What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: What is the definition of God?
(17-10-2016 03:49 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Aliza and “her” primitive belief make her, for the most part, what she is...

I don't think you're in a position to know what any of us really are, outside this forum, unless you know us personally.

It is quite possible to compartmentalize beliefs and select elements of a system without accepting it wholly, unconditionally and literally. In fact, this happens all the time. Not many people are running around slaying Amalekites, giving all they have to the poor, or building Arks --

-- Oh, hi, Ken. Laugh out load Well, maybe one or two people here and there.

Correct Me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're advocating that people just dump their traditions wholesale and squeeze into the strong-atheist mould no matter how uncomfortable it is.

Religion is storytelling, culture-building stuff. You don't just take away all of someone's stories and leave them with nothing. Give us a new story, one that reflects the best of what you have to offer, and let's see if it catches on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
17-10-2016, 07:45 PM
(17-10-2016 06:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So stuncunt it is, fine let's dance bitch.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  So, let me get this skewed thinking of yours in perspective, so Aliza is allegedly “polite” when she calls me and others “fucking stupid?” Is this her and the forum's example of being polite, and of which you can accept?
So after going over the thread again the only people Aliza called "fucking stupid" were, in post #42, people who like to think they know what other people think and then judge them based on that collection of assumptions. If you are one of those people than congratulations you ARE fucking stupid. If you are not one of those people then she didn't call you fucking stupid at all and you just have shit reading comprehension.
So which is it, is she right and you are fucking stupid or are you just incompetent?

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Facetiously, do you like it when women are potty mouths, and in this instance, you can look the other way?
Her gender has fuck all to do with my criticism of your shitty attitude. I didn't call you out cause shes some poor female and I need to jump to her defense. I called you out because your a fucking cunt and I figured that you, as a fellow atheist, might have a more enjoyable and productive time here if I could walk you back from being a fucking cunt. You're to busy fighting straw dragons to care though so here we are.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Sure you can.
Oh..... I sure can kiddo and I'll get the opportunity to type it out a couple more times before this post is done. As for your assertion that I'm being hypocritical....not gonna pass mustard with me boy. Mostly because she didn't actually call you "fucking stupid" unless, as I said above, you are the kind of person stupid enough to think it's reasonable to judge people not for the content of their character but for what you think they think. In fact your VERY first sentence to Aliza involved you begin a passive-aggressive asshole so I would have still considered her polite and even justified if she had told you to fuck right off there and then.
She asked the OP a question (which by the way she is entirely allowed to do) and you asked like a stuncunt, she then answered your question honestly and you acted like a stuncunt again to which she responded with a very well written and polite reply to which you.....acted like a motherfucking stuncunt.
You are the only person in that conversation acting like a cunt so me taking you to task for your shitty belligerent and unprovoked attitude is not hypocritical in the slightest. You know what is though? Joining a forum and IMMEDIATELY acting like a belligerent asshole then turning around and complaining about someones language based on a replay that was neither to you or even about you.

Even if it was directed at you you don't get to stick your fucking dick in a beehive and then complain about the result you smacktard.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Call it whatever you like, but it is very hard for me to respect anyone that has swallowed one of the damaging Bronze and Iron Age primitive cults in the 21st century, and that are adamant in doing so, and the ramifications thereof.
Then fuck off. Seriously get the fuck out. If you don't have the maturity and commonsense necessary to tell the difference between people and ideas than you don't belong here. People are deserving of respect until they show otherwise with their actions, like you have done.
You can ask Aliza if I respect her belief in god. I do not. She knows this. She also knows I respect the hell outta her because she is a damn good person. Because in the real world people can hold bad ideas and still be a good person deserving of respect. You want something black and white go play fuckin' checkers.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  One reason for taking a no-holds-barred MO is because of what I’ve encountered in my life by losing family members and friends in following said beliefs to the extreme, let alone what these religious beliefs have done worldwide.
So the fuck what? Did Aliza take your friends and family? No? Then grow up and show some fuckin' respect you bloody child. Just 'cause you got issues with religion does not give you the right to act like a belligerent fucking cunt to every religious person you meet or talk to. Your baggage ain't a license or justification to be a dick just cause you feel like it.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Do the simple math.
K, it's just simple addition.
You+bad experiences with religion= You get to act like an asshole to anyone who doesn't believe what you want them to....
Weird it doesn't add up, it's almost like you're just a bigoted asshole.Drinking Beverage

