What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(21-10-2016 02:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:15 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza, it implies that your only real friend when you try in vain to discuss the topics at hand, is your tried and true friend "Circular Reasoning." Get it? Sure you do.

If you mention homosexuals, then you're to follow your primitive Jewish faith and kill them as your Tanakh so states: "And a man who lies with a male as one would with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves."(Vayikra - Leviticus - Chapter 20, verse 13)

Whats the latest spin doctoring that your insidious faith tells you to opt out of actually following your Yahweh god's inspired word regarding the Tanakh verse stated above? Ready to turn into another pretzel? Laugh out load

I am telling ya, kids, nothing but kids :face palm:

You're not qualified to speak on behalf of Judaism's view of homosexuals, past or present.

Aliza, but guess what? your holy and respected writings within your TANAKH, AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN, does have the qualifications that are needed in your Jewish religion to show what is to be done to homosexuals, in the fact of, killing them and their blood shall be upon them, get it? Huh?

If you take your holy Tanakh out of the picture, then you have absolutely no foundation for your faith, period! See, this is what the theist has to deal with, actual FACTS presented to them relative to their own religious writings. Sorry dear for the inconvenience of Jewish religious FACT. Sad

Then you wonder why Atheists detest your primitive beliefs in the 21st century, surely you jest?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Let's turn this into the new Underailable Thread. Look, here's a raccoon riding a bicycle Wink

[Image: lifebuzz-a007d6d26401c39d0130b401e536f941-original.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 02:36 PM
(21-10-2016 02:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think it is time to ignore this idiot.

I suggest nobody respond as it only fuels the fire. He appears quite insane. We all know where that can lead today.

No more responses from me. I recommend same from everyone. The mod's are clearly asleep.

Sorry Stark. But this is shithouse.

Banjo, good move to save yourself from any further embarrassment by me showing you to be the continued fool! Laugh out load

Can you kids imagine why you're getting so upset with actual RELIGIOUS FACT that I am presenting within an Atheist discussion forum? Wow, how oxymoronic! Laugh out load

I keep telling ya, kids, nothing but kids Facepalm
21-10-2016, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 02:41 PM by Grasshopper.)
I don't have the ability to post pictures, but how about a song lyric that applies to our guest?

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-10-2016, 02:39 PM
So did you do that Google search and figure out why you're a fucking idiot or am I gonna have to explain it to you later?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
21-10-2016, 02:40 PM
(21-10-2016 02:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Let's turn this into the new Underailable Thread. Look, here's a raccoon riding a bicycle Wink

[Image: lifebuzz-a007d6d26401c39d0130b401e536f941-original.gif]

Jennybee,

Good move, the pack is getting a little salty! Laugh out load

I have three coons living under my house, no, not that kind you're obviously thinking of, tsk, tsk. One actually comes into the house to eat the cat food, whereas, my cats all get along with them, and actually play together at night.

Anyone else have a coon story they would like to share?
21-10-2016, 02:41 PM

I suggest nobody respond as it only fuels the fire. He appears quite insane. We all know where that can lead today.

No more responses from me. I recommend same from everyone. The mod's are clearly asleep.

Yup! I'm in.

[Image: 29844875474_bb01722b30_z.jpg]

Anyone else care to join me?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 02:42 PM
(21-10-2016 02:38 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't have the ability to post pictures, but how about song lyric that applies to our guest?

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you

Grasshopper,

Like Aliza posited to me in a neener, neener, neener way, "You can't figure out how to post pictures?" Laugh out load Duh.
21-10-2016, 02:43 PM
(21-10-2016 02:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Yup! I'm in.

[Image: 29844875474_bb01722b30_z.jpg]

Anyone else care to join me?

Hey, this is a great way for you to save face, good move guys! Laugh out load
21-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Since Girly's not in here...I gotta post this re: the simple minds comment. Hobo Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post