What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
I was unable to comprehend it when I first encountered it, just sayin'.............
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
21-10-2016, 12:47 PM
(21-10-2016 12:40 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yeah, the 3 person in 1 god thing... I'm pretty sure that's going to be way over his head.

Fun Fact: When I was a Catholic, (and after the Matrix movies Wink ) I wanted to name my daughter Trinity (if I ended up having one). Luckily, I left religion, so none of my future kids will have to endure any church-related names. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 12:48 PM
(21-10-2016 12:43 PM)skyking Wrote:  I was unable to comprehend it when I first encountered it, just sayin'.............
That's because it's impossible to make sense of it which is another reason why it's really funny seeing him attempting to use it to make a point.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
21-10-2016, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 12:52 PM by 21stCenturyIconoclast.)
(21-10-2016 12:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  !!! WHISKEYDEBATE IGNORANCE ALERT !!!

JESUS OF THE TRIUNE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU DUMB STUPID ASS FOOL, THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME!
Wow, with those billboard letters, your embarrassment should be equally enlarged. THE Holy Spirit is not "Jesus' Holy Spirit" which is what you originally said. In your own words, Jesus and "THE Holy Spirit" are one in the same. So would you say the Holy Spirit's Holy Spirit?

Um, no.

Impulse,

First thing, I have to use billboard signs at times to awaken the ignorant within this forum, understood?

Listen up you ignorant fool, in the Trinitarian view, Jesus is His own Father and His own Son. The Holy Spirit is neither Father nor Son, but both. The Son was begotten by the Father, but existed before He was begotten. Jesus is just as old as his Father, and the Father is just as young as his Son. The Holy Spirit proceeded from the Father and Son, but He is of the same age as the other two.

Therefore, you blatant fool, JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THAT ALL THREE ENTITIES OF THE TRIUNE ARE ONE, GOD, JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGICAL DEDUCTIONS YOU SIMPLE MINDED FOOL?! Obviously not!

Impulse, Jesus H. Christ, are you trying to have an ignorance contest with Aliza and Whiskeydebate?

Kids, nothing but kids. Facepalm

21-10-2016, 12:51 PM
(21-10-2016 12:49 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Wow, with those billboard letters, your embarrassment should be equally enlarged. THE Holy Spirit is not "Jesus' Holy Spirit" which is what you originally said. In your own words, Jesus and "THE Holy Spirit" are one in the same. So would you say the Holy Spirit's Holy Spirit?

Um, no.

Impulse,

First thing, I have to use billboard signs at times to awaken the ignorant within this forum, understood?

Listen up you ignorant fool, in the Trinitarian view, Jesus is His own Father and His own Son. The Holy Spirit is neither Father nor Son, but both. The Son was begotten by the Father, but existed before He was begotten. Jesus is just as old as his Father, and the Father is just as young as his Son. The Holy Spirit proceeded from the Father and Son, but He is of the same age as the other two.

Therefore, you blatant fool, JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THAT ALL THREE ENTITIES OF THE TRIUNE ARE THE SAME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGICAL DEDUCTIONS YOU SIMPLE MINDED FOOL?! Obviously not!

Impulse, Jesus H. Christ, are you trying to have an ignorance contest with Aliza and Whiskeydebate?

This is so easy.

Without using the bible, please provide proof of yours, or any other god.

If you use the bible, I will use the Iliad. In that case we both lose. Better to avoid it.

Go.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 12:53 PM
(21-10-2016 12:49 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Impulse,

Therefore, you blatant fool, JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THAT ALL THREE ENTITIES OF THE TRIUNE ARE THE SAME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGICAL DEDUCTIONS YOU SIMPLE MINDED FOOL?! Obviously not!

Hey 21stConstipation, again it's YOU that doesn't understand. You used an apostrophe which means you said Jesus HAS a holy spirit. HAS =/= IS. Take your billboard fonts and condescension and wake yourself up idiot! Facepalm

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 12:55 PM
(21-10-2016 12:49 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Wow, with those billboard letters, your embarrassment should be equally enlarged. THE Holy Spirit is not "Jesus' Holy Spirit" which is what you originally said. In your own words, Jesus and "THE Holy Spirit" are one in the same. So would you say the Holy Spirit's Holy Spirit?

Um, no.

Impulse,

They are of God--but three separate entities. It says that quite clearly in the Bible in John 15:26, when Jesus says:

“When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father—he will testify about me."
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 12:58 PM
(21-10-2016 12:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:49 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Impulse,

Therefore, you blatant fool, JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THAT ALL THREE ENTITIES OF THE TRIUNE ARE ARE ONE, GOD, JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGICAL DEDUCTIONS YOU SIMPLE MINDED FOOL?! Obviously not!

This is so easy.

If you use the bible, I will use the Iliad. In that case we both lose. Better to avoid it.

Go.

Banjo,

I don't have to prove shit, dumb ass! What is postulated in my post relative to the Trinity Doctrine is how the numb-brained pseudo-christian understands the Trinity, get it, fool? H-E-L-L-O?

21-10-2016, 12:59 PM
(21-10-2016 12:58 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo,

I don't have to prove shit, dumb ass!

Er, sorry. At this website we require proof.

Please show us.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 01:02 PM
(21-10-2016 12:58 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is so easy.

Go.

Banjo,

I don't have to prove shit, dumb ass! What is postulated in my post relative to the Trinity Doctrine is how the numb-brained pseudo-christian understands the Trinity, get it, fool? H-E-L-L-O?

Except you don't understand the Trinity doctrine.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post