What is their heaven like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2016, 03:14 AM
What is their heaven like?

This just shows what brainwashing can do.
Only one person talking any sense in this vid.Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like PaddyOdoors's post
28-03-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: What is their heaven like?
It's also obvious that Imams have zero sense of humour. Poor stooge couldn't even tell when the compere was taking the piss out of him LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
28-03-2016, 04:56 PM
(28-03-2016 03:14 AM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  

This just shows what brainwashing can do.
Only one person talking any sense in this vid.Facepalm

If they are prohibited from drinking wine while alive why would there be rivers of wine when one is dead? Logical no?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
28-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Just sitting here shaking my head in disbelief.

I will never understand how so many people (the majority world wide) can be so deluded.

There is something seriously wrong with the way we evolved. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-03-2016, 12:23 AM
The guy at the end of the clip who tries to defend the stupidity with the quote "Do you have faith in money" sums it up for me, use the word faith and nobody can argue. No beards in paradise also made me laugh.Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyOdoors's post
29-03-2016, 12:50 AM
(28-03-2016 05:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Just sitting here shaking my head in disbelief.

I will never understand how so many people (the majority world wide) can be so deluded.

Childhood indoctrination I guess.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
29-03-2016, 02:29 AM
This vid does not answer one of the questions I've always wanted to know the answer to...Can my soul get an erection? Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like PaddyOdoors's post
29-03-2016, 05:03 AM
(29-03-2016 02:29 AM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  This vid does not answer one of the questions I've always wanted to know the answer to...Can my soul get an erection? Laugh out load

It must. Otherwise why the virgin gift? Unless it is all a ruse!!!! OhmySadcryfaceGaspGasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
31-03-2016, 12:43 PM
It's always been a point of concern for me that so many theists have a hard time describing Heaven and what it will be like. Many Christians I've spoken to like to say it's different for everyone. Since Heaven is probably the main selling point of their faith why can't we get a better explanation of it, I can't even plan a vacation without looking at every hotel photo I can find online and reading every review. I'm supposed to want to spend eternity in a place where I might be able to travel the cosmos or live in a cloud city walking about in a toga praising God all day long? They need to get their story straight.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
31-03-2016, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 05:53 PM by PaddyOdoors.)
It's a bit silly really, the idea of an afterlife club that the most horrible human beings can join just for believing, Christians have said to me "how wonderful the godheads forgiveness is" and "how loving is the lord godhead" I would rather burn forever and ever and ever and ever than subscribe to the hateful bigoted closed minded bullshit they teach, It is the year 2016 and we are still putting up with this nonsense?????