What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
nice!
my favorite "bridge over troubled water"
he just stands up there with his hands in his pockets from time to time, and kills it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
21-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Dawww, you guys! Blush

You guys are wonderful! Absolutely fantastic! I sincerely appreciate that you all had my back when this nutcase dropped in. The things 12Century said about me, and about you all both generally and individually were offensive, inappropriate and stupid. I know that no one took anything he said to heart because I know everyone here could recognize signs of an obvious personality disorder, but that doesn’t mean we need to let this guy move in and make this place his home so he could verbally abuse us all day long.

So many of you jumped into the thicket both in my defense, and in defense of each other, and I really felt like I was a part of a close knit forum family. -One that cares about each other and looks out for one another. In spite of our theological differences, we do have a friendship here, and you guys reinforced that to me this week.

21stCenturyWhatsHisFace could only wish to have friends like you.

Thank you all for having my back, and thank you all for being my friends.

[Image: 1422341090448]
[+] 13 users Like Aliza's post
21-10-2016, 07:14 PM
(21-10-2016 07:05 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Dawww, you guys! Blush

You guys are wonderful! Absolutely fantastic! I sincerely appreciate that you all had my back when this nutcase dropped in. The things 12Century said about me, and about you all both generally and individually were offensive, inappropriate and stupid. I know that no one took anything he said to heart because I know everyone here could recognize signs of an obvious personality disorder, but that doesn’t mean we need to let this guy move in and make this place his home so he could verbally abuse us all day long.

So many of you jumped into the thicket both in my defense, and in defense of each other, and I really felt like I was a part of a close knit forum family. -One that cares about each other and looks out for one another. In spite of our theological differences, we do have a friendship here, and you guys reinforced that to me this week.

Awwwww so sweet Heart The forum is definitely better with you here. Hug
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Gah! I'm late getting home and now he's banned! Well that's a good thing really lol. I'll still answer his little challenge cause let's face it, it's not like he ain't gonna read it lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-10-2016, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 09:51 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Icono. *sigh* Icono I know you are banned, which I'm sure you will brag endlessly about at the next forum you infest, however I'm sure you will be reading this because lets be honest you're a shit head so of course you are. If your not I'd like lurkers to take note that you were wrong again, and if in the off chance you try to link back to this thread in the future and claim to be the victor I want this to stand as a testament to how consistently wrong you were.

I apologize to the rest of you for breaking the silence.

(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  JESUS OF THE TRIUNE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU DUMB STUPID ASS FOOL, THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME!
Get educated before you make another fool of yourself, what a joke! Laugh out load

Lets get what should be the most obvious thing out of the way: My comment that you quoted was sarcasm. I was taking the piss outta you for being a fucktard earlier in the thread and not knowing Jesus was God, and for you jumping on Aliza while being too fuckin' stupid to know she was actually right.
Now I get when you can only use sarcasm like it's a fucking rock in your hand that you can't recognize when it's used as a rapier with skill and subtlety so I won't hold that against you. You are actually so bad at sarcasm that I can't get mad at you when you don't recognize it when done well.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Now ......I gave you multiple chances to google the Trinity, time and time again. You, in your arrogance, chose to declare that you had nothing to learn on the issue. Which is hilarious given that up until I explained it to you you didn't even know Jesus is God as evidenced by your post to Aliza earlier in the thread, admonishing her for using saying Jesus when talking about the Christian God. This bit of education and your preceding idiocy is a thing you chose to pretend never happened and you never brought up Aliza's "mistake" again. But we have been over this so lets press on.

Do you know what you get when you search "Trinity" in google? Frankly more poorly Photoshoped pictures of Carrie-Anne Moss naked than I'm comfortable talking about.Shocking
But....do you know what you get when you do a search for "Trinity" in Google with the safe search enabled? You get something like THIS:
[Image: 800px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-earlie...ts.svg.png]
If you are wondering what that is (and lets face it you are) that's something known as the "Scutum Fidei" (shield of faith) more commonly known as the Shield of the Trinity.

It is a visualization of the relationship of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and how they relate to god and to each other. here is one from the year 1210:
[Image: PetrusPictaviensis_CottonFaustinaBVII-fo...y13thc.jpg]

Let me explain in simpler terms for you, though this is admittedly a possible over simplification but everyone worth anything will follow along (so it's OK if you don't): think of god as a automobile. The Father is the Engine. The Son is a chassis. The Holy spirit is the wheels. They all come together to make up the "Automobile". However the engine is not the wheels, and the chassis is not an engine.

Do you get it?

Now..I told you to do a search on Google. But you thought you knew better. You were, dispite being shown wrong time and time again, so goddamn sure you were smarter than everyone here especially me. You know where I found those pictures? Wikipedia. WHICH WAS THE FIRST FUCKING RESULT IF YOU GOOGLE IT.
Had you not been stupid, and not been too stupid to try and fix your stupid, And had you not been so stupid to think you could step to me after I told you and repeatedly SHOWED you you can't none of this would have happened. You could have left this forum as an asshole, but now you will leave it as an asshole who didn't know a fucking thing.

(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Whiskeydebate, do you really like being made the fool
I wouldn't know.Drinking Beverage

(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  because of your blatant ignorance to Christianities duality of their Yahweh god?
Sorry what was that? I can't hear you over the sound of how fucking wrong you are. AGAIN.

And...and well also cause of how banned you are...goddamnit.

(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Did you overdose in taking your "ignorant pills" again?
I wish you would overdose on ANY kind of pill. Drinking Beverage

(21-10-2016 12:09 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Now, wipe the egg from your face and just stick to what you only good at, and that is ONLY insulting others!
The only person here with anything on their face is you, and it ain't egg.

Bitch.

[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-10-2016, 08:59 PM
You know he probably saves all your old posts and puts them in his scrapbook Wink
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
21-10-2016, 09:03 PM
I wonder what sock 21icono will be reincarnated as next? Consider
21-10-2016, 09:06 PM
I have revised my definition: a being which can will whatever it wants to into existence.

21-10-2016, 09:57 PM
(21-10-2016 08:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You know he probably saves all your old posts and puts them in his scrapbook Wink
[Image: tumblr_mr3x6hZIo91sa4yiio1_500.gif]

Lol OK this fake king shtick is getting old Tongue

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-10-2016, 11:22 PM
(21-10-2016 07:05 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Dawww, you guys! Blush

You're welcome though, to tell the truth, it wasn't really about having your back. I don't think that many of us here make the mistake of thinking of you as some damsel in distress who needs some knight in shiny armour to save her from the big, mean anti-theist. Knights who say NI!

You could have easily mopped the floor with that half-wit without ever breaking a sweat. I was kinda looking forward to him getting schooled on Judaism but, I know, you had "more important things" to think about like hurricane victims. Granted, colour-coding your belly button lint would have been more important and probably more useful than debating that twit.

Glad you're here though. You lend the place some colour and keep it from being a complete echo canyon.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 7 users Like Paleophyte's post