What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(14-11-2013 07:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 07:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  There are people who are genetically capable of resistance; there is no evidence that diet correlates to AIDS resistance.

Montagnier is saying that a healthy immune system may prevent initial infection by HIV, not that it fights AIDS.
And he never once said anything about making the virus dormant - you are just making that up out of whole cloth.

What do you call dormant? He and most scientists believe that one can have HIV and still be a healthy person. This means that the HIV in that person is..... Not affecting the persons body, dormant is my word I chose to describe this.

You seem to be arguing against my position on HIV. Are you supporting the opposite view? If not then what the hell is the point in arguing against me here?

I am arguing that your position is unsupported by evidence. You are making outrageous statements about HIV and AIDS.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 08:27 PM
(14-11-2013 08:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 07:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  What do you call dormant? He and most scientists believe that one can have HIV and still be a healthy person. This means that the HIV in that person is..... Not affecting the persons body, dormant is my word I chose to describe this.

You seem to be arguing against my position on HIV. Are you supporting the opposite view? If not then what the hell is the point in arguing against me here?

I am arguing that your position is unsupported by evidence. You are making outrageous statements about HIV and AIDS.

So you have no position to argue for in this thread.... Why are you posting in this thread?
Find all posts by this user
15-11-2013, 12:14 AM
1. Any local clinic that does HIV tests has an instruction Pamphlet along with the kit, this says in the wording that it does not determine whether one has or doesn't have HIV.

2. There are flaws in the initial lab tests that were used to supposedly find the virus. These same methods are still used.

3. The person that won the Nobel prize for finding HIV has stated on many occasions that HIV can be treated with normal healthy eating. Meaning that there is no infectious activity that comes along with HIV.

4. Stating that HIV does not exist is not the same thing as saying that AIDS doesn't exist.
15-11-2013, 12:30 AM
(15-11-2013 12:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  4. Stating that HIV does not exist is not the same thing as saying that AIDS doesn't exist.

About that, we know it. But you insist on saying that it doesn't exists, and then implying that it does... so make up your mind or get the fuck off

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-11-2013, 02:07 AM
(15-11-2013 12:30 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 12:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  4. Stating that HIV does not exist is not the same thing as saying that AIDS doesn't exist.

About that, we know it. But you insist on saying that it doesn't exists, and then implying that it does... so make up your mind or get the fuck off

Never said HIV exists. According to you does HIV cause aids?
15-11-2013, 02:56 AM
If you're so terribly certain that HIV doesn't cause AIDS and that a healthy body will so easily fight it off, why not just inject yourself with HIV and prove us all wrong and be done with it already?

Imagine all the fun you'll have crowing and laughing at us all when proven right, eh? Eh?

Eh?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
15-11-2013, 05:12 AM
(15-11-2013 12:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  3. The person that won the Nobel prize for finding HIV has stated on many occasions that HIV can be treated with normal healthy eating. Meaning that there is no infectious activity that comes along with HIV.

This is both a misstatement of what Montagnier said and an absurd, illogical conclusion.

He said that HIV infection can be prevented (not treated) by a healthy immune system (not healthy eating).

He said a compromised immune system will not prevent HIV infection, not that HIV is not infectious.

Your arguments are illogical and based on misunderstanding and misquotes. You have twisted the facts to fit your own twisted agenda.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
15-11-2013, 05:15 AM
(15-11-2013 05:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 12:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  3. The person that won the Nobel prize for finding HIV has stated on many occasions that HIV can be treated with normal healthy eating. Meaning that there is no infectious activity that comes along with HIV.

This is both a misstatement of what Montagnier said and an absurd, illogical conclusion.

He said that HIV infection can be prevented (not treated) by a healthy immune system (not healthy eating).

He said a compromised immune system will not prevent HIV infection, not that HIV is not infectious.

Your arguments are illogical and based on misunderstanding and misquotes. You have twisted the facts to fit your own twisted agenda.

Soooooo. You believe HIV exists.
15-11-2013, 06:05 AM
(15-11-2013 05:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  Soooooo. You believe HIV exists.

HIV-I and HIV-II exist. There are electron micrographs of both. It is known that their genome is ~9.3 kb and how it is organised.
[+] 3 users Like Chippy's post
15-11-2013, 09:13 AM
The only thing evidenced here is I&I's testing of rule 5. Anybody who thinks it is crap need look no further. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post