What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(20-10-2016 01:48 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  WHISKEYDEBATE!
[Image: tumblr_mmlknjKWJj1s359vbo1_500.gif]

THOU HAST SPAKE MINE NAME AND THUS, LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT OF KICKING THY ASS, I DO DESCEND FROM MINE LOFTY THRONE TO SMITE THY STUPID STUPID FACE WITH GIFTS OF WIT SO GRAND AS TO BE THE STUFF OF SONG FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS!

But first let me just get real for a second. Icono. Icono Icono Icono. While I'm like..super flattered that you want my dick sooooo bad you can't stop talking about me when I'm not here, but... I'm not into bestiality so you will just have to continue sucking your own dick you lil' weasel.

(20-10-2016 01:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza!!!!! No, no, no, I take it back if you're trying to find another excuse to run away from my post #151
What you mean like you are running from posts #79, #120, #121, #148, #152, #156, and about a dozen or more other posts? Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  So, my post #151 has no interest?
None at all. Wow it's almost like an entire forum has been telling you this for days!

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You mean the post that contained actual FACT
YOU telling HER what she believes and what she HAS to believe is neither a fact nor is it a refutation. It's just YOU asserting things that you can't possibly know. Which makes your entire post worth about as much as your parents spent on your education. $5.82, to be exact.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and solid refutation relative to Aliza's primitive belief
No.... shouting that it's primitive like wanker off his meds and refuting them are very different. At no point have you even tried to show that her god and her belief in her god is wrong. While I believe that it is, I can still actually provide evidence and reason why I do. You just shout, without substance. Being a cunt isn't a refutation.
(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  continues to run away from?
Again, bitch you need to get your own house in order before you start trying to accuse other people of peaking at your play book. She won't answer one of your posts (for good reason) and you won't answer DOZENS of mine.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Conversely, you read Whiskeydebates demeaning and fowl mouthed postings
Motherfucker I TOLD you in advance that if you acted like a stuncunt you would get treated like a stuncunt. I gave you, after I proved you wrong entirely, the opportunity to admit your fault, apologize, and carry on in an adult manner and I even said I would show you legitimate respect if you chose to do that.

You chose to stop talking about what you were wrong about, pretend the entire accusation never happened, refused to apologize, and started acting like a bigger cunt to more people.

I told you what would happen, and now you wanna drop salt water to the mods like a bitch with a skinned knee cause it happened. Every single person here that is insulting you is because you EARNED it. By being a little bitch, just like I said you were.
I told you you didn't have what it takes. Shoulda listened little boy.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  that I counter with comedy
[Image: BdHrn_qCQAAL_b0.jpg]
Wait......is the reason you won't respond to my posts because you think my posts are your posts? It ain't comedy if you're the only one laughing son, it's just ...sad.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and this is okay in your book?
Is it OK to verbally attack and dismantle an abusive, belligerent, caustic, unprovoked, bigoted, lying, sexist cunt? Hmmm...
[Image: tumblr_m5qthgDceD1rxc156o1_250.gif]
Go fuck your father if you know where to find him.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Is it that I am upsetting the norm within this forum, where the old guard of theists are actually being challenged to their beliefs with actual biblical fact, logic and reason, and this is upsetting you and the alumni?
Nope, you are upsetting the norm of this forum by being an unprovoked cunt. Fuck boy, WE. HAVE. BEEN. OVER. THIS.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I'll await a cogent response, thank you.
How would you even recognize a cogent response?Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You have no dog in this race, understood?
Actually we ALL have a dog in this race and that dog is basic human decency you twat.

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Let her make the decision ...
Spoke the twat after spending days dictating to other people what their beliefs and views are and what they HAVE to believe. Rolleyes

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I am NOT harassing her
harassment

(either harris-meant or huh-rass-meant) n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands.

What you have been doing is literally the legal definition of harassment you fucking imbecile.

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and I did promise to be a good boy
Given that you are a demonstrated liar how much do you think that promise is worth? Also...fuck you're so stupid.. also promising to be good in the future does not mean you weren't harassing someone in the past. Do you not even know how TIME works?!

(20-10-2016 03:16 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Uh, what part of me stating that I'll be a "good boy" don't you understand?
Probably the part where your broken brain thinks that's good enough for everyone to forget your history of unprovoked cruelty and abuse. Let me guess....the shirt you are wearing right now doesn't have any sleeves does it?Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 03:16 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  There is no reason then for Aliza to turn down my offer, do you get it?
Lots of reasons actually, least of all that your fake willingness to hide the fact that you are a childish cunt in no way makes you not a childish cunt and no one should feel obligated to deal with childish cunts let alone hidden ones.

