What is the most unreligious thing you've ever done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: What is the most unreligious thing you've ever done?
I used the threat of physical violence against one of my Islamic neighbours who once tried to take my pet camel's virginity.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
30-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Unreligous or blasphemous? Everything I do is unreligious.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
30-06-2016, 03:26 PM
(30-06-2016 03:20 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Unreligous or blasphemous? Everything I do is unreligious.

I think the Turk meant "sacrilegious".

#sigh
30-06-2016, 04:11 PM
(29-06-2016 11:14 PM)izel Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 11:01 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  You're shitting me. I didn't know that. Does it dictate which hand you wipe with as well and how many sheets to use?

Yes! In fact it does. Not the sheets though. But yes, you can not wipe your ass with you're right hand, only with left, and you can not eat or serve food or shake anybody's hand with your left hand since that is the hand you wipe your ass with. You think I'm joking but do some research and you'll see I'm dead serious Laugh out load

I knew about the shaking hands thing but I thought it was cultural and not religious. Which is why you never send Bob Dole to the Middle East.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
30-06-2016, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2016 05:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Played ball (with a super-ball) in the Cologne Cathedral, from up in the gallery to the altar ... my little bro standing on the altar .. no shoes ... (after hours) ... my gramps was next door talking to a priest. Big Grin

Jebus no likey.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2016, 05:05 PM
(30-06-2016 03:20 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Unreligous or blasphemous? Everything I do is unreligious.

I believe the word meant was either sacrilegious or irreligious.
30-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Add to not going to church, etc., from my previous post. Premarital sex, and sex with no intention of getting married (well they weren't expecting it either, just good times).
30-06-2016, 06:18 PM
My whole life has been un-religious.
Everything I do or think is equally un-religious.
I don't pray, I don't worship, I don't believe, what could be more un-religious than that?
30-06-2016, 07:33 PM
(30-06-2016 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Played ball (with a super-ball) in the Cologne Cathedral, from up in the gallery to the altar ... my little bro standing on the altar .. no shoes ... (after hours) ... my gramps was next door talking to a priest. Big Grin

Jebus no likey.

Oh we're counting things like that? Umm then church lock-in during Youth Group back in the Baptist days. We played video games in the sanctuary, and I once watched a guy (who later became a sex offender) beat a hooker to death on Grand Theft Auto 3 under the stained glass of Jesus in Gethsemane.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
30-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Play on a church softball team as an out atheist.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post