What is your Bed Post Notch Number?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 04:35 AM by jennybee.)
What is your Bed Post Notch Number?
This question came up in the Truth or Dare thread, so thought I'd throw it out to the forum. Since many of us are from ex-religious backgrounds and some are from religious backgrounds, how much do you feel that impacted or impacts your number? The other question we talked about in the T and D thread: Is there a certain bed post number you have in your head that you secretly judge someone for?

I'll go first:

My Bed Post number: 4

I don't think religion played any role in my number but I do think it played a role in my level of enjoyment during sex because afterward, I would feel so guilty for having sex before marriage.

I don't have a number that I would secretly judge someone for because we get one life and I think each person should do what makes them happy. That said, I personally prefer if the person I'm with hasn't been with a ton of people. I'm not into one night stands or fuck friends and I'm picky about who I sleep with, so I'm hoping the guy I'm with would be that way too.

Even though I like to joke around about sex, it's something I save for a long term relationship with someone I'm in love with and who's my best friend. This isn't religious based either. I just like to be in love and trust someone completely when I get it on, I just feel it makes the sex better, imo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 04:37 AM
RE: What is your Bed Post Notch Number?
4 for me too. Never been religious, just never been very good at sex. Two women and two men.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
18-10-2017, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 04:47 AM by jennybee.)
(18-10-2017 04:37 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  4 for me too. Never been religious, just never been very good at sex. Two women and two men.

A nice balance Tongue All men for me. I'm very straight but have always been curious about sex with another woman. Also, I'm good at sex (so I've been told) and I enjoy it, I'm just picky about who I share my bed, kitchen
counter, etc. with... Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 04:49 AM
2 A girl in high school (twice) to see what everybody was making such a fuss about (and I hated it) and my wife (love makes sex much better). Generally speaking, I don't like physical contact.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
18-10-2017, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 05:13 AM by OakTree500.)
Mine is: 2

Both were/are from long term relationships. First was when I was 17, where I lost my V plates to my first real long term girlfriend (I'd had girlfriends before but just like school stuff, nothing serious). Second was my next girlfriend, who is now my wife Smile Been together 11 years...so I don't really have any more experience than that haha.

I'm similar in that I've never been out "Looking" for sex, IE one night stands or anything like that (When I was single), I was always focused on just having a good time with my friends, whilst others would purposefully go out looking to get layed, which always confused me as to why. I met my wife on a night out, but through friends, and we didn't "do anything" until much later on when we started dating officially. Sex is great, but it's not what I use as the basis for a relationship. Even if a person is bad in bed, if they are the kind of person you want to be with, you would expect a bit of give/take to help teach each other some things in that department.

For me personally, I don't want to give up the good's unless I'm in a committed relationship.

I'm training for a 10K run, read about it in my blog :
Lost In Pace - A Running Blog
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
18-10-2017, 06:06 AM
3...oh wait, this isn't about the actual notches on my bed's headboard? Zero then.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
18-10-2017, 06:36 AM
Four for me, all women during relationships. (With me!)

Religion didn’t have any effect on this number. One of the women disappeared, never to be heard from again, not long after we started having sex. I still have no idea what happened, but it wasn’t exactly good for my confidence.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
18-10-2017, 06:47 AM
1 .

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 06:49 AM
(18-10-2017 06:36 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  One of the women disappeared, never to be heard from again, not long after we started having sex. I still have no idea what happened, but it wasn’t exactly good for my confidence.

Were the authorities notified? Did they believe you have no idea what happened?

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 07:01 AM
Married (and monogamous when married) four times. Between and before marriage, total slut. The toothpicks don't hold my bed up any more.
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post