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Look up the term “Iconoclast,” which is my moniker that is apropos to my modus operandi, whereas I am here, until I may be banned, to show just how disgusting Christianity, Judaism, and Islam truly is on the personal and worldly scene,
First off you got nothing to show me at all that I ain't already seen. I'm one of the, if not the, most rabidly aggressive atheists on this forum. I however have the common decency and the fuckin' brains to be able to tell the difference between people and ideas. You can attack beliefs all you want, you can ridicule ideas till you are blue in the face but that's not why I called you out. Which brings me to my second point...
You might wanna look up iconoclast your own damn self. An iconoclast is a person who attacks beliefs. It's not a goddamn excuse to act like a belligerent asshole and attack people. That, THAT, just makes you an angry bigoted cunt.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and if you don’t like my methods, then you don’t have to read my postings. Its as simple as that, get it?
And if you don't like Aliza's beliefs you don't have to read her posts you h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-i-c-a-l douche. You don't get to be the only one allowed to criticize other people. If you continue to act like a sandpaper buttplug I'm gonna keep treating you like one. Pull your head outta your ass kid and learn to play with the grown ups or you will find yourself sitting at this forums kiddy table soon enough.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Subjectively, its time the Atheist leaves the coddling of the religious behind
Ugh, you're one of those idiots. No one here is "coddling" anyone. Feel free to read as much of my post history as you like, I've had it out more than once with Aliza over her belief. Just because we are not all shouting at her and acting like a passive-aggressive piece of shit like you doesn't mean we are coddling her. It just means we are fucking adults who can carry on a conversation without being unprovoked belligerent cunts to every person who doesn't believe the way we do.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and presents an argument in a logical forceful way
And grown ups can do this without being cunts about it. If you can't...find the fuckin' door and leave it to the grown ups who can.

(17-10-2016 12:31 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  in why the followers of the aforementioned cults are fools and dangerous in believing as they do, irregardless of their status on any given forum.
That's a fancy bit of foot work you got there, going from bitching about someone calling you stupid (when they didn't even) to calling them fools outright and without provocation.
*cough* H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E *cough*

What the actual fuck is wrong with you I shouldn't have to tell anyone this who is over the age of 12.

WhiskeyDebate,

You're obviously reading this post now subsequent to your trip to the ER after your very revealing psychotic episode. Feel better now?

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: “So after going over the thread again the only people Aliza called "fucking stupid" were, in post #42, people who like to think they know what other people think and then judge them based on that collection of assumptions. If you are one of those people than congratulations you ARE fucking stupid.”

WhiskeyDebate, pay close attention this time to save yourself any further embarrassment on this forum, okay? I’ll go real slow for you this time, ready? Here it goes; Aliza was guilty of what she is allegedly against, in that she thought she knew what was in my head by positing that Jesus was god in her post #39, when I didn’t, therefore she was erroneously stating that she knew what was in my head, get it? STOP.

Skyking stated in post #41 to Aliza; “Indeed, many times you get judged by what other people think you think in your head.” STOP.

Aliza answered Skyking in her post #42 as agreeing with his premise as follows: “Yeah, but they're fucking stupid.” STOP.

When Aliza thought she knew what was in my head relative to my post 39 in that she thought I proffered that Jesus was god, WHEN I DIDN’T, then she in fact became what she was allegedly against by calling one that does think this way, “stupid,” therefore making herself and you hypocrites to your statements. STOP.

Are you with me thus far? Take a breather if necessary to try and understand the hypocritical circumstance in question. Done? Whew, that was a hard one for you, heh? Sorry to have strained your brain with the logic involved, okay?

Pertaining to your psychosis in ranting the way you’ve done with the rest of your revealing post #68, I feel it a waste of time to try and address your other misquided notions if you couldn’t even understand the first simple proposition above.

In closing, I have no respect for anyone that swallows the primitive doctrine of a despicable and horrific serial killing Jew god name Yahweh of the Bronze Age, and the rest of the Torah and further Jewish writings that demeans anyone that is not a Jew, and especially by Yahweh telling his followers that they should KILL anyone that does not follow him, understand? No, you cannot pick out the nice parts of the Jewish writings, without accepting ALL OF THEM as Yahweh god intended. Get it? Huh? Maybe a little bit?

You're excused.
Find all posts by this user
17-10-2016, 08:06 PM
(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 06:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So stuncunt it is, fine let's dance bitch.

