What is the weirdest thing you have eaten or drank?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: What is the weirdest thing you have eaten or drank?
(08-09-2015 12:34 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  There was that time I drank large amounts of Dihydrogen monoxide I almost stop breathing.

Dihydrogen monoxide is one of my favorites, but only after I filter out the bad flavors that so often come with it. I especially like to infuse it with dioxide monocarbon. I have a special patented injector just for that.

Not sure what's the weirdest thing I've ever eaten. But the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten was huitlacoche, otherwise known as corn smut, a fungus that grows on corn and turns to slime when you cook it. It's considered a delicacy in Mexico, which was why about 3 1/2 years into my 4 1/2 year stay there I finally decided to try it. I do NOT recommend it.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 06:11 PM
(08-09-2015 05:55 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 05:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Some strange gummy discharge out of this whore's cunt.
It probably was mutated muk

[Image: Muk.gif]

...And here's your apprentice Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-09-2015, 06:13 PM
What is the weirdest thing you have eaten or drank?
(08-09-2015 06:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 05:55 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  It probably was mutated muk

[Image: Muk.gif]

...And here's your apprentice Laugh out load

That kinda looks like the clump I chewed on. It tasted funny too.
08-09-2015, 06:26 PM
(08-09-2015 06:01 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 12:34 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  There was that time I drank large amounts of Dihydrogen monoxide I almost stop breathing.

Dihydrogen monoxide is one of my favorites, but only after I filter out the bad flavors that so often come with it. I especially like to infuse it with dioxide monocarbon. I have a special patented injector just for that.

Not sure what's the weirdest thing I've ever eaten. But the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten was huitlacoche, otherwise known as corn smut, a fungus that grows on corn and turns to slime when you cook it. It's considered a delicacy in Mexico, which was why about 3 1/2 years into my 4 1/2 year stay there I finally decided to try it. I do NOT recommend it.
Really? You make your own dioxide mono carbon infused dihydrogen monoxide? That's so awesome! !

And corn smut makes me tHink about weird lemons....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Nothing exotic in the way people talk about exotic. I've eaten the occasional gnat, by accident, chocolate-covered ants on purpose, and whatever chemicals have gone into Kraft cheese slices and Tab. The most off-putting thing I've drunk was while visiting my grandmother in Chicago, brown water from the tap that made our entire family sick.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
08-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Chili made with the heart of an elk, probably the most outré, and Rocky Mountain oysters.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-09-2015, 12:08 AM
Nothing too strange - snails. Didn't taste bad but I'm not in a rush to try them again.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
09-09-2015, 05:56 AM
A local bar had a rattlesnake roast -- had rattlesnake, turtle, frog legs and crocodile -- none of which tasted like chicken.....

The worst was the turtle -- not only did it taste bad - it was so rubbery you about wore your jaw out, chewing it....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-09-2015, 08:05 AM
(09-09-2015 05:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A local bar had a rattlesnake roast -- had rattlesnake, turtle, frog legs and crocodile -- none of which tasted like chicken.....

The worst was the turtle -- not only did it taste bad - it was so rubbery you about wore your jaw out, chewing it....

Rattlesnake is on my hit list of things to try!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2015, 08:42 AM
Escargot is probably the most "exotic" thing I've eaten. Being from Boston I've had damn near every mollusk and bivalve that lives in the sea so on a romantic get-away to Montreal with my wife just before our first son was born, I didn't see any reason to be grossed out by snails and ate them in a nice high-class "French" restaurant we patronized. Just about what you'd expect, kinda salty, chewy. Can't say I'd go out of my way to either pursue or avoid them in the future but if the opportunity presented itself I'd definitely eat it again.