What is wrong with this world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: What is wrong with this world.
(18-04-2014 07:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats how we do.

Seriously though, thats all kinds of fucked up. The fact shes only getting 25 years is just as bad.

Yeah she should get a lot more time.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 07:58 PM
(18-04-2014 07:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats how we do.

Seriously though, thats all kinds of fucked up. The fact shes only getting 25 years is just as bad.

Yeah she should get a lot more time.

I'd happily settle with beating her to death however.

I'm mean like that.

It takes a special kind of person to beat a child to death. No one will miss her.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 08:00 PM
(18-04-2014 07:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah she should get a lot more time.

I'd happily settle with beating her to death however.

I'm mean like that.

It takes a special kind of person to beat a child to death. No one will miss her.

I don't agree too much with the first thing Tongue should never stoop down to a criminals level or else you become one yourself but for the 2nd part i agree.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-04-2014, 08:01 PM
(18-04-2014 08:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd happily settle with beating her to death however.

I'm mean like that.

I don't agree too much with the first thing Tongue should never stoop down to a criminals level or else you become one yourself but for the 2nd part i agree.

I'm not normally violent. I save it for special occasions.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 08:02 PM
(18-04-2014 08:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 08:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't agree too much with the first thing Tongue should never stoop down to a criminals level or else you become one yourself but for the 2nd part i agree.

I'm not normally violent. I save it for special occasions.

I'm the same way, like when someone messes with someone I care about. You can mess with me do whatever you want to me but mess with someone I love and your butt is being kicked all over the place.

18-04-2014, 08:10 PM
(18-04-2014 08:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 08:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not normally violent. I save it for special occasions.

I'm the same way, like when someone messes with someone I care about. You can mess with me do whatever you want to me but mess with someone I love and your butt is being kicked all over the place.

That is exactly right. I have a thing about hurting people that cant fight back (children, elderly, disabled, animals etc)

Pick on someone your own size.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 08:17 PM
(18-04-2014 08:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 08:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm the same way, like when someone messes with someone I care about. You can mess with me do whatever you want to me but mess with someone I love and your butt is being kicked all over the place.

That is exactly right. I have a thing about hurting people that cant fight back (children, elderly, disabled, animals etc)

Pick on someone your own size.

I agree 100%

19-04-2014, 08:19 AM
(18-04-2014 05:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  ... There were plenty of other solutions that would have been less violent and stupid to take care of the problem than beating him to death ...

(18-04-2014 05:57 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  ... the problem with finding another solution is that it involves thinking and some people aren't quite capable of doing that ...

Problem? Solution? Is being gay is a "problem" requiring a "solution" at all, let alone "less" violent solutions (which would still be violent)? Gracious!

I don't think you meant that. If she'd beaten her kid to death for having freckles would you have said she should have been just less violent? Probably not.

But I think such comments reveal an unconscious but deeply embedded anti-gay sentiment in our culture that even those of us who consciously recognize homosexuality's naturalness and legitimacy still let leak into our discourse.

And THAT IS a problem. We all need to work on that.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
19-04-2014, 09:03 AM
(19-04-2014 08:19 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  ... There were plenty of other solutions that would have been less violent and stupid to take care of the problem than beating him to death ...

(18-04-2014 05:57 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  ... the problem with finding another solution is that it involves thinking and some people aren't quite capable of doing that ...

Problem? Solution? Is being gay is a "problem" requiring a "solution" at all, let alone "less" violent solutions (which would still be violent)? Gracious!

I don't think you meant that. If she'd beaten her kid to death for having freckles would you have said she should have been just less violent? Probably not.

But I think such comments reveal an unconscious but deeply embedded anti-gay sentiment in our culture that even those of us who consciously recognize homosexuality's naturalness and legitimacy still let leak into our discourse.

And THAT IS a problem. We all need to work on that.

If you'd read instead of talk out of your ass, we were talking about how the problem was the mother not the child. We were saying that the "solutions" could be how the mother could have handled the situation not solutions for the child.

19-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Some people should not be allowed to be parents.

SMH - there is so much ignorance in this world.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post