So after going over the thread again the only people Aliza called "fucking stupid" were, in post #42, people who like to think they know what other people think and then judge them based on that collection of assumptions. If you are one of those people than congratulations you ARE fucking stupid. If you are not one of those people then she didn't call you fucking stupid at all and you just have shit reading comprehension.
So which is it, is she right and you are fucking stupid or are you just incompetent?

Her gender has fuck all to do with my criticism of your shitty attitude. I didn't call you out cause shes some poor female and I need to jump to her defense. I called you out because your a fucking cunt and I figured that you, as a fellow atheist, might have a more enjoyable and productive time here if I could walk you back from being a fucking cunt. You're to busy fighting straw dragons to care though so here we are.

Oh..... I sure can kiddo and I'll get the opportunity to type it out a couple more times before this post is done. As for your assertion that I'm being hypocritical....not gonna pass mustard with me boy. Mostly because she didn't actually call you "fucking stupid" unless, as I said above, you are the kind of person stupid enough to think it's reasonable to judge people not for the content of their character but for what you think they think. In fact your VERY first sentence to Aliza involved you begin a passive-aggressive asshole so I would have still considered her polite and even justified if she had told you to fuck right off there and then.
She asked the OP a question (which by the way she is entirely allowed to do) and you asked like a stuncunt, she then answered your question honestly and you acted like a stuncunt again to which she responded with a very well written and polite reply to which you.....acted like a motherfucking stuncunt.
You are the only person in that conversation acting like a cunt so me taking you to task for your shitty belligerent and unprovoked attitude is not hypocritical in the slightest. You know what is though? Joining a forum and IMMEDIATELY acting like a belligerent asshole then turning around and complaining about someones language based on a replay that was neither to you or even about you.

Even if it was directed at you you don't get to stick your fucking dick in a beehive and then complain about the result you smacktard.

Then fuck off. Seriously get the fuck out. If you don't have the maturity and commonsense necessary to tell the difference between people and ideas than you don't belong here. People are deserving of respect until they show otherwise with their actions, like you have done.
You can ask Aliza if I respect her belief in god. I do not. She knows this. She also knows I respect the hell outta her because she is a damn good person. Because in the real world people can hold bad ideas and still be a good person deserving of respect. You want something black and white go play fuckin' checkers.

So the fuck what? Did Aliza take your friends and family? No? Then grow up and show some fuckin' respect you bloody child. Just 'cause you got issues with religion does not give you the right to act like a belligerent fucking cunt to every religious person you meet or talk to. Your baggage ain't a license or justification to be a dick just cause you feel like it.

You+bad experiences with religion= You get to act like an asshole to anyone who doesn't believe what you want them to....
Weird it doesn't add up, it's almost like you're just a bigoted asshole.Drinking Beverage

First off you got nothing to show me at all that I ain't already seen. I'm one of the, if not the, most rabidly aggressive atheists on this forum. I however have the common decency and the fuckin' brains to be able to tell the difference between people and ideas. You can attack beliefs all you want, you can ridicule ideas till you are blue in the face but that's not why I called you out. Which brings me to my second point...
You might wanna look up iconoclast your own damn self. An iconoclast is a person who attacks beliefs. It's not a goddamn excuse to act like a belligerent asshole and attack people. That, THAT, just makes you an angry bigoted cunt.

And if you don't like Aliza's beliefs you don't have to read her posts you h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-i-c-a-l douche. You don't get to be the only one allowed to criticize other people. If you continue to act like a sandpaper buttplug I'm gonna keep treating you like one. Pull your head outta your ass kid and learn to play with the grown ups or you will find yourself sitting at this forums kiddy table soon enough.

Ugh, you're one of those idiots. No one here is "coddling" anyone. Feel free to read as much of my post history as you like, I've had it out more than once with Aliza over her belief. Just because we are not all shouting at her and acting like a passive-aggressive piece of shit like you doesn't mean we are coddling her. It just means we are fucking adults who can carry on a conversation without being unprovoked belligerent cunts to every person who doesn't believe the way we do.

And grown ups can do this without being cunts about it. If you can't...find the fuckin' door and leave it to the grown ups who can.

That's a fancy bit of foot work you got there, going from bitching about someone calling you stupid (when they didn't even) to calling them fools outright and without provocation.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you I shouldn't have to tell anyone this who is over the age of 12.

WhiskeyDebate,

You're obviously reading this post now subsequent to your trip to the ER after your very revealing psychotic episode. Feel better now?

