What is this woman doing? (Pic)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: What is this woman doing? (Pic)
Wow on the crazy christian lady. That show is pretty amazing, if it's true. The different people that they find to swap. That's just funny.

Before you see the light, you must die!
Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
It's my obsession, to treat (g)od like an infection
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 06:37 AM
(24-10-2012 08:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Need I say more? No

Wow! If this is for real and not just a show for the cameras (and it did look real... in a very surreal way), this is some scary shit!

Those poor kids... How do you grow up even remotely normal with something like this for a mother?
I have all the sympathy in the world (and then some) for people with mental problems, but that woman should be in an institution and should never have reproduced. No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
25-10-2012, 09:04 AM
What is this woman doing? (Pic)
(24-10-2012 08:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Need I say more? No

Ferdy, I'm a bit uneasy about this. Did you ask your mom if you could post her video for all to see? Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Come to think of it... I saw a guy walking up the Alaska Highway (the main artery that runs through the Yukon), carrying what had to be a 9 foot cross behind him - the arse end having a bike wheel attached.

Looooooonnnneeeyyyyytoooooooonnnnnn........
26-10-2012, 09:59 PM
alright i didn't read any of the responses so i'll just post what I thought when i first saw the picture..

She's a fuckin farmer!.. that pole there is what she's going to hang the scarecrow on...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
26-10-2012, 10:41 PM
(26-10-2012 09:59 PM)ddrew Wrote:  alright i didn't read any of the responses so i'll just post what I thought when i first saw the picture..

She's a fuckin farmer!.. that pole there is what she's going to hang the scarecrow on...

Someone alert the media! It's a ddrew sighting!

Run for your lives!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-10-2012, 07:28 AM
That'd make one hell of a crossbow!

Use to have a local lady a few blocks from me that would stand on the corner holding up a sign that said "God loves you". It was a busy corner for vehicles but very little foot traffic if any at all. People would honk and she would jump up and down and it looked to me she was crying one time. I drove this route once every 3 days and saw her off and on for about 3 or 4 months. People I know knew of her but in my town, it's not uncommon to go to Hooters and drive past a small group of Jesus jocks thumping their bibles and shouting that a woman's body is sacred. Duh?

Anyway, the woman disappeared one week and I didn't see her anymore. She died. The local talk station mentioned her and how she had some sort of terminal condition and that's how she choose to live out her final days. Time that could have been spent doing useful things, she stood on the corner and waited to die with what I'm sure was her hopeful way of getting into heaven. Sad really.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
27-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Folks, there's a plack (on which to enscribe "INRI") and a reef on the upper portion. Additionally, there are nails in the precise positions where hands and feet would be on most variations of the crucifix. It's clearly meant to be a cross.

Not sure where everyone's getting this power pole/scarecrow stand from.

She's just another Christ-nut flashing the cross around to show us the tool used to torture and kill her savior. Waving it in our faces is meant to say "Look what he done for yer soul!" so that we're confronted with the horror of what he went through for our sake.

Seems rather obvious...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
27-10-2012, 06:37 PM
(27-10-2012 06:15 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  ... show us the tool used to torture and kill her savior. Waving it in our faces ...

So it's our fault now, is it?

27-10-2012, 09:46 PM
(27-10-2012 06:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 06:15 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  ... show us the tool used to torture and kill her savior. Waving it in our faces ...

So it's our fault now, is it?

Fuckin' right. And I'd do it again! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post