What is the response to this...?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2013, 02:52 AM

RE: What is the response to this...?
(20-01-2013 07:58 PM)Casey88 Wrote:  I posted a picture of a bumper sticker... There's probably no god. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life. On my fb wall. I was expecting maybe a few comments of course, and knew I would most likely just ignore them. My sister wrote back... "And if there is..."And for some reason it is annoying me to no end. Maybe for it's complete lack of thought and stupidity, idk, it's just under my skin. So much so, that I don't even know how to respond to it without some lengthy paragraph that would go unnoticed because it's not as if she really cares. "And if there is.... I don't know... There is? Do words just come out of your mouth without any thought. THAT is your genius response?" ahh just infuriating.

You're infuriated because you want someone to "prove" you wrong, and the person who's supposed to be able to do that has not been able to do it--so you feel betrayed by that, cheated. And, I suppose you're right to feel that way.

But stick around. One of the reasons I started "The Veridican," is so that I could begin the arguments and debates and discussions I've always wanted to start that would give a person such as your self real reason to believe.

In all the time I've been in TTA, I've never been able to do that, because I just get shouted down and everything turns into a big dog fight, or I post and get a thousand views and 150 replies in a day, and I can't possibly keep up much less try to have some clear discussion with someone.

So stay tuned. Shocking Atheism has never seen the likes of me yet, but it's going to.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the response to this...? - Casey88 - 20-01-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: What is the response to this...? - DLJ - 20-01-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: What is the response to this...? - DLJ - 21-01-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: What is the response to this...? - cjs - 22-01-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: What is the response to this...? - Egor - 21-01-2013 02:52 AM
RE: What is the response to this...? - cjs - 21-01-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: What is the response to this...? - cjs - 21-01-2013, 09:59 AM