What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(21-10-2016 01:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:15 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo,

Oh isn't that so sweet? Theborg doesn't cuss like a drunken sailor, like the majority of the alumni of weak Atheists do on this forum, so what has your statement have to do with the discussion at hand, NOTHING!

The only reason that I am doing it now, is because its the norm here, and now I'll call a spade a spade, even if I am in Los Angeles!

Kids, nothing but kids. Facepalm

You think this is a discussion???

Mate, this is a clown show and you are the main attraction.

Omg, this is why i love you, Banjo Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 01:25 PM
You miiiiiiight wanna take a few minutes to do a google search on the Trinity before I get home Icon. If you can figure out your error and apologize for your stupidity I, your king, shall be far more merciful than I might be otherwise.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-10-2016, 01:27 PM
(21-10-2016 01:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You miiiiiiight wanna take a few minutes to do a google search on the Trinity before I get home Icon. If you can figure out your error and apologize for your stupidity I, your king, shall be far more merciful than I might be otherwise.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I think he wants you to fuck him in the mouth.

Sorry to be so crass.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Yellingman's dream about WD.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 01:33 PM
WAIT, WE NEED SOME COMEDY RELIEF AT THIS TIME, BECAUSE I SAID SO, UNDERSTOOD?

What better way to show comedy in making us all laugh, than to show Aliza's biography within The Thinking Atheist web presence!

“I am a Jewish theist, and I wandered onto TTA out of the blue to learn a little about atheists. I stayed because the people that I met here are great.”

Yep, birds of a feather flock together, in the fact that she likes all of the potty mouthed alumni at The Thinking Atheist forum, therefore she feels right at home!

“In my posts about religion, I have aimed to present a Jewish argument against Christianity and its demands that people “believe” under threat of eternal damnation, shame, disgust and intense social pressure to conform; none of which are values that they inherited from us.”

WAIT! Why isn’t Aliza taking this notion to the Islamic faith as well? Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are allegedly Abrahamic in their origin, even though they blatantly contradict each other in their holy books. I guess that Aliza’s ineptness just forgot to include the camel humping faith of Islam. Confused

In presenting my case, I hope that atheists can use this information to diffuse future missionary attempts against them and to get Christians to take a new look at their own scriptures.

WAIT! Christians stole the primitive god Yahweh from the Jews in their New Testament writings, whereas he became their god instead of the Jews, remember? Therefore, the Jews are without a god and are rudderless within the Red Sea as they continue to circle around without their serial killer Yahweh, priceless! Laugh out load

If you have follow-up questions about the material that I have posted here or if you want me to address a new topic, please feel free to send me a PM.

Well, we can read through this statement, can’t we? Aliza wants anyone to PM her so as not to be embarrassed again when her ignorance stands out and is easily quashed by knowledgable Atheists on the forum in full sight of everyone. Better for Aliza to keep it private, good move.

The theists like Aliza, et al, no matter which primitive Bronze and Iron Age cult they belong too, are so easily dispatched into the bin of total embarrassment as they try in vain to defend the indefensible in the 21st century . It’s truly sad. Huh
21-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Am I too hard? You have to resort to picking on a woman?

I gather you suffer SDS?

Banjo.
21-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Okay, I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to be offensive to members who are homosexual and who are proud and comfortable in their own skin... but jokes aside, this guy is clearly a closet homosexual or something. I really do get this vibe that he doesn't find women very intriguing. I'd wager to bet it's why he left the church.

His motive for disproving the bible is probably fueled by his desire to feel whole, good, and normal. His religious brainwashed upbringing may cause him to feel self-hatred and he hasn't gotten past that and accepted himself for how he is. He rages at religious people because he thinks all religious people must be homophobic just because those religious people closest to him are. The louder he screams that the bible isn't true, then the more justified he must be in his position.
21-10-2016, 01:39 PM
(21-10-2016 01:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You think this is a discussion???

Mate, this is a clown show and you are the main attraction.

Omg, this is why i love you, Banjo Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Jennybee,

Simple minds like yours are so easily entertained by simple notions.

I am telling ya, kids, nothing but kids Facepalm

21-10-2016, 01:40 PM
(21-10-2016 01:33 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  .
WAIT, WE NEED SOME COMEDY RELIEF AT THIS TIME, BECAUSE I SAID SO, UNDERSTOOD?

What better way to show comedy in making us all laugh, than to show Aliza's biography within The Thinking Atheist web presence!

“I am a Jewish theist, and I wandered onto TTA out of the blue to learn a little about atheists. I stayed because the people that I met here are great.”

Yep, birds of a feather flock together, in the fact that she likes all of the potty mouthed alumni at The Thinking Atheist forum, therefore she feels right at home!

“In my posts about religion, I have aimed to present a Jewish argument against Christianity and its demands that people “believe” under threat of eternal damnation, shame, disgust and intense social pressure to conform; none of which are values that they inherited from us.”

WAIT! Why isn’t Aliza taking this notion to the Islamic faith as well? Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are allegedly Abrahamic in their origin, even though they blatantly contradict each other in their holy books. I guess that Aliza’s ineptness just forgot to include the camel humping faith of Islam. Confused

In presenting my case, I hope that atheists can use this information to diffuse future missionary attempts against them and to get Christians to take a new look at their own scriptures.

WAIT! Christians stole the primitive god Yahweh from the Jews in their New Testament writings, whereas he became their god instead of the Jews, remember? Therefore, the Jews are without a god and are rudderless within the Red Sea as they continue to circle around without their serial killer Yahweh, priceless! Laugh out load

If you have follow-up questions about the material that I have posted here or if you want me to address a new topic, please feel free to send me a PM.

Well, we can read through this statement, can’t we? Aliza wants anyone to PM her so as not to be embarrassed again when her ignorance stands out and is easily quashed by knowledgable Atheists on the forum in full sight of everyone. Better for Aliza to keep it private, good move.

The theists like Aliza, et al, no matter which primitive Bronze and Iron Age cult they belong too, are so easily dispatched into the bin of total embarrassment as they try in vain to defend the indefensible in the 21st century . It’s truly sad. Huh

Awww, look at that! He learned how to look at profiles. Good job, 21! You did it!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 01:42 PM
(21-10-2016 01:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Am I too hard? You have to resort to picking on a woman?

I gather you suffer SDS?

Banjo,

At this time, Aliza is the ONLY theist that I've come across in this forum, get it? When a "woman" is the only primitive theist in this thread, then "she" will be taken to task, get it? Huh? Can you do the simple math on this proposition? Yes?

I am telling ya, kids, nothing but kids. Facepalm