What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(13-11-2013 08:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  How do they medically treat people for a condition that does not exist?

The only medical conditions noted were previous known diseases or illnesses. At first it was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi's_sarcoma and pneumonia. At the very beginning of the aids scare, they simply used visible symptoms of previously known illnesses to deterring whether or not someone has AIDS.

Today, in different countries, different superficial tests are carried out. In africa for example where medical testing is limited in many areas, one can have symptoms of malaria and look HIV, so the numbers of HIV people get inflated. They also get inflated by the way people are tested for HIV.

Many of the early deaths and sick looking skinny people were caused by the drugs they were given during the 80's and 90's, practically everyone now knows and admits that these drugs were very deadly. In fact the side affects for those drugs were the same signs that people generally associated with HIV.

People today don't take those medications therefore most people don't die of aids. AIDS is not brought on by a virus, it is brought on by many co-factors, including lifestyle (heavy drug use has a severe affect on your immune system), living in a third world country with bad sanitation and living among heavy pollutants can weaken your immune system as well, which is why early on mainly it was the party hard gay guys and poor people in third world countries that got aids.

Doctors were noting that the men they were treating early on had a lifestyle of hard drugs and lots of promiscuous sex (meaning your immune system is weakened by fighting off other STD's and battling the harm hard drugs do to your body).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 08:43 AM
This is a detailed tearing apart of the methods used to supposedly discover or see the HIV virus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFxratWh7E All the interviewed are doctors including the ones instrumental in supposedly finding the HIV virus and some of their assistants.
13-11-2013, 08:51 AM
can mods ban him yet? I mean, seriously. Do you need more evidence that he's a troll?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
13-11-2013, 09:01 AM
(13-11-2013 08:51 AM)nach_in Wrote:  can mods ban him yet? I mean, seriously. Do you need more evidence that he's a troll?

Do you know of any evidence for an HIV virus? If you don't know of the evidence and the details of how it is found then you have to admit that your belief in HIV is not based on science but simply a belief.
13-11-2013, 09:08 AM
You were shown evidence the last time you asserted this nonsense.

You are a fucking idiot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-11-2013, 09:14 AM
WTF I&I... You have to treat the syphilis or it rots your brain.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ridethespiral's post
13-11-2013, 09:23 AM
(13-11-2013 09:14 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  WTF I&I... You have to treat the syphilis or it rots your brain.

Yes and nobody is arguing otherwise.
13-11-2013, 09:24 AM
(13-11-2013 09:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  You were shown evidence the last time you asserted this nonsense.

You are a fucking idiot.

I have already showed how that " evidence" is not legit due to the testing methods.
13-11-2013, 09:49 AM
(13-11-2013 08:43 AM)I and I Wrote:  This is a detailed tearing apart of the methods used to supposedly discover or see the HIV virus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFxratWh7E All the interviewed are doctors including the ones instrumental in supposedly finding the HIV virus and some of their assistants.

Wrong again fucking idiot. The first woman in the video is M. Sc.
It's not a "detailied tearing aart". The fact that you think it is, demonstrates yet again your unbelievable ignorance of science, and it's methods.
Clearly you knowledge of Immunology is ZERO. The antibody tests are SPECIFIC, and coincide 100% with people who are found to have it, and whose health improves with treatment, DOES NOT in people who are tested and found NOT to have have the antibodies.
People with positive HIV antibody tests, and LOW CD4 counts have improved CD4 counts and the RNA detection drops to ZERO AFTER a few months of anti-retroviral therapy, in MILLIONS of instances. YOU have NO way to counter that, or explain that.

In 2007 the editors of the magazine Continuum, who were HIV deniers closed when its editors all died of AIDS. Many HIV-positive deniers have been kicked out of AIDS-denialist communities after they developed AIDS and took effective anti-retroviral treatment.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-11-2013, 10:19 AM
(13-11-2013 09:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 08:43 AM)I and I Wrote:  This is a detailed tearing apart of the methods used to supposedly discover or see the HIV virus.

Wrong again fucking idiot. The first woman in the video is M. Sc.
It's not a "detailied tearing aart". The fact that you think it is, demonstrates yet again your unbelievable ignorance of science, and it's methods.
Clearly you knowledge of Immunology is ZERO. The antibody tests are SPECIFIC, and coincide 100% with people who are found to have it, and whose health improves with treatment, DOES NOT in people who are tested and found NOT to have have the antibodies.
People with positive HIV antibody tests, and LOW CD4 counts have improved CD4 counts and the RNA detection drops to ZERO AFTER a few months of anti-retroviral therapy, in MILLIONS of instances. YOU have NO way to counter that, or explain that.

In 2007 the editors of the magazine Continuum, who were HIV deniers closed when its editors all died of AIDS. Many HIV-positive deniers have been kicked out of AIDS-denialist communities after they developed AIDS and took effective anti-retroviral treatment.

There is no anti-body count that is specific to any disease or virus, anti-bodies fluctuate for many reasons. What is the anti-body count that is associated with HIV?

Again, cd4 counts fluctuate for many reasons as well.

Again, RNA of what?
Is there a way to isolate the HIV virus itself to prove its existence?

Cd4 and anti-bodies are a natural occurrence in human bodies and are supposed to happen, these alone are not evidence of a specific virus (HIV).

There are ways to isolate and show that a virus exists, has anyone proven that the HIV virus exists? What methods did they use?