What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 12:06 AM
(17-11-2013 10:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  wrong about what? Did Gallo announce that he had found the cause of aids BEFORE he ever released his papers for peer review or not?

Not including Gallos other controversial incidents (because he is a quack and a thief) have you heard about his cancer research before he got into the HIV business?

Oh yeah, when and who purified a sample then Isolated an HIV virus. NAME THE People.

Luc Montagnier Never Purified the Virus, his own staff admit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi09RD6iFVU

This is so easy. Drinking Beverage

It's totally irrelevant. You have in no way proven your attempted assertion. You have NO competence in the subject, and in fact DEMONSTRATED your ignorance of basic science, yet again. What any one person did or did not do, is irrelevant. You FAIL to address the salient points, and attempt deflection in every post. Your posts are all red herrings. You are incapable of carrying on an intelligent argument. You keep retreating to a couple individuals and what they may have done. The knowledge of HIV, what causes it, and how it's successfully treated in NO WAY, today rests any longer on what they did in the discovery phase. Your arguments are like religionists attacking Evolution based on what Darwin said or did. You are a troll.

The name of the person that isolated the HIV virus.....the name, either you have it or you don't.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(18-11-2013 12:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 10:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's totally irrelevant. You have in no way proven your attempted assertion. You have NO competence in the subject, and in fact DEMONSTRATED your ignorance of basic science, yet again. What any one person did or did not do, is irrelevant. You FAIL to address the salient points, and attempt deflection in every post. Your posts are all red herrings. You are incapable of carrying on an intelligent argument. You keep retreating to a couple individuals and what they may have done. The knowledge of HIV, what causes it, and how it's successfully treated in NO WAY, today rests any longer on what they did in the discovery phase. Your arguments are like religionists attacking Evolution based on what Darwin said or did. You are a troll.

The name of the person that isolated the HIV virus.....the name, either you have it or you don't.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Person+who+isolated+the+HIV+virus

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Still no name of any person that isolated the HIV virus.

Funny how the believers just keep on believing even when they can't provide evidence of HIV virus ever being isolated.

Drinking Beverage
18-11-2013, 08:25 AM
(18-11-2013 08:07 AM)I and I Wrote:  Still no name of any person that isolated the HIV virus.
Here you go.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
18-11-2013, 07:28 PM
(13-11-2013 04:17 AM)I and I Wrote:  2. What makes you come to the conclusion that the HIV virus exists?

Because God has a special, loving plan for every parasite and virus known to man. lol
18-11-2013, 08:15 PM
(18-11-2013 07:28 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 04:17 AM)I and I Wrote:  2. What makes you come to the conclusion that the HIV virus exists?

Because God has a special, loving plan for every parasite and virus known to man. lol

You believe that shit?
18-11-2013, 09:51 PM
(18-11-2013 08:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 08:07 AM)I and I Wrote:  Still no name of any person that isolated the HIV virus.
Here you go.

The method of diluting a sample before putting it into a centrifuge is not the normal procedure for isolating a virus. There are no "rules" for isolating viruses however there are commonly accepted procedures for doing so.

His tests also didn't carry out the necessary step of introducing the new solution into a new plasma sample. This is necessary in order to determine if a virus is infectious.

What kind of protein is put in the solution and how this affects the sample needs to be considered as well.

This isn't kid science folks, lots of important steps need to be done in isolating viruses.
18-11-2013, 11:40 PM
(18-11-2013 08:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 07:28 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Because God has a special, loving plan for every parasite and virus known to man. lol

You believe that shit?

Just as plausible as your xtard delusion of a deity with a special, loving plan for our own species.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
18-11-2013, 11:42 PM
(18-11-2013 09:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 08:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here you go.

The method of diluting a sample before putting it into a centrifuge is not the normal procedure for isolating a virus. There are no "rules" for isolating viruses however there are commonly accepted procedures for doing so.

His tests also didn't carry out the necessary step of introducing the new solution into a new plasma sample. This is necessary in order to determine if a virus is infectious.

What kind of protein is put in the solution and how this affects the sample needs to be considered as well.

This isn't kid science folks, lots of important steps need to be done in isolating viruses.

[Image: r8GV6.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-11-2013, 12:09 AM
(18-11-2013 11:40 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 08:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  You believe that shit?

Just as plausible as your xtard delusion of a deity with a special, loving plan for our own species.

Are you the new stupid guy that thinks I believe in gods just because people here don't like me?