What is your Bed Post Notch Number?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: What is your Bed Post Notch Number?
(18-10-2017 03:43 PM)Eagle Wrote:  You're a fallen woman, is my first reaction!

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

I hope your gf or wife cheats on you.

Cheers! Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-10-2017, 04:12 PM
(18-10-2017 04:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:08 PM)Eagle Wrote:  In Hell, there's only sides with no base and only burning and screaming.

As to why there's no sides: It's like a washing machine spinning: Always sides, but no bottom.

All the best with your fantasy idea of Hell. or, don't go!

Okay well hopefully the devil puts us on permanent press as I don't want wrinkles.

What's wrong with wrinkles? I am proud of my wrinkles. I earned every single one of them. Girl_nails

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-10-2017, 04:13 PM
(18-10-2017 04:05 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So you slept around, but expect your woman to have remained chaste? Yeah, good luck with that Drinking Beverage

What if she slept around, then like you, found Jesus?

I don't really care if xtians think women who have sex before marriage are fallen. They can think what they like. They believe God has storehouses of snow in the heavens. Do you really think it concerns me what they think about me and what I do with my own vagina?

Also, for your information, I don't sleep around, and even if I did--so what? I am an atheist and *shocker* only have sex in long-term monogamous relationships. I know shocking that an atheist is capable of that without Jesus. Dodgy

You don't find it odd that a magical being who could spend his time curing cancer, instead cares so much about what you do with your wiener?
Yes, I have different standards for men than woman.

I care if she slept around because it's easy for a woman to sleep around, not so easy for a man, and I want to possess a woman physically and not have to share her.

If that upsets you, sorry, but really, most woman want a man to 'own' her.

I know you like books and stuff: psychologists have often spoke about how women have a mixture of wanting to be adored and to be used. It's pretty simple: She wants to be adored physically (as a man wants her) ie narcissism and also at the same time to serve her man (submission).

Don't even need to get religious, or get angry Smile

Good luck finding a woman who will be okay with being your "possession." You understand we are no longer living in BC don't you? Most women work for a living, can take care of themselves, and only want a man for companionship. If a man ever tried to possess me they'd be out the door in two seconds.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 04:13 PM
(18-10-2017 04:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Cheers! Smile

He has no gf or wife. This is the same troll who keeps coming back.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 04:16 PM
(18-10-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:05 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Yes, I have different standards for men than woman.

I care if she slept around because it's easy for a woman to sleep around, not so easy for a man, and I want to possess a woman physically and not have to share her.

I know you like books and stuff: psychologists have often spoke about how women have a mixture of wanting to be adored and to be used. It's pretty simple: She wants to be adored physically (as a man wants her) ie narcissism and also at the same time to serve her man (submission).

Good luck finding a woman who will be okay with being your "possession." You understand we are no longer living in BC don't you? Most women work for a living, can take care of themselves, and only want a man for companionship. If a man ever tried to possess me they'd be out the door in two seconds.

Oh, now I finally get what they mean when they say that someone is possessed! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-10-2017, 04:18 PM
(18-10-2017 04:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Okay well hopefully the devil puts us on permanent press as I don't want wrinkles.

What's wrong with wrinkles? I am proud of my wrinkles. I earned every single one of them. Girl_nails

I was talking about my designer hell wardrobe. If I'm roasting for eternity, I want to look good doing it Wink Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 04:21 PM
(18-10-2017 04:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's my halloween costume now. Big Grin

I do like rutabagas. And turnips. Why don't more people like rutabagas and turnips?

And parsnips. Parsnips are really sweet if roasted.

And beets! Basically I can't think of a root vegetable I don't like. Wait. Is taro a root vegetable?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 04:24 PM
(18-10-2017 04:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Cheers! Smile

You're assuming she can fashion a shiv out of a bed spring and make her way out of the locked basement Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 04:32 PM by Eagle.)
(18-10-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:05 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Yes, I have different standards for men than woman.

Well, people also nowadays say they're OK killing children (abortion), but, you find that they never really get over it, in most cases, unless they have criminal issues, then they don't care.

What society tells us what we want to be is different from what we really want.

So the question is: Do you want to be a product of society or do you want to be what you want to be.

Some woman have lots of children, some have none. The first one is frowned upon by career women, atheists etc, then those same people who mock, find themselves older and lonely, without child and husband or wife.

Personally, I just want people to find what they want, before they are TOLD what they want (the told part comes from sleeping around in this case, that God doesn't exist, by society, the media etc, then, they realise, usually, later, they want a relationship, and an answer for their existence).

Otherwise, you might want people to deny their nature, which is where society nowadays is really at. So, what to do: find a metrosexual guy, or a real man. The latter doesn't even have to be atheist heresy!

When I look back, to a time before both of us existed, life was simpler, because it was better.

But, to answer your question, I won't ever speak about my personal relations on here! Some things are sacred, so, if you want to, you'll just have to guess Smile
18-10-2017, 04:32 PM
(18-10-2017 04:29 PM)Eagle Wrote:  But, to answer your question, I won't ever speak about my personal relations on here! Some things are sacred, so, if you want to, you'll just have to guess Smile x

My guess is .. You are pulling the head off it. (and feeling guilty)

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 2 users Like Thedemonbarber's post