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: “So after going over the thread again the only people Aliza called "fucking stupid" were, in post #42, people who like to think they know what other people think and then judge them based on that collection of assumptions. If you are one of those people than congratulations you ARE fucking stupid.”

WhiskeyDebate, pay close attention this time to save yourself any further embarrassment on this forum, okay? I’ll go real slow for you this time, ready? Here it goes; Aliza was guilty of what she is allegedly against, in that she thought she knew what was in my head by positing that Jesus was god in her post #39, when I didn’t, therefore she was erroneously stating that she knew what was in my head, get it? STOP.

Skyking stated in post #41 to Aliza; “Indeed, many times you get judged by what other people think you think in your head.” STOP.

Aliza answered Skyking in her post #42 as agreeing with his premise as follows: “Yeah, but they're fucking stupid.” STOP.

When Aliza thought she knew what was in my head relative to my post 39 in that she thought I proffered that Jesus was god, WHEN I DIDN’T, then she in fact became what she was allegedly against by calling one that does think this way, “stupid,” therefore making herself and you hypocrites to your statements. STOP.

Are you with me thus far? Take a breather if necessary to try and understand the hypocritical circumstance in question. Done? Whew, that was a hard one for you, heh? Sorry to have strained your brain with the logic involved, okay?

Pertaining to your psychosis in ranting the way you’ve done with the rest of your revealing post #68, I feel it a waste of time to try and address your other misquided notions if you couldn’t even understand the first simple proposition above.

In closing, I have no respect for anyone that swallows the primitive doctrine of a despicable and horrific serial killing Jew god name Yahweh of the Bronze Age, and the rest of the Torah and further Jewish writings that demeans anyone that is not a Jew, and especially by Yahweh telling his followers that they should KILL anyone that does not follow him, understand? No, you cannot pick out the nice parts of the Jewish writings, without accepting ALL OF THEM as Yahweh god intended. Get it? Huh? Maybe a little bit?

You're excused.

Niiice. Well, then maybe you should find a forum with no theists to bother you because we all respect Aliza *and* her beliefs here.

I get that you hate religion (and I don't care for it either) but you can still have respect for other people until they give you a good reason not to.

This is a really nice place to come to online. And we do actually get some theists and others who deserve to be pounced on, but Aliza isn't one of them. It's too bad you are starting off on such a crappy foot because you might actually like it here if you gave this place and *all *of us a chance.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
17-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Astreja,

YOUR QUOTE: "I don't think you're in a position to know what any of us really are, outside this forum, unless you know us personally."

Your quote was relating to Aliza's primitive godly faith, then if her faith is not a part of her everyday existence, then it is all for naught and she demeans her Bronze Age god concept to the fullest extent. In simpler terms, you cannot have your cake and eat it too. One cannot be a "part time Jewish theist" when it is convenient.

You either accept all of the belief and doctrine of her TaNaKh and Torah, or you discard the whole, period! These aforementioned books include the first five books of Moses - Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, which include 613 commandments. I dare say that Aliza is a blatant hypocrite to these said laws, especially the following passage that states herewith: Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17)

The religious hypocrites continue within this forum unabated, sad.
17-10-2016, 08:30 PM
G'day, and welcome to the forums mate. Smile

(15-10-2016 12:20 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  What is severely missing when the theist tries in vain to describe the qualities of their “personal” god concept, or define him or her, is the god’s actual name. In naming the god in question always helps to show that the theists thinking remains in the primitive Bronze and Iron Age as we enter the 21st century.

Lets take the god concept of the pseudo-christian faction [...]

From my point of view as a life-long atheist, I'd like to point out that there's no such thing as a "pseudo-Christian". It's obviously a term of your own that you've just made up in order to provide an answer looking for a question. It's like saying a woman is partly-pregnant. It's a non sequitur.

All Christians (including yourself—assuming you're one) believe/have faith in supernatural entities and paranormal phenomena. This includes the Abrahamic god, and miracles, and heaven and purgatory, and scripture etc.

And it's totally immaterial exactly what name you choose personally to call your "god" of choice. Going by any name(s), all so-called gods are the result of fantasy or myth, or delusion or superstition, or simply a convenient Middle-Ages human construct. In the past 2,500 years, there's not been one single piece of empirical evidence supporting a belief in gods.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
17-10-2016, 08:48 PM
(17-10-2016 11:41 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Take all humans (who lives in 2016), let them run a distance. The fastest human runner has velocity less than the 100 km/hour. Then, a spirit has velocity 200 km/hour. [...]

