Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(21-10-2016 08:06 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  Through narrow streets of coloured stone

um.... cobblestone...

I turned my collar to the cold and damp

I know. I decided coloured stone sounded nicer.

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-10-2016, 08:42 AM
That split the night
21-10-2016, 08:47 AM
(21-10-2016 07:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:38 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Since these passages refer to the SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK HEAD COCK SUCKING JISM EYED GRANDMA FUCKING JESUS' HOLY SPIRIT, then the true Christian is hell bound if they disobey the mythical Unpardonable Sin!

Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets if you need more proof that JESUS WAS A CAMEL HUMPING FUCK WAD IN ALL THREE ENTITIES OF HIS TRIUNE STATUS!
Whoa whoa whoa! She said the Holy Spirit .... Shouldn't go pretending like she meant Jesus. It's bad to pretend to know what people are thinikng don'tcha know?

(15-10-2016 07:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Regarding the Jewish G-d being the same as the Christian god, Jesus…

(16-10-2016 05:14 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  That being said, you are guilty of what you’re allegedly against by positing that I referred to Jesus as being god, when I didn’t. Therefore, we can only assume that you’re “fucking stupid as well” by you judging what you think was in my head as vouchsafed by you in Posts 41 and 42 within this thread. How embarrassing for you to step in the proverbial poo while trying to make a point.

I thought you were opposed to anyone assuming what other people mean when they speak about a deity or deities. Did you make a boo boo and assume that Astreja meant the Christian holy spirit?

Sorry… your rules.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 12:09 PM
(21-10-2016 07:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:38 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Since these passages refer to the SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK HEAD COCK SUCKING JISM EYED GRANDMA FUCKING JESUS' HOLY SPIRIT, then the true Christian is hell bound if they disobey the mythical Unpardonable Sin!

Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets if you need more proof that JESUS WAS A CAMEL HUMPING FUCK WAD IN ALL THREE ENTITIES OF HIS TRIUNE STATUS!

[Image: HOLY_SHIT.jpg]

Whoa whoa whoa! She said the Holy Spirit .... Shouldn't go pretending like she meant Jesus. It's bad to pretend to know what people are thinikng don'tcha know?

Lol. Idiot.

Quote:Is that good enough? I can use some of Whiskeydebates epithets
Oh don't flatter yourself boy.

!!! WHISKEYDEBATE IGNORANCE ALERT !!!

JESUS OF THE TRIUNE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU DUMB STUPID ASS FOOL, THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME!
Get educated before you make another fool of yourself, what a joke! Laugh out load

“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,” (Matthew 28:19)

Whiskeydebate, do you really like being made the fool because of your blatant ignorance to Christianities duality of their Yahweh god? Did you overdose in taking your "ignorant pills" again?

Now, wipe the egg from your face and just stick to what you only good at, and that is ONLY insulting others!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

21-10-2016, 12:16 PM
(21-10-2016 08:47 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Whoa whoa whoa! She said the Holy Spirit .... Shouldn't go pretending like she meant Jesus. It's bad to pretend to know what people are thinikng don'tcha know?

(15-10-2016 07:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Regarding the Jewish G-d being the same as the Christian god, Jesus…

(16-10-2016 05:14 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  That being said, you are guilty of what you’re allegedly against by positing that I referred to Jesus as being god, when I didn’t. Therefore, we can only assume that you’re “fucking stupid as well” by you judging what you think was in my head as vouchsafed by you in Posts 41 and 42 within this thread. How embarrassing for you to step in the proverbial poo while trying to make a point.

I thought you were opposed to anyone assuming what other people mean when they speak about a deity or deities. Did you make a boo boo and assume that Astreja meant the Christian holy spirit?

Sorry… your rules.

Aliza,

Your ignorance has no bounds! Read my post above to the equally ignorant Whiskeydebate on this topic for your slap down again regarding your blatant and unadulterated ignorance!

Kids, nothing but kids. Facepalm

21-10-2016, 12:23 PM
(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  !!! WHISKEYDEBATE IGNORANCE ALERT !!!

JESUS OF THE TRIUNE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU DUMB STUPID ASS FOOL, THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME!
Wow, with those billboard letters, your embarrassment should be equally enlarged. THE Holy Spirit is not "Jesus' Holy Spirit" which is what you originally said. In your own words, Jesus and "THE Holy Spirit" are one in the same. So would you say the Holy Spirit's Holy Spirit?

Um, no.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 12:34 PM
(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Whoa whoa whoa! She said the Holy Spirit .... Shouldn't go pretending like she meant Jesus. It's bad to pretend to know what people are thinikng don'tcha know?

Lol. Idiot.

Oh don't flatter yourself boy.

!!! WHISKEYDEBATE IGNORANCE ALERT !!!

Get educated before you make another fool of yourself, what a joke! Laugh out load

“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,” (Matthew 28:19)

Whiskeydebate, do you really like being made the fool because of your blatant ignorance to Christianities duality of their Yahweh god? Did you overdose in taking your "ignorant pills" again?

Now, wipe the egg from your face and just stick to what you only good at, and that is ONLY insulting others!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

No. Jesus is a part of the god entity. But the god entity or trinity is three distinct parts that make up a whole. Churches often use a shamrock to illustrate that there are three aspects of God's entity--but each aspect is distinct on its own. So Jesus, while a part of God is his own person, The Holy Spirit, while a part of God, exists in addition to Jesus and God.

[Image: StPattyemail2014clover.png]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Yeah, the 3 person in 1 god thing... I'm pretty sure that's going to be way over his head.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 12:43 PM
(21-10-2016 12:40 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yeah, the 3 person in 1 god thing... I'm pretty sure that's going to be way over his head.

That's why I used the shamrock. Laugh out load I learned that in 5th grade.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Imagine everyone, the Council of Nicea. They would have all been arguing amongst themselves like this yelling guy. It even turned into fist fights. I believe there were some deaths.

Constantine became so fed up he intervened with threats that they make one final decision.

As we can see, that did not work.

On another thread regarding the Roman empire Deltabravo tried to blame Iulius Caesar's victory, or surge for power on Epicureanism. As if it had nothing to do with class struggle and various other problems within the Republic.

The idiocy and ignorance never ceases to amaze.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post