What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
At least theborg is not screaming.

One is forced to wonder about poes.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 01:09 PM
(21-10-2016 12:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:58 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo,

I don't have to prove shit, dumb ass!

Er, sorry. At this website we require proof.

Please show us.

Banjo, once again fool, you are to look to the primitive thinking pseudo-christian in explaining the Trinity Doctrine, because what I've shown is a logical deduction relating to this comical Triune, get it?

Take your notion that you proffer to me, and bring it forth to Aliza's disgusting faith instread of always giving her a pass. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander, get it, dumb ass?

Can you add 2+2?

Kids, nothing but kids. Facepalm
21-10-2016, 01:10 PM
(21-10-2016 01:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  At least theborg is not screaming.

HE SURE LIKES USING CAPSLOCK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN YOU USE CAPSLOCK, THAT MEANS YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY JUSTIFIED IN YOUR VIEW!!!!!!!!!
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 01:11 PM
(21-10-2016 01:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo, once again fool, you are to look to the primitive thinking pseudo-christian in explaining the Trinity Doctrine, because what I've shown is a logical deduction relating to this comical Triune, get it?

Take your notion that you proffer to me, and bring it forth to Aliza's disgusting faith instread of always giving her a pass. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander, get it, dumb ass?

Can you add 2+2?

Please show us scientific proof of your god.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-10-2016, 01:12 PM
(21-10-2016 01:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 12:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Er, sorry. At this website we require proof.

Please show us.

Banjo, once again fool, you are to look to the primitive thinking pseudo-christian in explaining the Trinity Doctrine, because what I've shown is a logical deduction relating to this comical Triune, get it?

Can you add 2+2?

Do you feel embarrased driving your Confederate flag bearing pickup truck when you have to attend pickets outside of the Westboro area?
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 01:13 PM
(21-10-2016 01:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

HE SURE LIKES USING CAPSLOCK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN YOU USE CAPSLOCK, THAT MEANS YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY JUSTIFIED IN YOUR VIEW!!!!!!!!!

He just can't figure out how to turn it off.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 01:15 PM
(21-10-2016 01:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo, once again fool, you are to look to the primitive thinking pseudo-christian in explaining the Trinity Doctrine, because what I've shown is a logical deduction relating to this comical Triune, get it?

Can you add 2+2?

Please show us scientific proof of your god.

He doesn't believe in god, he says. I think his god is whiskeydebates. He totally fangirls over him Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
(21-10-2016 01:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  HE SURE LIKES USING CAPSLOCK! EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN YOU USE CAPSLOCK, THAT MEANS YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY JUSTIFIED IN YOUR VIEW!!!!!!!!!

He just can't figure out how to turn it off.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load You're probably right!
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post

Banjo,

Oh isn't that so sweet? Theborg doesn't cuss like a drunken sailor, like the majority of the alumni of weak Atheists do on this forum, so what has your statement have to do with the discussion at hand, NOTHING!

The only reason that I am doing it now, is because its the norm here, and now I'll call a spade a spade, even if I am in Los Angeles!

21-10-2016, 01:16 PM
(21-10-2016 01:15 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  

Banjo,

Oh isn't that so sweet? Theborg doesn't cuss like a drunken sailor, like the majority of the alumni of weak Atheists do on this forum, so what has your statement have to do with the discussion at hand, NOTHING!

The only reason that I am doing it now, is because its the norm here, and now I'll call a spade a spade, even if I am in Los Angeles!

You think this is a discussion???

Mate, this is a clown show and you are the main attraction.

Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post