This has to be one of the most meaningless pieces of drivel I've had the displeasure of reading from you theBorg. Your ad hoc "philosophy" is truly an embarrassment.

Put simply, no purported spirit entity has, or can have, a "velocity" (speed and direction of motion). Your understanding of science is truly abysmal. No mass = no velocity. And for your edification, EG: photons do have mass... and the potential for a specific and measurable velocity. It's also apparent you don't understand the difference between "speed" and "velocity", which are two totally different things.

As a matter of interest, you seem to claim that a spirit can attain a speed (not a velocity) of more than 200km/h. Can you cite a reference supporting this claim, or is it just an unqualified guess on your part?

[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
17-10-2016, 08:56 PM
(06-10-2016 08:59 AM)theophilus Wrote:  How does inability to explain something logically prove it doesn't exist?

I can show you a cucumber or a camel or a compass. Can you show me a god, or an angel or Satan? Or a leprechaun, the Tooth Fairy, or a unicorn? I rest my case on that point.

Quote:Logic is a tool that non-omniscient beings can use to learn more. All logic is dependent on first accepting certain axioms that we already know to be true and making inferences from them to obtain more truth.
God doesn't need logic because he is omniscient.

Embarrassingly, massive logical non sequitur.

Quote:He has provided proof of his existence through his creation and if we are willing to accept this evidence we can use it as a basis for logically learning more about him.

Second embarrassingly, massive logical non sequitur.

—Care to try for the trifecta? Tongue

[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
17-10-2016, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2016 09:33 PM by skyking.)
(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  

WhiskeyDebate,

You're excused.

so lets get down to brass tacks......
Aliza posted this right here:
"Regarding the Jewish G-d being the same as the Christian god, Jesus,"
hey, that's a statement. I don't see how she attributed that directly to you. Maybe in your twisted head you see that she accused you of saying the jesus word, but I just see a statement.
Then you figured you could play your name game and call her an asshole.

Right there, you did something that would have gotten you a busted lip in real life. But this is the internet, and you figure, no need to follow any polite decorum.
You are proof of the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory. (GIFT)
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19
She had not called anyone in particular an asshole, let alone you, and indeed, she would typically not do so unless somebody richly deserved it.
Your take no prisoners excuse from your intro post is revealing. you have zero social skills, and reduce people to their set of beliefs.
People change. Perhaps what you see as hypocritical on her part might be the beginnings of deconversion.
You being an insufferable asshole will do no more to help someone in this process than does the fire and brimstone of a tent evangelist. You are being one and the same with that asshole.
[+] 5 users Like skyking's post
17-10-2016, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2016 09:26 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  WhiskeyDebate,
What no Mr. Now? Kids these days.Rolleyes

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You're obviously reading this post now subsequent to your trip to the ER after your very revealing psychotic episode. Feel better now?
Really, that the best you can do? If you call pointing out when you, an abrasive, belligerent, condescending, and caustic cunt are acting like an abrasive, belligerent, condescending , and caustic cunt and doing so by showing clear examples of it and then taking the time to explain why you shouldn't act like that a "psychotic episode" then you are grasping at straws son.

Putting a little bitch like you on blast doesn't require me breaking a sweet let alone a trip to the ER. Drinking Beverage You shouldn't be grasping at straws that desperately this early.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  WhiskeyDebate, pay close attention this time to save yourself any further embarrassment on this forum, okay?
Riiiiiiight cause based on the forums response it's ME that's embarrassing himself.Rolleyes OK fine kid, whatcha got?

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I’ll go real slow for you this time, ready? Here it goes; Aliza was guilty of what she is allegedly against, in that she thought she knew what was in my head by positing that Jesus was god in her post #39, when I didn’t, therefore she was erroneously stating that she knew what was in my head, get it? STOP.
Bitch what the fuck are you babbling about? Where do I even start with you?
1.) Aliza is against judging people based on what you think they think. At no point does she, based on her assumption that you were talking about Jesus (which oh boy will we get to), judge your value as a person. You're the only asshole here doing that.
You popping a squat on our living room floor and mouthing off at her, like the cunt that you are, because she doesn't believe what you think she should believe is in NO FUCKING WAY similar to her answering your post politely with the assumption your talking about Jesus you irrational dumbass. She's not "pretending to know what's in your head" she's inferring that from your text because....