I told you if you acted like a stuncunt we would treat you like a stuncunt. you made the choice to be a stuncunt now accept your fate stuncunt.

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Uh, did I mention any terms to said discussion? No I did not.
Um.....ya you did. The terms for you being "good" in the discussion are her not swearing. If you invite someone to a polite discussion and you tell them IN ADVANCE that it will only be polite if they talk the way you want them to that is in every conceivable way a term for the discussion.

Why do I get the feeling that every family dinner you attend turns into a round table debate on how late is too late for an abortion?

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Try to read the posts fully next time to save yourself any further embarrassment, okay? Thank you.
.....irony.

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  All I stated was that I'll be a good boy, relative to this forums usual MO,
This forums MO is to treat people with respect until such time as they prove they are not worthy of respect. Your delusions...are not real boy.

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  but again, the rage in throwing out insults in the way of blistering epithets is new to me,
He said after bragging about getting banned from multiple forums. Rolleyes

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  but my MO of discussion is wrong.
You are fucking insane. Also inconsistent. Weren't you bragging about how Hitchens MO was to ridicule and talk down to people and that that was your MO as well? Now your MO is "discussion"? Uh-huh.

The problem with lying, you little cocksucker, is eventually the liar tells so many lies he stops being able to remember which lies he has told and to who and he gets caught and right now...motherfucker your dick is in a bear trap. A very smaaaaaall bear trap.

(20-10-2016 03:53 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Okay, this is the time for you to step up to the plate for a change and prove my proposition wrong in that the Tanakh is NOT equal to the Christian Old Testament!

Did you mean other than the fact they are in completely different languages? Or did you mean that one is a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation and FREQUENTLY gets MANY things entirely wrong in translation? Or did you mean the fact they have ENTIRELY different commentaries that go along with them?

OR...OR....Do you mean other than the fact that the Tanakh has 24 books and the OT has as many as 50ish? You stupid incompetent idiot.

[Image: 492012211119fsgdf.gif]

(20-10-2016 04:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  When one digs a hole for themselves, they should realize that when they can't see daylight anymore, they should just stop digging.
I don't know if I have ever seen a person more oblivious to his own faults. Take your own advice kiddo and shut your fucking cock holster.

[Image: you-re-my-little-bitch-sam-and-lucifer-2...00-282.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-10-2016, 06:26 PM
With that outta the way... How about an observation.

1.) Won't go after Christians, despite being directed to some on multiple occasions. Made shitty excuses as for why.
2.) Repeatedly complains about the use of foul language, especially by women.
3.) Refers to Judaism as "pagan", a Christian term.
4.) Is clearly delusional, and has an artificially inflated sense of self worth.
5.) Is demonstrably bigoted to Jews and women as well.
6.) Shows a consistent lack of basic empathy and wider social skills consistent with a person living in a fundamentalist Christian environment.
7.) Is glaringly incompetent in his knowledge of non-christian religions.
8.) Is also hilariously incompetent in his knowledge of Christianity.

Conclusion: This mothafuka ain't no atheist!

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 9 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-10-2016, 06:36 PM
(20-10-2016 06:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 01:48 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  WHISKEYDEBATE!
[Image: tumblr_mmlknjKWJj1s359vbo1_500.gif]

THOU HAST SPAKE MINE NAME AND THUS, LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT OF KICKING THY ASS, I DO DESCEND FROM MINE LOFTY THRONE TO SMITE THY STUPID STUPID FACE WITH GIFTS OF WIT SO GRAND AS TO BE THE STUFF OF SONG FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS!

But first let me just get real for a second. Icono. Icono Icono Icono. While I'm like..super flattered that you want my dick sooooo bad you can't stop talking about me when I'm not here, but... I'm not into bestiality so you will just have to continue sucking your own dick you lil' weasel.

(20-10-2016 01:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza!!!!! No, no, no, I take it back if you're trying to find another excuse to run away from my post #151
What you mean like you are running from posts #79, #120, #121, #148, #152, #156, and about a dozen or more other posts? Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  So, my post #151 has no interest?
None at all. Wow it's almost like an entire forum has been telling you this for days!

