What is wrong with this world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 04:56 PM
What is wrong with this world.
Oregon mother beats her 4 year old son to death because she thought he was gay. This is stupid and crazy, why would you beat your 4 year old son for anything let alone because you thought he was gay?
Story

[Image: stupid-gifs-3.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
18-04-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: What is wrong with this world.
What the hell?! Why the hell?! How the hell she'd even know he was gay? Just cuz he walked weird?! How's beating the everliving shit out of someone the solution to 'cure' their gay? And why not still love them cuz their flesh and blood or take him somewhere else away from your homophobic ass?! I mean...just....PEOPLE!!!

[Image: tumblr_mv5kkyNJ2H1s2awtxo1_500.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
18-04-2014, 05:41 PM
What's wrong with this world? PEOPLE

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
18-04-2014, 05:43 PM
(18-04-2014 05:39 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  What the hell?! Why the hell?! How the hell she'd even know he was gay? Just cuz he walked weird?! How's beating the everliving shit out of someone the solution to 'cure' their gay? And why not still love them cuz their flesh and blood or take him somewhere else away from your homophobic ass?! I mean...just....PEOPLE!!!

I know! It's so dumb! There were plenty of other solutions that would have been less violent and stupid to take care of the problem than beating him to death.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-04-2014, 05:45 PM
(18-04-2014 05:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  What's wrong with this world? PEOPLE

Lots of sick and dumb people in this world.

18-04-2014, 05:57 PM
(18-04-2014 05:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:39 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  What the hell?! Why the hell?! How the hell she'd even know he was gay? Just cuz he walked weird?! How's beating the everliving shit out of someone the solution to 'cure' their gay? And why not still love them cuz their flesh and blood or take him somewhere else away from your homophobic ass?! I mean...just....PEOPLE!!!

I know! It's so dumb! There were plenty of other solutions that would have been less violent and stupid to take care of the problem than beating him to death.

But I guess the problem with finding another solution is that it involves thinking and some people aren't quite capable of doing that. Facepalm

18-04-2014, 06:03 PM
(18-04-2014 05:57 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I know! It's so dumb! There were plenty of other solutions that would have been less violent and stupid to take care of the problem than beating him to death.

But I guess the problem with finding another solution is that it involves thinking and some people aren't quite capable of doing that. Facepalm

Laugh out load That is very true

18-04-2014, 06:09 PM
(18-04-2014 06:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:57 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  But I guess the problem with finding another solution is that it involves thinking and some people aren't quite capable of doing that. Facepalm

Laugh out load That is very true

Yeah Big Grin Most days I wish it wasn't. Thinking is a really nice luxury!

18-04-2014, 06:10 PM
(18-04-2014 06:09 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 06:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Laugh out load That is very true

Yeah Big Grin Most days I wish it wasn't. Thinking is a really nice luxury!

I totally agree, it makes my head hurt sometimes so I try not to do it too much Tongue

18-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Thats how we do.

Seriously though, thats all kinds of fucked up. The fact shes only getting 25 years is just as bad.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post