What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(19-11-2013 07:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking I&I... http://www.rethinkingaids.com/Portals/0/...alAct.html

Didn't I just mention this behavior? And! That's plagiarism. Angry

1.16g/ml solution is necessary for virus isolation, if you don't have that step, you have nothing. No HIV virus has ever been isolated. The guy mentioned earlier uses the Elisa and Western blot tests to confirm his finds....thats called a fucking fail.

Where is the Pure isolated virus? Not the affects of a virus, not the traces of a virus. THE FUCKING VIRUS, where the fuck is it?

Evidence. Put up or shut up.

Next
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 08:04 AM
(19-11-2013 08:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  THE FUCKING VIRUS, where the fuck is it?

It's up your ass. That's why you're so butthurt. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2013, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 08:13 AM by Bucky Ball.)
And ignorant troll saying "what the fuck" about the three main methods of antibody identification, demonstrates only what a fool Idiot Squared is, and how completely incompetent he is to even enter this discussion.

He said "do you think the common method of using a 1.16g/ml sucrose gradient solution density?"

Do I think what ?
He is SO FUCKING ignorant, not only does he NOT know what he's asking, but he is SO ignorant, he doesn't even get that the question is neither a complete sentence, or even a real question concerning the methods, or what's wrong with it.

Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-11-2013, 08:13 AM
(19-11-2013 08:08 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And ignorant troll saying "what the fuck" about the three main methods of antibody identification, demonstrates only what a fool Idiot Squared is, and how completely incompetent he is to even enter this discussion.

No stupid, I am saying "what the fuck" to using Elisa and western blot tests to confirm isolation WHEN THOSE TWO TESTS THEMSELVES STATE IN THEIR INSTRUCTIONS THAT THEY DO NOT CONFIRM HIV. Hence using them in a way to confirm an isolation is completely fucking stupid.

Where is that isolated HIV virus? Is it next to your time entity (remember when you said time was an entity back in the good ole days).

Where is the fucking virus? An isolated HIV virus.
19-11-2013, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 09:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-11-2013 08:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  No stupid, I am saying "what the fuck" to using Elisa and western blot tests to confirm isolation WHEN THOSE TWO TESTS THEMSELVES STATE IN THEIR INSTRUCTIONS THAT THEY DO NOT CONFIRM HIV. Hence using them in a way to confirm an isolation is completely fucking stupid.

Where is that isolated HIV virus? Is it next to your time entity (remember when you said time was an entity back in the good ole days).

Prove it. Where EXACTLY in their "instructions" does it say that ?
Saying ONE test ALONE (by itself), "does not confirm", does not mean "CONFIRMED BY ANOTHER", you fucking retard. They are ALWAYS used in conjunction with each other in 2013. Nice try. FAIL. More proof you have NOT A CLUE what you're even talking about.

You just changed the subject YET AGAIN.
Your incomplete sentence....what the fuck was that even about ?
Nothing. That's what it was about. You're improvising, as you're on the run, and you know it. You never even took high school Biology. Just admit it. You never even WENT to High School.

Your say something that is accepted by an entire scientific community is "fucking stupid" only speaks of YOUR fucking stupidity. You are incompetent to speak on ANY scientific subject, much less Virology, or to pontificate on your religious beliefs about HIV. You have NO credibility. NOTHING you say can be accepted without specific references as you are SO ignorant. Nothing.

And BTW, "isolation" is not necessary. Why are you even demanding "isolation" ? Explain that. Where would that get the discussion ? What matters is (proof of) "presence".
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies...rring.html

You can't offer ONE criticism of this : http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/57/5/712.long

All anyone needs is :
1. CONFIRMED presence,
2. evidence of CD4 compromise
3. treatment with anti-retrovirals
4. improvement in CD4 counts.

YOU have NO other explanation. There IS no other explanation.
If you have one, lets hear it.

Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-11-2013, 09:25 AM
And I'm still waiting for my question to be answered.

Everybody who, apparently, thinks they're studying HIV is, according to our *special* friend, not.

So what are they doing?

... this is my signature!
19-11-2013, 10:46 AM
(19-11-2013 12:09 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 11:40 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Just as plausible as your xtard delusion of a deity with a special, loving plan for our own species.

Are you the new stupid guy that thinks I believe in gods just because people here don't like me?

I'm the new smart guy who eats trolls like you for breakfast.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-11-2013, 10:50 AM
(19-11-2013 10:46 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 12:09 AM)I and I Wrote:  Are you the new stupid guy that thinks I believe in gods just because people here don't like me?

I'm the new smart guy who eats trolls like you for breakfast.

I thought you were a girl. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-11-2013, 12:03 PM
(19-11-2013 10:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 10:46 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I'm the new smart guy who eats trolls like you for breakfast.

I thought you were a girl. Tongue

There seems to be a lot of that going around today....Consider

[Image: hBE357D79]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-11-2013, 02:31 PM
(19-11-2013 08:42 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 08:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  No stupid, I am saying "what the fuck" to using Elisa and western blot tests to confirm isolation WHEN THOSE TWO TESTS THEMSELVES STATE IN THEIR INSTRUCTIONS THAT THEY DO NOT CONFIRM HIV. Hence using them in a way to confirm an isolation is completely fucking stupid.

Prove it. Where EXACTLY in their "instructions" does it say that ?
Saying ONE test ALONE (by itself), "does not confirm", does not mean "CONFIRMED BY ANOTHER", you fucking retard. They are ALWAYS used in conjunction with each other in 2013. Nice try. FAIL. More proof you have NOT A CLUE what you're even talking about.

You just changed the subject YET AGAIN.
Your incomplete sentence....what the fuck was that even about ?
Nothing. That's what it was about. You're improvising, as you're on the run, and you know it. You never even took high school Biology. Just admit it. You never even WENT to High School.

Your say something that is accepted by an entire scientific community is "fucking stupid" only speaks of YOUR fucking stupidity. You are incompetent to speak on ANY scientific subject, much less Virology, or to pontificate on your religious beliefs about HIV. You have NO credibility. NOTHING you say can be accepted without specific references as you are SO ignorant. Nothing.

And BTW, "isolation" is not necessary. Why are you even demanding "isolation" ? Explain that. Where would that get the discussion ? What matters is (proof of) "presence".
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies...rring.html

You can't offer ONE criticism of this : http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/57/5/712.long

All anyone needs is :
1. CONFIRMED presence,
2. evidence of CD4 compromise
3. treatment with anti-retrovirals
4. improvement in CD4 counts.

YOU have NO other explanation. There IS no other explanation.
If you have one, lets hear it.

Troll.

Hey stupid, the Eliza and western blot tests do not test for an HIV virus, they test for anti-bodies. You seem to not know the difference between a virus and anti-bodies. Which means you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Anti-bodies do not necessarily mean that a virus is present let alone prove what virus is present.

Where is the isolation of the virus? You could argue that the HIV virus is harder to detect than most viruses in the standard isolation methods, but you are too stupid to know to take up that argument. You didn't even know the gradient solution standards for isolating a virus, you do not know what you are talking about. Robert Gallo has been known before and after the HIV issue to be a fraud, and montagnier says that HIV isn't deadly or serious if one eats normal healthy shit, other members of the medical field including Nobel prize winners don't believe and argue against the mainstream gallo influenced notion of HIV. Yet all these scientists are wrong?