What is your Bed Post Notch Number?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: What is your Bed Post Notch Number?
(18-10-2017 05:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 05:33 PM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Yeah, we should just talk about Finches in every thread he creates.

Have we done finches yet? I think we've already done finches. Toucans. We haven't done toucans.

[Image: iL329Ff.jpg]

Two can play that game Big Grin

Get your own bleeding hymn book
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thedemonbarber's post
18-10-2017, 05:47 PM
(18-10-2017 04:29 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Well, people also nowadays say they're OK killing children (abortion), but, you find that they never really get over it, in most cases, unless they have criminal issues, then they don't care.

Termination of a pregnancy is not considered infanticide in Australia, particularly if the mother's life is in danger, or the baby displays massive physiological deformities. It's legally permitted until the 24th week of gestation, or within the 2nd trimester, as the fetus is considered non-viable. And you're mistaken in describing fetuses as "children". It's simply an over-emotive term typically used by religionists.

And you need citations to support your viewpoint that woman seldom get over abortions. The clinical evidence would suggest otherwise.

An independent Australian research organisation, Children by Choice, says: "Relief is the most common feeling reported by women after their pregnancy termination... Rather than being overwhelming, the decision to end a pregnancy can also be experienced as empowering. You can choose to see that this decision is yours alone. Instead of this being an isolating experience, you can choose to see that it allows you a level of control over your life and your body that may not have previously existed for you".

In their lifetime, up to one in three Australian women will choose to have an abortion. And the site quotes one woman as saying: "Afterwards I felt so relieved it was over… I felt like I could get on with my life… I could focus on looking after my children… I stopped feeling ill and my energy came back very quickly".

(Apologies: my bad.) Offtopic

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
18-10-2017, 08:29 PM
20+ Consider

But, then, I've had plenty of time to notch. Drinking Beverage

I'm not one to judge others' counts, but I will say that whatever the count, I hope you've enjoyed it. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-10-2017, 08:39 PM
(18-10-2017 03:43 PM)Eagle Wrote:  I used to sleep around before I was saved, so none of us are perfect unfortunately.

Cheers! Smile

Call bullshit.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
18-10-2017, 08:49 PM
(18-10-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:05 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Yes, I have different standards for men than woman.

I care if she slept around because it's easy for a woman to sleep around, not so easy for a man, and I want to possess a woman physically and not have to share her.

If that upsets you, sorry, but really, most woman want a man to 'own' her.

I know you like books and stuff: psychologists have often spoke about how women have a mixture of wanting to be adored and to be used. It's pretty simple: She wants to be adored physically (as a man wants her) ie narcissism and also at the same time to serve her man (submission).

Don't even need to get religious, or get angry Smile

Good luck finding a woman who will be okay with being your "possession." You understand we are no longer living in BC don't you? Most women work for a living, can take care of themselves, and only want a man for companionship. If a man ever tried to possess me they'd be out the door in two seconds.

Well he might if he was on the dating site I'm on; it seems like there's a lot of "traditional gender roles" and "I will be a homeschooling housewife, this is non-negotiable" there. However, he'd reject them all because they were Catholic and not True Christians ™.

Need to think of a witty signature.
18-10-2017, 08:50 PM
(18-10-2017 08:39 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:43 PM)Eagle Wrote:  I used to sleep around before I was saved, so none of us are perfect unfortunately.

Cheers! Smile

Call bullshit.

By sleeping around he means he switched hands Wink Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 08:50 PM
(18-10-2017 08:49 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Good luck finding a woman who will be okay with being your "possession." You understand we are no longer living in BC don't you? Most women work for a living, can take care of themselves, and only want a man for companionship. If a man ever tried to possess me they'd be out the door in two seconds.

Well he might if he was on the dating site I'm on; it seems like there's a lot of "traditional gender roles" and "I will be a homeschooling housewife, this is non-negotiable" there. However, he'd reject them all because they were Catholic and not True Christians ™.

Ugh why are you on a site like that?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 08:54 PM
(18-10-2017 05:47 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:29 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Well, people also nowadays say they're OK killing children (abortion), but, you find that they never really get over it, in most cases, unless they have criminal issues, then they don't care.

Termination of a pregnancy is not considered infanticide in Australia, particularly if the mother's life is in danger, or the baby displays massive physiological deformities. It's legally permitted until the 24th week of gestation, or within the 2nd trimester, as the fetus is considered non-viable. And you're mistaken in describing fetuses as "children". It's simply an over-emotive term typically used by religionists.

And you need citations to support your viewpoint that woman seldom get over abortions. The clinical evidence would suggest otherwise.

An independent Australian research organisation, Children by Choice, says: "Relief is the most common feeling reported by women after their pregnancy termination... Rather than being overwhelming, the decision to end a pregnancy can also be experienced as empowering. You can choose to see that this decision is yours alone. Instead of this being an isolating experience, you can choose to see that it allows you a level of control over your life and your body that may not have previously existed for you".

In their lifetime, up to one in three Australian women will choose to have an abortion. And the site quotes one woman as saying: "Afterwards I felt so relieved it was over… I felt like I could get on with my life… I could focus on looking after my children… I stopped feeling ill and my energy came back very quickly".

(Apologies: my bad.) Offtopic

Only on TTA would there be a Bed Notch Thread with posts that include "citations needed." Laugh out load

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 08:56 PM
(18-10-2017 08:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh why are you on a site like that?

I know 5 different couples (none of whom seemed crazy at the time; one Women's Studies major is now a housewife who rants about "vaccines" and "government schools") who met their spouse there. And it was a one time lifetime membership and it had a student discount as a grad student. No one I've met there over the last 4 years has worked out as a partner (my fault as much as anyone's, if not more, just can't try to make it work with the female equivalent of LDH when it comes to Trump).

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
18-10-2017, 08:56 PM
(18-10-2017 08:49 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well he might if he was on the dating site I'm on; it seems like there's a lot of "traditional gender roles" and "I will be a homeschooling housewife, this is non-negotiable" there.

My wife is still a good Catholic (who still fits in her cute little plaid skirt High School uniform on naughty nights) after 35 years of living with a heathen. I don't think you're hanging out with the right Catholics. Don't you guys like get drunk all the time and sing Danny Boy? Those are the Catholics I know.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post