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You mean the post that contained actual FACT
YOU telling HER what she believes and what she HAS to believe is neither a fact nor is it a refutation. It's just YOU asserting things that you can't possibly know. Which makes your entire post worth about as much as your parents spent on your education. $5.82, to be exact.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and solid refutation relative to Aliza's primitive belief
No.... shouting that it's primitive like wanker off his meds and refuting them are very different. At no point have you even tried to show that her god and her belief in her god is wrong. While I believe that it is, I can still actually provide evidence and reason why I do. You just shout, without substance. Being a cunt isn't a refutation.
(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  continues to run away from?
Again, bitch you need to get your own house in order before you start trying to accuse other people of peaking at your play book. She won't answer one of your posts (for good reason) and you won't answer DOZENS of mine.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Conversely, you read Whiskeydebates demeaning and fowl mouthed postings
Motherfucker I TOLD you in advance that if you acted like a stuncunt you would get treated like a stuncunt. I gave you, after I proved you wrong entirely, the opportunity to admit your fault, apologize, and carry on in an adult manner and I even said I would show you legitimate respect if you chose to do that.

You chose to stop talking about what you were wrong about, pretend the entire accusation never happened, refused to apologize, and started acting like a bigger cunt to more people.

I told you what would happen, and now you wanna drop salt water to the mods like a bitch with a skinned knee cause it happened. Every single person here that is insulting you is because you EARNED it. By being a little bitch, just like I said you were.
I told you you didn't have what it takes. Shoulda listened little boy.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  that I counter with comedy
[Image: BdHrn_qCQAAL_b0.jpg]
Wait......is the reason you won't respond to my posts because you think my posts are your posts? It ain't comedy if you're the only one laughing son, it's just ...sad.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and this is okay in your book?
Is it OK to verbally attack and dismantle an abusive, belligerent, caustic, unprovoked, bigoted, lying, sexist cunt? Hmmm...
[Image: tumblr_m5qthgDceD1rxc156o1_250.gif]
Go fuck your father if you know where to find him.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Is it that I am upsetting the norm within this forum, where the old guard of theists are actually being challenged to their beliefs with actual biblical fact, logic and reason, and this is upsetting you and the alumni?
Nope, you are upsetting the norm of this forum by being an unprovoked cunt. Fuck boy, WE. HAVE. BEEN. OVER. THIS.

(20-10-2016 02:04 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I'll await a cogent response, thank you.
How would you even recognize a cogent response?Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You have no dog in this race, understood?
Actually we ALL have a dog in this race and that dog is basic human decency you twat.

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Let her make the decision ...
Spoke the twat after spending days dictating to other people what their beliefs and views are and what they HAVE to believe. Rolleyes

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I am NOT harassing her
harassment

(either harris-meant or huh-rass-meant) n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands.

What you have been doing is literally the legal definition of harassment you fucking imbecile.

(20-10-2016 02:38 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and I did promise to be a good boy
Given that you are a demonstrated liar how much do you think that promise is worth? Also...fuck you're so stupid.. also promising to be good in the future does not mean you weren't harassing someone in the past. Do you not even know how TIME works?!

(20-10-2016 03:16 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Uh, what part of me stating that I'll be a "good boy" don't you understand?
Probably the part where your broken brain thinks that's good enough for everyone to forget your history of unprovoked cruelty and abuse. Let me guess....the shirt you are wearing right now doesn't have any sleeves does it?Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 03:16 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  There is no reason then for Aliza to turn down my offer, do you get it?
Lots of reasons actually, least of all that your fake willingness to hide the fact that you are a childish cunt in no way makes you not a childish cunt and no one should feel obligated to deal with childish cunts let alone hidden ones.

I told you if you acted like a stuncunt we would treat you like a stuncunt. you made the choice to be a stuncunt now accept your fate stuncunt.

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Uh, did I mention any terms to said discussion? No I did not.
Um.....ya you did. The terms for you being "good" in the discussion are her not swearing. If you invite someone to a polite discussion and you tell them IN ADVANCE that it will only be polite if they talk the way you want them to that is in every conceivable way a term for the discussion.

Why do I get the feeling that every family dinner you attend turns into a round table debate on how late is too late for an abortion?

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Try to read the posts fully next time to save yourself any further embarrassment, okay? Thank you.
.....irony.

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  All I stated was that I'll be a good boy, relative to this forums usual MO,
This forums MO is to treat people with respect until such time as they prove they are not worthy of respect. Your delusions...are not real boy.

