What is wrong with this world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: What is wrong with this world.
(19-04-2014 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Some people should not be allowed to be parents.

SMH - there is so much ignorance in this world.

I agree, it's ashame.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2014, 11:12 AM
(18-04-2014 07:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Seriously though, thats all kinds of fucked up. The fact shes only getting 25 years is just as bad.
What amount of time do you think would be appropriate and why?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-04-2014, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 11:52 AM by Losty.)
(18-04-2014 07:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats how we do.

Seriously though, thats all kinds of fucked up. The fact shes only getting 25 years is just as bad.

I read the whole story. It was somewhat...traumatizing. I wish I hadn't read it. But there are so many other things she should have been charged with. 3 counts of child abuse, at least 2 counts of child endangerment to start with. I know what happened to this innocent baby is awful, but he is gone now. Suffering over. My heart truly breaks for his seven year old sister and his 3 year old brother (who was found to have 5 broken ribs!). I hope they get to stay together with the little baby and I hope their new family is awesome. Weeping
I hate these stories.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-04-2014, 11:55 AM
(19-04-2014 11:48 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats how we do.

Seriously though, thats all kinds of fucked up. The fact shes only getting 25 years is just as bad.

I read the whole story. It was somewhat...traumatizing. I wish I hadn't read it. But there are so many other things she should have been charged with. 3 counts of child abuse, at least 2 counts of child endangerment to start with. I know what happened to this innocent baby is awful, but he is gone now. Suffering over. My heart truly breaks for his seven year old sister and his 3 year old brother (who was found to have 5 broken ribs!). I hope they get to stay together with the little baby and I hope their new family is awesome. Weeping
I hate these stories.

It's very sad Sadcryface

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-04-2014, 12:04 PM
I wonder if abortion was widely socially acceptable and easily accessible (and free) if this woman would have turned up with less than 4 children....

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post