What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(20-10-2016 11:26 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  .
HEY ALIZA!

So, when are we going to get together and discuss your Jewish faith and how you personally spin doctor it to the way you want it to be? Remember, I'll acquiesce and be a good boy in our discussion!

I have to keep up on the latest "apologetics," and "hermeneutics" that the theists spews forth, okay?

Well?

How about you go have a nice wank on some other forum? You're an unpleasant boor who gets off on being a jackass. It's not running away to avoid talking to you, it's common sense.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
21-10-2016, 12:09 AM
(20-10-2016 11:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 10:57 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  GRASSHOPPER,

Are you comfortable with others fighting your battles for you because you're a wussy? Laugh out load
His at least are getting fought, you gonna hire someone to fight yours for you seeing as how you can't seem to do it yourself?
Seriously when you go to insult people do you just think of ways you're a cunt and just accuse other people of it instead?

Whiskeydebate104rye,

OMG, you talked to me personally once again! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Wait until I tell my Atheist friends in the other forums of this fact, they will be so jealous, neener, neener, neener!

I am sorry, but I must bring up this blatant eye sore that you continually do at will that can ruin your high status within this forum, okay?

YOUR HORRIFIC STRUCTURED SENTENCES: "His at least are getting fought, you gonna hire someone to fight yours for you seeing as how you can't seem to do it yourself?
Seriously when you go to insult people do you just think of ways you're a cunt and just accuse other people of it instead?"

If I am going to look up to you and be your bitch, and where you own me, at least make the effort to make me proud by learning the proper syntactical sentence structure when you form a sentence , and by using the proper punctuation as well.

Okay? Thanks.
21-10-2016, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 01:46 AM by 21stCenturyIconoclast.)
(20-10-2016 11:37 PM)Astreja Wrote:  A question has been raised regarding your beliefs, 21CI. Kindly demonstrate that you are not a Christian by committing the Unforgivable Sin: Say something nasty about the Holy Spirit that likens its works to those of Satan.

Astreja,

You just have to let the kids play their circular reasoning and non sequitur games for their entertainment purposes, and it is fun to watch because I remember when I was their young age in playing those child-like games as well.

Since the Unpardonable Sin originates in three different books within the mythical Judeo-Christian bible, we can only assume that the FUCKING CUM WAD YAHWEH GOD was truly serious about his creation in not disobeying it.

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32)

“And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.” (Luke 12:10)

“ But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin."” (Mark 3:29)

Since these passages refer to the SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK HEAD COCK SUCKING JISM EYED GRANDMA FUCKING JESUS' HOLY SPIRIT, then the true Christian is hell bound if they disobey the mythical Unpardonable Sin!

Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets if you need more proof that JESUS WAS A CAMEL HUMPING FUCK WAD IN ALL THREE ENTITIES OF HIS TRIUNE STATUS!

[Image: HOLY_SHIT.jpg]
21-10-2016, 12:41 AM
(21-10-2016 12:38 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I have to let the kids play their circular reasoning and non sequitur games for their entertainment purposes, and it is fun to watch because I remember when I was their young age in playing those child-like games as well.

Since the Unpardonable Sin originates in three different books within the mythical Judeo-Christian bible, we can only assume that the FUCKING CUM WAD YAHWEH GOD was truly serious about his creation in not disobeying it.

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32)

“And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.” (Luke 12:10)

“ but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin."” (Mark 3:29)

Since these passages refer to the SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK HEAD COCK SUCKING JISM EYED GRANDMA FUCKING JESUS' HOLY SPIRIT, then the true Christian is hell bound if they disobey the mythical Unpardonable Sin!

Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets if you need more proof that JESUS WAS A CAMEL HUMPING FUCK WAD IN ALL THREE ENTITIES OF HIS TRIUNE STATUS!

Hey dipshit. Just remember:

[Image: 10-funniest-warning-signs-81.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 04:40 AM by unfogged.)
(20-10-2016 08:42 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  My money is still on atheist though. Anti-theist would be a more apt term, but you know these silly labels. He reads like a fundie because he's most likely a convert. Went straight from shrieking fundamentalist Christianity to shrieking fundamentalist atheism without pasue for breath. I've run into this type once or twice before. They're blessedly rare, but they do exist. Probably easier to find if you're foolish enough to visit 4chan's religion boards.

My money is on immature, self-righteous asshole. Unfortunately, atheism isn't a cure for that.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
21-10-2016, 04:26 AM
I've come to talk with you again

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-10-2016, 04:35 AM
Because a vision softly creeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-10-2016, 04:51 AM
Left its seeds while I was sleeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 06:41 AM
(20-10-2016 11:26 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  .
HEY ALIZA!

So, when are we going to get together and discuss your Jewish faith and how you personally spin doctor it to the way you want it to be? Remember, I'll acquiesce and be a good boy in our discussion!

I have to keep up on the latest "apologetics," and "hermeneutics" that the theists spews forth, okay?

Well?

Why would I do that? What's in it for me?

Sell me on this! Make me really want to buy in!

"And the vision that was planted in my brain"
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Still remains

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce