What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 05:25 PM
(13-11-2013 05:03 PM)Bwolf74 Wrote:  I&I - What is exactly your claim?

That the HIV virus does not exist? That the HIV virus does exist, but does not cause AIDS? or that the methods for determining if a person has acquired the virus are faulty?

While I do not pretend to understand the methodology or even the nomenclature in the following references, I find them very convincing evidence of the existence of the virus.
If these are not real, prey tell what are we looking at. And please let the researchers know they have been barking up the wrong tree for decades now! If you can do that I see a Nobel price in your future for sure.

I personally know someone who suffers from AIDS and is under a very tough drug regime to suppress the disease. What should he tell his doctor?

The methodology for testing aids is faulty.
HIV does not exist.

Ask your friend what meds he is on and then go look up the side affects of those meds. You will notice that the side affects cause the same symptoms that people generally associate with aids. Look up his meds and see for yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Luc montagnier, Nobel prize winner, one of the leading scientists in HIV research and one who "found" the HIV VIRUS says HIV exists but is not deadly and can be cleared naturally.
http://youtu.be/VLXFv1D2Dds

Now what

Drinking Beverage
13-11-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
so you say "pics or it didn't happen"?

here bitch http://it.stlawu.edu/~tbudd/virus.html

It exists, now you want to debate if it causes aids? because that's another topic, are you such a fool you can't understand the difference? I bet you are and that you'll try to defend that you were always talking about the correlation between HIV and AIDS

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-11-2013, 05:45 PM
(13-11-2013 05:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  The methodology for testing aids is faulty.
HIV does not exist.

LMFAO

This from the COMPLETE FOOL who is SO utterly ignorant of basic Biology, that he said antibodies are not antigen specific, and CD4 counts "fluctuate" yet provides NO evidence. (Like we're supposed to buy ONE thing he says).

He cannot say *how* it's faulty, or why.

Millions of medical professionals with immunological educations and PhDs and MD degrees in Infectious Diseases all over the world disagree with him. Kind of puts EVERYTHING he's ever said about ANY subject on TTA in perspective, now doesn't it.

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-11-2013, 05:50 PM
(13-11-2013 05:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  The methodology for testing aids is faulty.
HIV does not exist.

LMFAO

This from the COMPLETE FOOL who is SO utterly ignorant of basic Biology, that he said antibodies are not antigen specific, and CD4 counts "fluctuate" yet provides NO evidence. (Like we're supposed to buy ONE thing he says).

Millions of medical professionals with immunological educations and PhDs and MD degrees in Infectious Diseases all over the world disagree with him. Kind of puts EVERYTHING he's ever said about ANY subject on TTA in perspective, now doesn't it.

Weeping

So you are smarter than Luc montagnier? He says that HIV is not deadly and can be treated naturally.
13-11-2013, 05:51 PM
(13-11-2013 05:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  so you say "pics or it didn't happen"?

It exists, now you want to debate if it causes aids? because that's another topic, are you such a fool you can't understand the difference? I bet you are and that you'll try to defend that you were always talking about the correlation between HIV and AIDS

Aids is caused by many co-factors. Let's finish the HIV discussion before we get it on with aids.

Drinking Beverage
13-11-2013, 05:54 PM
(13-11-2013 05:50 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LMFAO

Weeping

So you are smarter than Luc montagnier? He says that HIV is not deadly and can be treated naturally.

He is irrelevant. Millions of others are, Yes. You have answered NONE of the questions, troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
13-11-2013, 05:57 PM
(13-11-2013 05:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  so you say "pics or it didn't happen"?

Aids is caused by many co-factors. Let's finish the HIV discussion before we get it on with aids.

Drinking Beverage

ok, HIV exists, do you agree?

13-11-2013, 06:18 PM
(13-11-2013 05:57 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  Aids is caused by many co-factors. Let's finish the HIV discussion before we get it on with aids.

Drinking Beverage

ok, HIV exists, do you agree?

Nope.
13-11-2013, 06:33 PM
(13-11-2013 06:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:57 PM)nach_in Wrote:  ok, HIV exists, do you agree?

Nope.

so you're a fool Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post