:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 05:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Yes, it was fully shown in said video that Hitchens did not talk down to the person
by calling his belief wicked and stupid. H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY?
<more shit deleted>

Chippy, is that you? Consider

Chippy was a raging sociopath too but to his credit and, unlike 21, he had moments of brilliance.

Anyway, sorry I’m late to the party guys, I don’t know how I could have missed the loud noise and flickering lights.

I have to say this is a first for me, a self-proclaimed atheist lecturing the Forum on how to be a proper card carrying atheist. Will wonders never cease?

To think that we have been doing this wrong all this time! Apparently 21 feels that to be a proper atheist you have to be an asshole. I’ll have to take some time to think about that. OK, done...no.

@21 go be a dickhead somewhere else.

[Image: CHS-0040-no-dick-heads-sticker-550x400.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 11 users Like Full Circle's post
20-10-2016, 04:12 PM
(20-10-2016 02:25 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 02:02 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I didn't even confront him. Not only was it a totally unprovoked attack, but I didn't even address him. I addressed OP.

Aliza,

Lets just cut to the chase, shall we? How about the moderators setting up a special link for us where we're the only ones that can post in said link, but others can read it, and you and I discuss your Jewish faith. Okay? Are you game? I will PROMISE to be a good boy, if you will stop being a potty mouth, okay?

In this way, we can keep out all of the chaff of "side-line" nibblers within this thread that disrupt it with their meaningless diatribe, agreed?

Just you and me! What do you say?

Well.... what do I get out of the deal? What grand service or gesture are you going to offer me in return for my time spent talking at you?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 04:15 PM
(20-10-2016 04:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  'RocketSurgeon76',

"On your terms" means on the grounds you choose, in the manner you choose, not that you specified specific terms. You have exacerbated that approach by trying to emotionally badger Aliza into engaging. Essentially, you think you are owed something, when you are not."

Are your finger tips bleeding after you frantically grasped for the proverbial straws with assuming in a circular reasoning manner that there were any terms made to begin with, when in fact, they weren't? Then subsequently, you try and get out of your erroneous preconceived notion by turning yourself into a pretzel with your ever so revealing embarrassing explanation! To use your term, how sad. Laugh out load

When one digs a hole for themselves, they should realize that when they can't see daylight anymore, they should just stop digging. Learn this adage for your future enlightenment, okay?

You're welcome.

Wut?

You made it very clear that you demand she engage you, you laid out your groundwork with well-laced abuse, and you used emotionally manipulative (or so you thought) terms by which to demand such an engagement. You clearly set the tone and stage for such a conversation. I'm shocked that she chose to reply to you at all, given your approach.

You continue to misconstrue my meaning, in suggesting that I had originally made an error in thinking that you had laid out specifics, rather than what I was actually doing, which is referring to the above.

Your reply is nonsense.

Quelle surprise.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-10-2016, 04:34 PM
(19-10-2016 06:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: Pillows.jpg]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!! ANOTHER NON SEQUITUR ALERT !!!!

Why am I not surprised? This is all the weak Atheists can do in this forum! Laugh out load

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!! Hypocritical Dodge Warning !!!!

I tried to engage you in meaningful discussion. I even used the big red font so you'd have a hard time missing it. You ignored that so I inferred that you didn't give a shit about meaningful. Here it is again:

Yo! Iconoclast!

Please excuse the billboard font. It's been a tad difficult to get your attention my more mundane methods.

For the sake of discussion, let's assume that I agree with your outlook in the slightest. What do you suggest we do?

I mean sure, popping onto an online forum and anonymously howling at people you've never met is great fun and all. It's a surefire way to showcase the fact that your balls haven't descended yet. On the down side, it's a little lacking in the effectiveness department. Theists have been popping onto this forum for years and shrieking at us like that. To date their success rate is an unsurprising 0%. Going by your banter about being banned from other forums I'm going to guess that you have a similarly impressive failure record.

So what do you propose we do about these theists?

How do we rid the world of this scourge?

Or is this all just an exercise in pseudo-intellectual masturbation?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 8 users Like Paleophyte's post
20-10-2016, 04:51 PM
(20-10-2016 03:53 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 03:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Ah, so you don't understand anything at all about Judaism. Got it.

Grasshopper,

Okay, this is the time for you to step up to the plate for a change and prove my proposition wrong in that the Tanakh is NOT equal to the Christian Old Testament!

I will await your timely response in doing so, and don't forget, others are watching.

You yell a lot.

[Image: Please_stop_yelling.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
20-10-2016, 05:31 PM
(20-10-2016 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  Why should she, and why are you harassing her?

I'm a Jew and a woman. That's two strikes!
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 06:15 PM
(20-10-2016 05:31 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 02:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  Why should she, and why are you harassing her?

I'm a Jew and a woman. That's two strikes!

And a theist! Strike three!!! Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post