What is the most unreligious thing you've ever done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 10:30 PM
What is the most unreligious thing you've ever done?
I walk to the bathroom with my right foot. #thuglife Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like izel's post
29-06-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: What is the most unreligious thing you've ever done?
I don't understand.
Find all posts by this user
29-06-2016, 10:34 PM
(29-06-2016 10:30 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I don't understand.

In Islam Allah dictates which feet you walk in and out of bathroom, in and out your home, which foot you put your pants or wear your shoos with etc. You know, Allah solved all the problems in the world, he now sits and watches your every step so, don't you dare walk to the bathroom with your right foot or out of your home with left Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 12 users Like izel's post
29-06-2016, 10:35 PM
As a non-Kosher, non-practicing Jew, I've broken the Kosher rules many times.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
29-06-2016, 10:36 PM
The most irreligious thing I have done is to not buy into the bullshit of religion.
[+] 3 users Like Foxen's post
29-06-2016, 11:01 PM
(29-06-2016 10:34 PM)izel Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 10:30 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I don't understand.

In Islam Allah dictates which feet you walk in and out of bathroom, in and out your home, which foot you put your pants or wear your shoos with etc. You know, Allah solved all the problems in the world, he now sits and watches your every step so, don't you dare walk to the bathroom with your right foot or out of your home with left Laugh out load

You're shitting me. I didn't know that. Does it dictate which hand you wipe with as well and how many sheets to use?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
29-06-2016, 11:06 PM
(29-06-2016 11:01 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 10:34 PM)izel Wrote:  In Islam Allah dictates which feet you walk in and out of bathroom, in and out your home, which foot you put your pants or wear your shoos with etc. You know, Allah solved all the problems in the world, he now sits and watches your every step so, don't you dare walk to the bathroom with your right foot or out of your home with left Laugh out load

You're shitting me. I didn't know that. Does it dictate which hand you wipe with as well and how many sheets to use?

yes on the wiping thing. Left hand is unclean and for the wiping. Right hand for eating.
I am left handed so I will avoid these countries. Sooner or later I will eat with the left hand. Bad juju.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
29-06-2016, 11:12 PM
Islam seems more full of superstition than actual religion.

Not surprising, honestly, considering that every religion incorporates superstition into its belief set.
29-06-2016, 11:14 PM
(29-06-2016 11:01 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 10:34 PM)izel Wrote:  In Islam Allah dictates which feet you walk in and out of bathroom, in and out your home, which foot you put your pants or wear your shoos with etc. You know, Allah solved all the problems in the world, he now sits and watches your every step so, don't you dare walk to the bathroom with your right foot or out of your home with left Laugh out load

Yes! In fact it does. Not the sheets though. But yes, you can not wipe your ass with you're right hand, only with left, and you can not eat or serve food or shake anybody's hand with your left hand since that is the hand you wipe your ass with. You think I'm joking but do some research and you'll see I'm dead serious Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
29-06-2016, 11:20 PM
(29-06-2016 11:14 PM)izel Wrote:  Yes! In fact it does. Not the sheets though. But yes, you can not wipe your ass with you're right hand, only with left, and you can not eat or serve food or shake anybody's hand with your left hand since that is the hand you wipe your ass with. You think I'm joking but do some research and you'll see I'm dead serious Laugh out load

The irony is that even though we do not know all these silly facts about the religion, we still understand that no sane person would value such dehumanization.

One does not necessarily need to understand the religion to know that what it claims is myth.

That is one of the fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam.

Muslims read and read and read and read, and they are "forbidden" to disagree. Quite archaic.

With Christianity, one who truly reads the bible understands that it cannot be real.