What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(21-10-2016 01:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I think he is obsessed with me. I think he legitimately hates women and Jews and I fit the bill for his rage and hatred. I didn't start this war, and I didn't even roll up my sleeves and dive in for several days. He has some deep seeded emotional problems and somehow, all of his problems are my culture's fault. Drinking Beverage

Yes it would appear so.

Maybe it's Mel Gibson???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 02:00 PM
(21-10-2016 01:53 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Okay, I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to be offensive to members who are homosexual and who are proud and comfortable in their own skin... but jokes aside, this guy is clearly a closet homosexual or something. I really do get this vibe that he doesn't find women very intriguing. I'd wager to bet it's why he left the church.

His motive for disproving the bible is probably fueled by his desire to feel whole, good, and normal. His religious brainwashed upbringing may cause him to feel self-hatred and he hasn't gotten past that and accepted himself for how he is. He rages at religious people because he thinks all religious people must be homophobic just because those religious people closest to him are. The louder he screams that the bible isn't true, then the more justified he must be in his position.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! ANOTHER ALIZA FALLACIOUS CIRCULAR REASONING ALERT !!!

When poor Aliza runs out of gas in making somewhat coherent discussion, then she has to resort to her ol' friend called, "circular reasoning," because she needs her smoke screen to take the limelight off of her! Its the old theist ruse that I've seen so many times, and with Aliza, I'll see it again ad infinitum so she can try in vain to save face once again.

What is so sad is the fact that she doesn't have the sense to feel embarrassed about doing this insidious act. Sad

Ooooh! That riled you up good! When I suggest you're a former member of the Westboro Baptist Church, I get no response, but when I suggest that you're a closet homosexual, then you get all nuts and shit. Hmmmm.... What does that imply? Consider
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 02:02 PM
(21-10-2016 01:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:53 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! ANOTHER ALIZA FALLACIOUS CIRCULAR REASONING ALERT !!!

When poor Aliza runs out of gas in making somewhat coherent discussion, then she has to resort to her ol' friend called, "circular reasoning," because she needs her smoke screen to take the limelight off of her! Its the old theist ruse that I've seen so many times, and with Aliza, I'll see it again ad infinitum so she can try in vain to save face once again.

What is so sad is the fact that she doesn't have the sense to feel embarrassed about doing this insidious act. Sad

See above.

I am beginning to think it is time you went on your merry way.

Continuously harassing a member and screaming at everyone is just a tad insane.

You do realise this is how you appear, right? Insane?

Banjo,

Uh, and when Aliza continually posts to me in a disparaging way, she in fact harassing me as well, do you understand logic 101, obviously not.

I am telling ya, kids, nothing but kids :face palm:

21-10-2016, 02:03 PM
(21-10-2016 01:42 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo,

At this time, Aliza is the ONLY theist that I've come across in this forum, get it?

Lying sack of shit:
(21-10-2016 01:15 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Theborg doesn't cuss like a drunken sailor, like the majority of the alumni of weak Atheists do on this forum, so what has your statement have to do with the discussion at hand, NOTHING!

Shouldn't you be getting back to your homework? Monday morning will be around before you know it and you really should be prepared for school.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 02:03 PM
He trolled along till he found the perfect target for his misogynistic antisemitic tire-ades. We can't emasculate him any more than his mother did. I wonder where the antisemitic part comes from? No I don't. I don't want to know.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
21-10-2016, 02:07 PM
(21-10-2016 02:02 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  See above.

Banjo,

Uh, and when Aliza continually posts to me in a disparaging way, she in fact harassing me as well, do you understand logic 101, obviously not.

Uhm, I think everyone here can see that you threw the first punch and that you're the one perpetuating this silliness. You just keep on fueling the fire, so we can conclude that you just like to bitch at people. You set the tone here, not me. If you want to stop the war, we can stop any time. Your lord and savior, Whiskey Debates, has graciously offered you a chance to apologize and end this nonsense. We can all get back to productive conversation when you choose to end this. -Or when you get banned, which I'd guess is probably coming around the corner pretty soon at the rate you're travelling.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 02:07 PM
(21-10-2016 01:57 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You're not looking very hard, then. At present, we have at least two other active theists, both Christian and both annoying. If you want to harrass someone, they are much stupider and much more obnoxious and much more deserving of your company than Aliza is. And one of them is all over the place (multiple threads). If you're looking at all, you can't miss him. This isn't the only thread on the forum, you know.

Of course, if you're just obsessed with stalking Aliza, ... but then you're a real creep, and you won't be here long.

Grasshopper,

Uh, did you just slip on your Freudian? Did you just call Aliza "stupid?"

"You're not looking very hard, then. At present, we have at least two other active theists, both Christian and both annoying. If you want to harass someone, they are much stupider and much more obnoxious and much more deserving of your company than Aliza is……."

Just checking. Laugh out load

No, not at all. I'm much stupider than Einstein. To say so is not calling Einstein stupid. But then you're probably too stupid to get that.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
21-10-2016, 02:10 PM
(21-10-2016 02:02 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  See above.

Banjo,

I think you have gone beyond the point of defending yourself. It's like asking Hitler to apologise about Barbarossa.

You've shown yourself rather all too clearly. The evidence is written, or rather screamed, all over this thread.

You are either a sociopath or a poe. If a sociopath, I'd guess a rather dangerous one at that.

I hope you don't own any guns or explosives.

This is how you appear.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 02:11 PM
(21-10-2016 02:02 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Uh, and when Aliza continually posts to me in a disparaging way, she in fact harassing me as well, do you understand logic 101, obviously not.
We all see very clearly who is harassing and it's not Aliza. Drinking Beverage

Logic 101?
You never took it... Laugh out load

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 02:12 PM
(21-10-2016 02:03 PM)skyking Wrote:  He trolled along till he found the perfect target for his misogynistic antisemitic tire-ades. We can't emasculate him any more than his mother did. I wonder where the antisemitic part comes from? No I don't. I don't want to know.

They took too much off at circumcision.
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post