What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 03:50 PM
FWIW - this thread inspired me to learn more about HIV/AIDS denialism. I had heard about Thabo Mbeki and his ill-informed policies before, but I see I had so much more to learn.

Still a troll though.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 06:02 PM
(14-11-2013 12:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 11:41 AM)I and I Wrote:  No and AIDS is not caused by ONE thing.

The tests that are commonly done for HIV are not tests that determine whether one has HIV the wording on the test kits say so.

The lab tests to isolate and show an HIV virus are rarely done and they have problems with their methods for testing that as well.

No ok
and AIDS is not caused by ONE thing. <- This is irrelevant to my question

The tests that are commonly done for HIV are not tests that determine whether one has HIV the wording on the test kits say so. <- Also irrelevant

The lab tests to isolate and show an HIV virus are rarely done and they have problems with their methods for testing that as well. <- If there are tests to show the prescence of the virus, wouldn't that mean that there is something to be found?

If you read the previous posts, their are flaws in the methodology used to purify a culture and photograph a virus like HIV.
1. The markers used to do this in a lab are common to many cells. Reverse transcriptease are found in many cells virus or not, finding the presence of reverse transcriptease is not a good way to determine the presence of a virus. Purifying a culture is not possible either, other viruses are found using this method because the signs for other viruses are clear and discernible.

2. Is HIV an infectious virus? No, it doesn't meet the criteria for an infectious virus.

3. Virology says that we all have traces of many kinds of viruses in our bodies, it doesn't mean that these viruses are actively infectious. If HIV could be found, it doesn't mean that everyone that has it in their system is being infected by it.

THE HEAD DOCTOR THAT GOT THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR SUPPOSEDLY DISCOVERING HIV SAYS THIS VERY SAME THING.

do you believe that HIV causes AIDS?
14-11-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV?
(14-11-2013 06:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 12:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  No ok

The tests that are commonly done for HIV are not tests that determine whether one has HIV the wording on the test kits say so. <- Also irrelevant

The lab tests to isolate and show an HIV virus are rarely done and they have problems with their methods for testing that as well. <- If there are tests to show the prescence of the virus, wouldn't that mean that there is something to be found?

If you read the previous posts, their are flaws in the methodology used to purify a culture and photograph a virus like HIV.
1. The markers used to do this in a lab are common to many cells. Reverse transcriptease are found in many cells virus or not, finding the presence of reverse transcriptease is not a good way to determine the presence of a virus. Purifying a culture is not possible either, other viruses are found using this method because the signs for other viruses are clear and discernible.

2. Is HIV an infectious virus? No, it doesn't meet the criteria for an infectious virus.

3. Virology says that we all have traces of many kinds of viruses in our bodies, it doesn't mean that these viruses are actively infectious. If HIV could be found, it doesn't mean that everyone that has it in their system is being infected by it.

THE HEAD DOCTOR THAT GOT THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR SUPPOSEDLY DISCOVERING HIV SAYS THIS VERY SAME THING.

Not true. Please produce an actual quote from Montagnier that says this.

He believes that a healthy immune system can fight off HIV. He also believes that DNA in diluted solutions gives off electromagnetic radiation. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2013, 06:37 PM
(14-11-2013 06:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 12:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  No ok

That question assumes HIV exists, before I answer it I must ask, do YOU acknowledge that the HIV exists? After you say yes, we can keep talking about its effects, otherwise is just useless wordplay

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-11-2013, 06:40 PM
If you believe HIV exists do you believe it causes aids? You aren't scared to take a position that others would criticize you for are you?
14-11-2013, 06:46 PM
(14-11-2013 06:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 06:02 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you read the previous posts, their are flaws in the methodology used to purify a culture and photograph a virus like HIV.

Not true. Please produce an actual quote from Montagnier that says this.

He believes that a healthy immune system can fight off HIV. He also believes that DNA in diluted solutions gives off electromagnetic radiation. Dodgy

I posted a video of an interview where he says that HIV virus can be nullified by eating healthy.

Random question: why are people that promote healthy eating portrayed as quacks? Unless you have evidence that potato chips and Oreos are just as good for you, please share.
14-11-2013, 06:47 PM
(13-11-2013 05:32 PM)I and I Wrote:  Luc montagnier, Nobel prize winner, one of the leading scientists in HIV research and one who "found" the HIV VIRUS says HIV exists but is not deadly and can be cleared naturally.
http://youtu.be/VLXFv1D2Dds

Now what

Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage
14-11-2013, 06:47 PM
(14-11-2013 06:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 06:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Not true. Please produce an actual quote from Montagnier that says this.

I posted a video of an interview where he says that HIV virus can be nullified by eating healthy.

Random question: why are people that promote healthy eating portrayed as quacks? Unless you have evidence that potato chips and Oreos are just as good for you, please share.

He does not say that HIV does not cause AIDS, simply that a healthy immune system can rid the body of the virus.
Those are entirely different things.

14-11-2013, 06:52 PM
(14-11-2013 06:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you believe HIV exists do you believe it causes aids? You aren't scared to take a position that others would criticize you for are you?

lalalala I asked you first! no backsies!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-11-2013, 06:53 PM
(14-11-2013 06:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 05:32 PM)I and I Wrote:  Luc montagnier, Nobel prize winner, one of the leading scientists in HIV research and one who "found" the HIV VIRUS says HIV exists but is not deadly and can be cleared naturally.
http://youtu.be/VLXFv1D2Dds

Now what

Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage

He does not say that HIV does not cause AIDS, he does not say it's not deadly, simply that a healthy immune system can rid the body of the virus.

Those are entirely different things.