What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(21-10-2016 02:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:03 PM)skyking Wrote:  He trolled along till he found the perfect target for his misogynistic antisemitic tire-ades. We can't emasculate him any more than his mother did. I wonder where the antisemitic part comes from? No I don't. I don't want to know.

They took too much off at circumcision.

bBBBOOOOM!
Jennybee for the combo!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like skyking's post
21-10-2016, 02:15 PM
(21-10-2016 02:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:53 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!!! ANOTHER ALIZA FALLACIOUS CIRCULAR REASONING ALERT !!!

When poor Aliza runs out of gas in making somewhat coherent discussion, then she has to resort to her ol' friend called, "circular reasoning," because she needs her smoke screen to take the limelight off of her! Its the old theist ruse that I've seen so many times, and with Aliza, I'll see it again ad infinitum so she can try in vain to save face once again.

What is so sad is the fact that she doesn't have the sense to feel embarrassed about doing this insidious act. Sad

Ooooh! That riled you up good! When I suggest you're a former member of the Westboro Baptist Church, I get no response, but when I suggest that you're a closet homosexual, then you get all nuts and shit. Hmmmm.... What does that imply? Consider

Aliza, it implies that your only real friend when you try in vain to discuss the topics at hand, is your tried and true friend "Circular Reasoning." Get it? Sure you do.

If you mention homosexuals, then you're to follow your primitive Jewish faith and kill them as your Tanakh so states: "And a man who lies with a male as one would with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves."(Vayikra - Leviticus - Chapter 20, verse 13)

Whats the latest spin doctoring that your insidious faith tells you to opt out of actually following your Yahweh god's inspired word regarding the Tanakh verse stated above? Ready to turn into another pretzel? Laugh out load

I am telling ya, kids, nothing but kids :face palm:
21-10-2016, 02:17 PM
(21-10-2016 02:15 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ooooh! That riled you up good! When I suggest you're a former member of the Westboro Baptist Church, I get no response, but when I suggest that you're a closet homosexual, then you get all nuts and shit. Hmmmm.... What does that imply? Consider

Aliza, it implies that your only real friend when you try in vain to discuss the topics at hand, is your tried and true friend "Circular Reasoning." Get it? Sure you do.

If you mention homosexuals, then you're to follow your primitive Jewish faith and kill them as your Tanakh so states: "And a man who lies with a male as one would with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves."(Vayikra - Leviticus - Chapter 20, verse 13)

Whats the latest spin doctoring that your insidious faith tells you to opt out of actually following your Yahweh god's inspired word regarding the Tanakh verse stated above? Ready to turn into another pretzel? Laugh out load

You're not qualified to speak on behalf of Judaism's view of homosexuals, past or present.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 02:18 PM
(21-10-2016 02:15 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ooooh! That riled you up good! When I suggest you're a former member of the Westboro Baptist Church, I get no response, but when I suggest that you're a closet homosexual, then you get all nuts and shit. Hmmmm.... What does that imply? Consider

Too stupid to do this: Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 02:20 PM
(21-10-2016 02:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:57 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Grasshopper,

Uh, did you just slip on your Freudian? Did you just call Aliza "stupid?"

"You're not looking very hard, then. At present, we have at least two other active theists, both Christian and both annoying. If you want to harass someone, they are much stupider and much more obnoxious and much more deserving of your company than Aliza is……."

Just checking. Laugh out load

No, not at all. I'm much stupider than Einstein. To say so is not calling Einstein stupid. But then you're probably too stupid to get that.

Banjo tries in vain to get out from stepping in the proverbial poo again! Sorry, it
didn't work.

Oh my, what some will do to try and cover up their faux pas'!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
21-10-2016, 02:23 PM
(21-10-2016 02:20 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  No, not at all. I'm much stupider than Einstein. To say so is not calling Einstein stupid. But then you're probably too stupid to get that.

Banjo tries in vain to get out from stepping in the proverbial poo again! Sorry, it
didn't work.

You quote Grasshopper thinking it is me.

>>>>>>>>> Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 02:23 PM
(21-10-2016 02:20 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  No, not at all. I'm much stupider than Einstein. To say so is not calling Einstein stupid. But then you're probably too stupid to get that.

didn't work.

Can't figure out who he's replying to either.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
21-10-2016, 02:25 PM
(21-10-2016 02:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:20 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo tries in vain to get out from stepping in the proverbial poo again! Sorry, it
didn't work.

You quote Grasshopper thinking it is me.

>>>>>>>>> Facepalm

Because he can't figure out how to work the quotes. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 02:26 PM
(21-10-2016 02:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:20 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Banjo tries in vain to get out from stepping in the proverbial poo again! Sorry, it
didn't work.

Can't figure out who he's replying to either.

No, it's a word salad.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 02:27 PM
I think it is time to ignore this idiot.

I suggest nobody respond as it only fuels the fire. He appears quite insane. We all know where that can lead today.

No more responses from me. I recommend same from everyone. The mod's are clearly asleep.

Sorry Stark. But this is shithouse.

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post