What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(17-11-2013 03:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 09:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  So your response to Robert Gallo and head of human health services announcing in a press conference that the cause of AIDS has been found....BEFORE any peer review of his papers gets you to make fun of me, instead of admitting that Gallo went about that all wrong.

You must not hold peer review as important in that case?

Wrong again,
King-of-the-Passive-Aggressive-Thread-Starters-Extraordinaire-puts-words-in-people's-mouth.
It is important, *eventually*. He ADMITTED he had not proceeded in the best way, (which you ignore, so you can continue to whine about your red herring).
Because that's your MO.
Did you ever mention where you went to school ?
Do you have a GED ?
Are you an inpatient or an outpatient ?

wrong about what? Did Gallo announce that he had found the cause of aids BEFORE he ever released his papers for peer review or not?

Not including Gallos other controversial incidents (because he is a quack and a thief) have you heard about his cancer research before he got into the HIV business?

Oh yeah, when and who purified a sample then Isolated an HIV virus. NAME THE People.

Luc Montagnier Never Purified the Virus, his own staff admit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi09RD6iFVU

This is so easy. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2013, 08:37 AM
(17-11-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  This is so easy. Drinking Beverage

What, to be a troll and a douchebag? Yeah, that's pretty easy on this forum. As to your other "question," I came across the name Jan Albert in my recent virtual wanderings.

It's not like you actually want an answer; what you want is validation and attention. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-11-2013, 09:05 AM
(17-11-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 03:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong again,
King-of-the-Passive-Aggressive-Thread-Starters-Extraordinaire-puts-words-in-people's-mouth.
It is important, *eventually*. He ADMITTED he had not proceeded in the best way, (which you ignore, so you can continue to whine about your red herring).
Because that's your MO.
Do you have a GED ?

wrong about what? Did Gallo announce that he had found the cause of aids BEFORE he ever released his papers for peer review or not?

Not including Gallos other controversial incidents (because he is a quack and a thief) have you heard about his cancer research before he got into the HIV business?

Oh yeah, when and who purified a sample then Isolated an HIV virus. NAME THE People.

c-c-c-c-cu-cu-cuunnt!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-11-2013, 09:23 AM
(16-11-2013 10:12 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 08:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  HIV is the virus, AIDS is the disease.

You don't say, Sherlock? Rolleyes
Your passive-aggressiveness is unwarranted. The statement you made about people who suffer from AIDS missed the point of this thread because I and I is not denying the existence of AIDS. He is denying that HIV, provided that it exists, is the cause of AIDS.

I think it goes without saying that I'm playing the devil's advocate here.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
17-11-2013, 09:45 AM
(17-11-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  Oh yeah, when and who purified a sample then Isolated an HIV virus. NAME THE People.

Look, sport. I know you're not good at that whole reading thing, much less understanding anything you manage to sound out, but...

(15-11-2013 04:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Why do I bother?

Don't worry. We can help you out with the big words if they're giving you trouble.

Now, I give you juuuuuust enough credit to realize how insane the implications are, if your - *ahem* - theory is true.

Either every scientist working on HIV is amazingly incompetent (in which case that their results are nonetheless entirely consistent is by a wide margin the least likely thing ever to have happened) or they are all faking it, entailing the collusion of millions of people for three decades and counting.

Gee. Which is it, I wonder?

... this is my signature!
17-11-2013, 10:39 AM
(17-11-2013 09:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 10:12 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  You don't say, Sherlock? Rolleyes
Your passive-aggressiveness is unwarranted. The statement you made about people who suffer from AIDS missed the point of this thread because I and I is not denying the existence of AIDS. He is denying that HIV, provided that it exists, is the cause of AIDS.

I think it goes without saying that I'm playing the devil's advocate here.

I know... I didn't intend to be passive-aggressive. I don't think the whole AIDS denialism movement should get any respect or attention.
17-11-2013, 10:32 PM
(16-11-2013 08:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 07:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  SCIENTISTS???? Yeah, right... Rolleyes

You must be referring to your faith and not science. Nobel prize winner for molecular biology kary Mullins
http://youtu.be/IifgAvXU3ts.

I know I know, that science gets in the way of your belief sometimes.

Your link goes nowhere. Just like your sad attempt to speak for what I believe does.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
17-11-2013, 10:35 PM
(16-11-2013 10:24 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  This has probably already been covered and I missed it, but what does the op think causes AIDS if not the HIV virus? What is the point of arguing it so vehemently either way? It seems like there is some kind of agenda here but I can't decipher it.

It's called trolling. Feel free to disregard the OP and anything he says.

17-11-2013, 10:39 PM
(17-11-2013 12:11 AM)I and I Wrote:  Just because someone believes x doesn't mean he can't be correct in beliefs in Y.

Um when someone believes X batshit nonsense and also proclaims Y batshit nonsense, it's pretty clear that that person's claims about just about anything are suspect.

17-11-2013, 10:53 PM
(17-11-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 03:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong again,
Because that's your MO.
Do you have a GED ?

It's totally irrelevant. You have in no way proven your attempted assertion. You have NO competence in the subject, and in fact DEMONSTRATED your ignorance of basic science, yet again. What any one person did or did not do, is irrelevant. You FAIL to address the salient points, and attempt deflection in every post. Your posts are all red herrings. You are incapable of carrying on an intelligent argument. You keep retreating to a couple individuals and what they may have done. The knowledge of HIV, what causes it, and how it's successfully treated in NO WAY, today rests any longer on what they did in the discovery phase. Your arguments are like religionists attacking Evolution based on what Darwin said or did. You are a troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche