What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 04:59 PM
(15-11-2013 04:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  For anybody that thinks nothing is gained from these threads, the counterevidence presented to I&I's claims contain a wealth of material on topics quite a few people reading this have probably not spent much time looking into. Everybody except the OP gains from this information, the OP on the other hand is too dedicated to leaving his conspiracy blinders on.

Nobody is claiming a conspiracy. I am claiming that from the beginning since gallos press conference....ahem..... There were scientists that were countering his claims from the beginning.

Keep in mind that Gallo never isolated any HIV virus to be put under an electron micrograph in the first place.

I wonder what Gallo says about the necessity to purify a sample to isolate a virus....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(15-11-2013 04:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 04:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  For anybody that thinks nothing is gained from these threads, the counterevidence presented to I&I's claims contain a wealth of material on topics quite a few people reading this have probably not spent much time looking into. Everybody except the OP gains from this information, the OP on the other hand is too dedicated to leaving his conspiracy blinders on.

Nobody is claiming a conspiracy. I am claiming that from the beginning since gallos press conference....ahem..... There were scientists that were countering his claims from the beginning.

Keep in mind that Gallo never isolated any HIV virus to be put under an electron micrograph in the first place.

I wonder what Gallo says about the necessity to purify a sample to isolate a virus....

This from NCBI.

Although isolation of HIV is presently an elaborate procedure, as easier methods become available, it will play a large role in the management of HIV-infected individuals.

This from AAAS.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2013, 05:49 PM
(15-11-2013 05:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 04:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nobody is claiming a conspiracy. I am claiming that from the beginning since gallos press conference....ahem..... There were scientists that were countering his claims from the beginning.

This from NCBI.

Although isolation of HIV is presently an elaborate procedure, as easier methods become available, it will play a large role in the management of HIV-infected individuals.

This from AAAS.

since you believe HIV exists, do you believe it causes AIDS?
15-11-2013, 06:24 PM
I and I, perhaps I missed it earlier. What do you believe causes AIDS and why do you believe it?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
15-11-2013, 06:35 PM
(15-11-2013 06:24 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I and I, perhaps I missed it earlier. What do you believe causes AIDS and why do you believe it?

There might be other people here who don't believe that HIV causes AIDS.

Some scientists believe that HIV exists however even fewer believe it is the cause of AIDS.

Do you believe that AIDs is caused by HIV?
15-11-2013, 06:53 PM
(15-11-2013 05:49 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 05:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  This from NCBI.

This from AAAS.

since you believe HIV exists, do you believe it causes AIDS?

Why do you care? Of what earthly importance to you is it what I believe?

I look at evidence. I have seen sufficient evidence to accept that HIV causes AIDS is a fact.

And, no, I am not going to do your research for you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2013, 07:01 PM
(15-11-2013 06:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 05:49 PM)I and I Wrote:  since you believe HIV exists, do you believe it causes AIDS?

Why do you care? Of what earthly importance to you is it what I believe?

I look at evidence. I have seen sufficient evidence to accept that HIV causes AIDS is a fact.

And, no, I am not going to do your research for you.

Cool, you have all the evidence but conveniently....don't want to explain it...

How about this....tell me what year it was when you did all this research and "saw" this evidence and came to conclude that the science behind HIV and HIV CAUSES AIDS is legit.

And how long did you research this?
15-11-2013, 07:15 PM
(15-11-2013 06:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 06:24 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I and I, perhaps I missed it earlier. What do you believe causes AIDS and why do you believe it?

There might be other people here who don't believe that HIV causes AIDS.

Some scientists believe that HIV exists however even fewer believe it is the cause of AIDS.

I'm looking, but still don't see an answer. Did I miss it?

15-11-2013, 07:18 PM
(15-11-2013 07:15 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 06:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  There might be other people here who don't believe that HIV causes AIDS.

I'm looking, but still don't see an answer. Did I miss it?

I never pretended to know or comment on what causes aids. I love how everyone is dogging on me for questioning commonly held beliefs yet won't answer yes or no on wether they believe HIV causes aids.
15-11-2013, 09:20 PM
(15-11-2013 07:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 07:15 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I'm looking, but still don't see an answer. Did I miss it?

I never pretended to know or comment on what causes aids. I love how everyone is dogging on me for questioning commonly held beliefs yet won't answer yes or no on wether they believe HIV causes aids.

So you want to force us to definitive answers while you evade them? Why?