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  but again, the rage in throwing out insults in the way of blistering epithets is new to me,
He said after bragging about getting banned from multiple forums. Rolleyes

(20-10-2016 03:40 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  but my MO of discussion is wrong.
You are fucking insane. Also inconsistent. Weren't you bragging about how Hitchens MO was to ridicule and talk down to people and that that was your MO as well? Now your MO is "discussion"? Uh-huh.

The problem with lying, you little cocksucker, is eventually the liar tells so many lies he stops being able to remember which lies he has told and to who and he gets caught and right now...motherfucker your dick is in a bear trap. A very smaaaaaall bear trap.

(20-10-2016 03:53 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Okay, this is the time for you to step up to the plate for a change and prove my proposition wrong in that the Tanakh is NOT equal to the Christian Old Testament!

Did you mean other than the fact they are in completely different languages? Or did you mean that one is a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation and FREQUENTLY gets MANY things entirely wrong in translation? Or did you mean the fact they have ENTIRELY different commentaries that go along with them?

OR...OR....Do you mean other than the fact that the Tanakh has 24 books and the OT has as many as 50ish? You stupid incompetent idiot.

[Image: 492012211119fsgdf.gif]

(20-10-2016 04:07 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  When one digs a hole for themselves, they should realize that when they can't see daylight anymore, they should just stop digging.
I don't know if I have ever seen a person more oblivious to his own faults. Take your own advice kiddo and shut your fucking cock holster.

[Image: you-re-my-little-bitch-sam-and-lucifer-2...00-282.gif]

The King of Insults Bowing

[Image: 8658321.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 06:45 PM

WhiskeyDebate104rye,

Or sir, hopefully you’re holding court at this time, all the while lamenting the fact that I am your bitch and that you own me as we agreed upon earlier, whereas a man has to accept his limitations, but would you show kindness to this lowly soul that is now in your exalted presence and answer a question for me?

Since you seem to be the king of this forum, and the go too person when their is conflict, would you oblige a poor minion like me in telling me if there is another theist within this forum that has the "balls or nips" to actually engage relative to their primitive religious belief?

Yes, I am use to the theist running away when actual biblical facts and historicity are shown, along with logic and reason why they have to follow their primitive doctrine, that for the most part they’ve never seen before because they’re spoon-fed this doctrine in an insidious way. But, I still look for that elusive theist that actually stays and engages regarding their primitive beliefs, even though their eventful downfall arrives because they cannot defend the indefensible in the end.

I am asking this of you because I need to use my biblical knowledge so it doesn’t get rusty, and I need to keep updated with the latest insidious apologetics and spin doctoring that the theist has to use to save face.

Please sir, I would be indebted to you if you can help in this manner.

Wow, I can't believe you're talking to me in your posts, it gives me shudders to be acknowledged by you!

Your servant,

21stCenturyIconoclast
20-10-2016, 06:49 PM
(20-10-2016 06:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  With that outta the way... How about an observation.

1.) Won't go after Christians, despite being directed to some on multiple occasions. Made shitty excuses as for why.
4.) Is clearly delusional, and has an artificially inflated sense of self worth.
6.) Shows a consistent lack of basic empathy and wider social skills consistent with a person living in a fundamentalist Christian environment.

I don't think he's an atheist either. The numbers just don't add up. He acts like fundy, he sounds like a fundy.... he's a fundy.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 06:55 PM
(20-10-2016 06:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 06:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  With that outta the way... How about an observation.

I don't think he's an atheist either. The numbers just don't add up. He acts like fundy, he sounds like a fundy.... he's a fundy.

I think he's just an internet troll. Each week he picks a different random forum and he picks someone to bully. Sad.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 06:57 PM
(20-10-2016 06:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:31 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm a Jew and a woman. That's two strikes!

And a theist! Strike three!!! Big Grin

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's unaware that Jews can be either theist or atheist. He's really uninformed about life outside Topeka, KS.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2016, 06:59 PM
(20-10-2016 06:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

some sort of hybrid sock fundy?
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
20-10-2016, 06:59 PM
(20-10-2016 06:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 06:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  And a theist! Strike three!!! Big Grin

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's unaware that Jews can be either theist or atheist. He's really uninformed about life outside Topeka, KS.

And to further blow his mind, there are christian atheists (cultural christians). And cultural (fill in the blank) every other religion on this planet.

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 07:01 PM
(20-10-2016 06:59 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 06:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't think he's an atheist either. The numbers just don't add up. He acts like fundy, he sounds like a fundy.... he's a fundy.
some sort of hybrid sock fundy?

His sock got lost in the dryer of life.

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post