21-10-2016, 06:47 AM
RE: What is the definition of God?
within the sound of silence
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2016, 07:04 AM
(20-10-2016 10:57 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 04:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why should he? Seriously. How about you demonstrate that? You are the one making the claim. Consider

Instead of shouting out your bullshit, you might instead ask a civil question.
However, I don't think you will learn to behave any better before you get banned - there just isn't time to re-educate you.

GRASSHOPPER,
Are you comfortable with others fighting your battles for you because you're a wussy? Laugh out load

I'm fighting my own battles just fine, thank you. If others want to chime in, that's their prerogative -- just as I sometimes chime in when you're being a dick to someone else. It's an open forum. You want one on one, go to the boxing ring. In a normal thread like this, you'll have to deal with all of us.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
21-10-2016, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 11:38 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(21-10-2016 12:09 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 11:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  His at least are getting fought, you gonna hire someone to fight yours for you seeing as how you can't seem to do it yourself?
Seriously when you go to insult people do you just think of ways you're a cunt and just accuse other people of it instead?

Whiskeydebate104rye,

OMG, you talked to me personally once again! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Wait until I tell my Atheist friends in the other forums of this fact, they will be so jealous, neener, neener, neener!

I am sorry, but I must bring up this blatant eye sore that you continually do at will that can ruin your high status within this forum, okay?

YOUR HORRIFIC STRUCTURED SENTENCES: "His at least are getting fought, you gonna hire someone to fight yours for you seeing as how you can't seem to do it yourself?
Seriously when you go to insult people do you just think of ways you're a cunt and just accuse other people of it instead?"

If I am going to look up to you and be your bitch, and where you own me, at least make the effort to make me proud by learning the proper syntactical sentence structure when you form a sentence , and by using the proper punctuation as well.

Okay? Thanks.
Lol the guy who talks in all caps is going after my communication. Lolz. Grasping straws boy.

If you got time to flap your dick sleeve about punctuation you got time to address the FACT you're a lying cunt. These SMOKESCREEN posts don't fool anyone you dickless coward.

That's like your 8th post to me without a single word of substance or genuine criticism. EVERYONE can see how much of a chicken shit you are.

Also no one belives you have friends on other forums. Or in real life.
[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-10-2016, 07:32 AM
(21-10-2016 07:28 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Also no one belives you have friends on other forums.

He can't have friends on other forums because he gets banned everywhere else.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 07:38 AM
(20-10-2016 03:16 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Impulse,

Uh, what part of me stating that I'll be a "good boy" don't you understand? Huh?
Oh, I understand just fine... that you're incapable of being a "good boy". Drinking Beverage

(20-10-2016 03:16 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  There is no reason then for Aliza to turn down my offer, do you get it? Maybe just a little bit, yes?
I and others have explained to you ad nauseam why you have given Aliza plenty of reason. It's you that doesn't understand dumbass. Maybe spend a little less time on those ridiculous dots at the end of each post and make an effort to comprehend what people are telling you. I know it's asking a lot of that space between your ears, but just give it a try.

Hint: It means you have to stop running first.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 07:47 AM
In restless dreams I walked alone

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-10-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 11:35 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(21-10-2016 12:38 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Since these passages refer to the SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK HEAD COCK SUCKING JISM EYED GRANDMA FUCKING JESUS' HOLY SPIRIT, then the true Christian is hell bound if they disobey the mythical Unpardonable Sin!

Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets if you need more proof that JESUS WAS A CAMEL HUMPING FUCK WAD IN ALL THREE ENTITIES OF HIS TRIUNE STATUS!

[Image: HOLY_SHIT.jpg]
Whoa whoa whoa! She said the Holy Spirit .... Shouldn't go pretending like she meant Jesus. It's bad to pretend to know what people are thinking don'tcha know?

Lol. Idiot.

Quote:Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets
Oh don't flatter yourself boy.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-10-2016, 07:54 AM
Through narrow streets of coloured stone

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-10-2016, 08:04 AM
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
21-10-2016, 08:06 AM
(21-10-2016 07:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  Through narrow streets of coloured stone

um.... cobblestone...

I turned my collar to the cold and damp

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post