2.) In most denominations of Christianity the Christian god IS Jesus you complete fucking idiot. You ask her specifically for her thoughts on her god becoming the Christian god which, again, in Christian tradition Jesus IS God. Her mentioning of Jesus is completely rationally justified based on Christian theology.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  When Aliza thought she knew what was in my head relative to my post 39 in that she thought I proffered that Jesus was god, WHEN I DIDN’T
Again as above given that in Christian theology Jesus IS God when you ask her her thoughts on the Christian god and she calls it Jesus she actually was entirely justified in doing so. The fact you didn't mean Jesus while talking about the christian god just means you don't understand Christian theology, and your ignorance and inability to convey your own thoughts clearly ain't her fault.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  then she in fact became what she was allegedly against by calling one that does think this way, “stupid,” therefore making herself and you hypocrites to your statements. STOP.
This is fuckin' stupid caustic nonsense.

Do you really fail to see the difference between:
A.) Being a bigoted, belligerent, and judgemental asshole to a person for no reason other than they don't think what you want them to think (what you are doing, and Aliza is opposed to) and
B.) Assuming you meant Jesus when you didn't (when she's actually correct anyway) and answering your question politely and honestly with that assumption in mind.

You think those are the same thing? Answering a question based on an assumption, and being demonstrably cruel to a person for not thinking the way you want them to.

You ARE fucking stupid, AND incompetent as your reading comprehension is shit. Not only were you wrong about her intent, you were wrong about her actions, wrong about what she is opposed to, and wrong about her being wrong when she called the Christian god Jesus.
[Image: 112883-Darth-Vader-most-impressive-gi-zO0u.gif]

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Are you with me thus far?
No because I live in reality where those two things are not the same you fucking wackjob arsehole.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Take a breather if necessary to try and understand the hypocritical circumstance in question. Done? Whew, that was a hard one for you, heh? Sorry to have strained your brain with the logic involved, okay?
Oh the irony. Delicious.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Pertaining to your psychosis in ranting the way you’ve done with the rest of your revealing post #68, I feel it a waste of time to try and address your other misquided notions if you couldn’t even understand the first simple proposition above.
In a single shining example of your own failure at reading comprehension, fallacious comparison, and ignorance of Christian theology you have kicked your own ass harder than I ever could and your sad attempts to gloat about your own incompetence are just fucking amazing.
Bravo sir, fucking bravo.
[Image: e72.gif]

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:   In closing, I have no respect for anyone that swallows the primitive doctrine of a despicable and horrific serial killing Jew god name Yahweh of the Bronze Age, and the rest of the Torah and further Jewish writings that demeans anyone that is not a Jew, and especially by Yahweh telling his followers that they should KILL anyone that does not follow him, understand?
That's nice, just makes you a dime a dozen bigot though so why should I give a fuck what you think? Believing "stone age myths" doesn't keep her from being a good person deserving of respect as an individual. That you are a petulant child who can't separate people and their actions and the beliefs they hold is not our problem and you don't get to make it her problem either.
Your bigotry doesn't give you a license to be a cunt, so stop being a cunt you stupid cunt.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  No, you cannot pick out the nice parts of the Jewish writings, without accepting ALL OF THEM as Yahweh god intended. Get it? Huh? Maybe a little bit?
Says fucking who? You? People do this every day, it's called cherry picking and while I think it's intellectually dishonest it still happens. So you're not content judging people as inferior for what you think they think now your gonna double down on being a stuncunt and start telling other people what they HAVE TO think?
Hahah fuck you and fuck off you idiot, that's not how it works.

(17-10-2016 07:45 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You're excused.
Oh hunny....I fucked you in the ass so hard I appear to have scrambled your brains.

You got two choices son: you can sack the fuck up and accept when you are wrong, and you are demonstrably wrong, and apologize at which point we can forget this whole thing and you can start over here and I'll be the first one to support you in doing so OR you can continue being a stuncunt and dig your hole deeper. Your time on this forum can be unpleasant and unwelcoming or you can be the guy with the maturity to admit when he's wrong and earn a little bit of our respect in doing so.

However that's up to you, but if you continue to be a cunt without provocation or you wanna try and pretend that there is no difference between your blatant bigotry and Aliza answering a question based on an honest assumption know this:

You clearly do not have what it takes to step to me, and I will fucking bury you here.

[Image: HD2s0W.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 10 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-10-2016, 09:32 PM
That's a very nice offer Iconoclast. I'd take whiskey up on that, you could make a fresh start and all would be forgotten.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post