What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(15-11-2013 03:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  The culture that was used by Gallo was not purified, meaning there could be other cells in the culture. An HIV virus has never been isolated before.

Hey, sport.

Cells aren't viruses.

Are you claiming that microbiologists can't tell the difference? That would be quite the claim.

It's really amazing, too, how contaminated and misidentified bits and pieces of other stuff (necessarily random other stuff) turns out to all look the same, and also all possess the same properties.

What are the odds?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 04:03 PM
What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(15-11-2013 03:59 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 03:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  There does not exist a single test tube in any laboratory anywhere containing purified particles of HIV. Researchers working with what they believe to be HIV in laboratories all around the world are most likely not working with HIV particles at all. They are working with proteins, enzymes, or fragments of RNA that have been arbitrarily regarded as belonging to HIV.

If I procure a purported HIV sample for you, will you drink it?

So you're really gonna go with that, eh? Every researcher who thinks themselves to be studying HIV is, apparently wrong. Just because. I guess.

And the random proteins and genetic fragments they're studying (which can apparently look exactly like a live virus - go figure!) just so happen to be consistent? An "arbitrary" collection of unrelated materiarl just so happens to produce consistent results? Geez. What are the odds on that?

(The answer is low. The odds are very low.)

Right then. How compelling.

(And, I shouldn't have to point this out, but "HIV particles"? Particles? Viruses aren't particles. Learn to science.)

(15-11-2013 03:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!

So, in response to those researchings claiming "yes, this is HIV, we have its genome, here, we took this picture of it" you...

... just kind of keep on bleating out "NUH UH".

How compelling.

This is pretty idiotic. Even for you.

Has the HIV virus ever been isolated? If so, name the person who did this.
15-11-2013, 04:03 PM
(15-11-2013 03:59 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 03:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  There does not exist a single test tube in any laboratory anywhere containing purified particles of HIV. Researchers working with what they believe to be HIV in laboratories all around the world are most likely not working with HIV particles at all. They are working with proteins, enzymes, or fragments of RNA that have been arbitrarily regarded as belonging to HIV.

If I procure a purported HIV sample for you, will you drink it?

So you're really gonna go with that, eh? Every researcher who thinks themselves to be studying HIV is, apparently wrong. Just because. I guess.

And the random proteins and genetic fragments they're studying (which can apparently look exactly like a live virus - go figure!) just so happen to be consistent? An "arbitrary" collection of unrelated materiarl just so happens to produce consistent results? Geez. What are the odds on that?

(And, I shouldn't have to point this out, but "HIV particles"? Particles? Viruses aren't particles. Learn to science.)

(15-11-2013 03:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  The fact that after 25 years of intense research HIV has been neither isolated nor purified in terms of classical virology indicates to us that the infectious view of AIDS as a contagious viral disease is based on an apparently non-existent microbe!

So, in response to those researchings claiming "yes, this is HIV, we have its genome, here, we took this picture of it" you...

How compelling.

nah dude, nothing is too idiotic for I&I, he's beyond idiocy. And not precisely because of his conspiracy theories

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-11-2013, 04:05 PM
(15-11-2013 04:03 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 03:59 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If I procure a purported HIV sample for you, will you drink it?

How compelling.

nah dude, nothing is too idiotic for I&I, he's beyond idiocy. And not precisely because of his conspiracy theories

Can we just cut to the chase and say we all believe HIV exists because the purple dragon in my garage says so? Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
15-11-2013, 04:07 PM
(15-11-2013 04:03 PM)I and I Wrote:  Has the HIV virus ever been isolated? If so, name the person who did this.

So... the actual pictures of it already posted don't count?

Right.

You know, if you possessed even a modicum of integrity and curiosity, you'd be more than capable of looking into such matters all by yourself. You're a big boy, I'm sure they'd give you a library card.

But until then, why don't you start here?

15-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Name the person who isolated the HIV virus.

Unless you guys want to make the bold claim that isolation isn't necessary when proving or showing a virus under a electron microscope.
15-11-2013, 04:10 PM
(15-11-2013 04:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 04:03 PM)I and I Wrote:  Has the HIV virus ever been isolated? If so, name the person who did this.

So... the actual pictures of it already posted don't count?

Right.

You know, if you possessed even a modicum of integrity and curiosity, you'd be more than capable of looking into such matters all by yourself. You're a big boy, I'm sure they'd give you a library card.

But until then, why don't you start here?

Of course, you know of NO FUCKING BODY that has ever isolated the HIV virus.

NEXT
15-11-2013, 04:14 PM
I will leave the forum if someone can provide the name of the person or the testing that did this:

1.Culture of putatively infected tissue.

2. Purification of specimens by density gradient ultracentrifugation.

3. Electron micrographs of particles exhibiting the morphological characteristics and dimensions (100-120 nm) of retroviral particles at the sucrose (or percoll) density of 1.16 gm/ml and containing nothing else, not even particles of other morphologies or dimensions.

4. Proof that the particles contain reverse transcriptase.

5. Analysis of the particles' proteins and RNA and proof that these are unique.

6. Proof that 1-5 are a property only of putatively infected tissues and can not be induced in control cultures. These are identical cultures, that is, tissues obtained from matched, unhealthy subjects and cultured under identical conditions differing only in that they are not putatively infected with a retrovirus.

7. Proof that the particles are infectious, that is when PURE particles are introduced into an uninfected culture or animal, the identical particle is obtained as shown by repeating steps 1-5.

Notice kids, how purification is a necessary step.

Oh and did you kids know that HIV tests don't test for the presence of the HIV virus?
15-11-2013, 04:46 PM
(15-11-2013 04:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  Of course, you know of NO FUCKING BODY that has ever isolated the HIV virus.

NEXT

You, uh... you didn't read the link.

Did you?

Why do I bother?

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
15-11-2013, 04:52 PM
For anybody that thinks nothing is gained from these threads, the counterevidence presented to I&I's claims contain a wealth of material on topics quite a few people reading this have probably not spent much time looking into. Everybody except the OP gains from this information, the OP on the other hand is too dedicated to leaving his conspiracy blinders on.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post