What is your Bed Post Notch Number?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: What is your Bed Post Notch Number?
I totally enjoyed my 29 it wasn't until I became religious that guilt had an impact and then not much as I realise I was only a social christian.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
18-10-2017, 12:44 PM
(18-10-2017 08:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  How many people have you slept with?

Per week or per month?

Thank you... my keyboard is now encrusted with a mouthful of my breakfast cornflakes!

Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
18-10-2017, 12:50 PM
(18-10-2017 12:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 11:26 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My bed post number: 2

I was Christian when starting both relationships. With my ex-girlfriend (my first), I was always worried she'd get pregnant, and we both knew we didn't really want to get married to each other. So, we'd have sex, I'd get intensely worried, and we wouldn't for about a week. I don't remember religious guilt playing any role in this, oddly enough.

With my second (whom I eventually married), the religion came into it more. She was always more liberal, so she wasn't worried about sinning by having premarital sex. The problem was my last year of college was when I was first exposed to non-Christian viewpoints to a serious degree, and I found myself pushing back quite a bit, asserting my Christianity. So, there were a few periods of intense guilt where I'd want to stop having sex with her. This tended to lead to us doing some rather extreme foreplay, where we would each try to see how close we could get to see if the other would "initiate". It was so fucking weird, and she was rather sick of me putting us both through it.

Fucking sex guilt, man. Jesus ruins everything.

I'm not sure how much religion impacted my overall number. I'd always planned on getting married, so, the fact that I settled into a long-term relationship in my late teens was kind of expected. If I found myself divorced, I'd be open for some more experimentation and be fine with one-night-stands, but I'm not sure how it'd actually play out.

Oh I would beg God for forgiveness after I had sex, so I totally get the Jesus thing being a buzzkill.

[Image: 2a5af1bcb30bca6cee1fa5b7637ac5f5.jpg]

3 for me. Ladies just don't find me appealing.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
18-10-2017, 12:53 PM
(18-10-2017 12:50 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 12:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh I would beg God for forgiveness after I had sex, so I totally get the Jesus thing being a buzzkill.

[Image: 2a5af1bcb30bca6cee1fa5b7637ac5f5.jpg]

3 for me. Ladies just don't find me appealing.

[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 12:53 PM
5. Can't use religion as an excuse. I just sucked at getting girls.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
18-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Also I'm not sure why that was so big Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 01:02 PM
As a lifelong atheist, religious moralising—or a lack thereof—has never entered into my sexual life. I have to say that none of my casual sexual encounters ever involved asking the lady what religion she was or wasn't LOL. For one, I didn't care, and secondly the act was uniformly driven by blatant lust on both our parts (excuse the pun).

I have to say I've never tallied the number of partners I've hit the sack with before, but in hindsight, I'd be guessing at around 20 to a max of maybe 25. Bear in mind though—that encompasses probably 40+ years of my life.

As a much(!) younger bloke, I was always intrigued with the number of (apparently happily) married women that were more than willing to have a bit of nooky on the side. Possibly the fact that they knew I was married at the time made our tenuous sexual relationship "safe" in some self-justifying way for them? Dunno.

[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
18-10-2017, 01:03 PM
(18-10-2017 11:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  And although I'm completely unsatisfied with my sex life, it isn't because of the overall count. I'd be perfectly happy with one person if sex were actually happening.

You have the body of Jason Statham, how is she not climbing you like a tree? Tongue But on a serious note, I do think attractivenss in a rship has little to do with actual sex. I find some of my friends very attractive and some of them say their sex life is meh. I think sometimes people tend to get comfortable in a rship and just stop having sex as often. This has happened in my rship on occasion as well. It sucks.

18-10-2017, 01:04 PM
(18-10-2017 12:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Also I'm not sure why that was so big Laugh out load

Oh, c'mon Ms Bee..... yes you do. You naughty girl. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
18-10-2017, 01:07 PM
(18-10-2017 01:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 12:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Also I'm not sure why that was so big Laugh out load

Oh, c'mon Ms Bee..... yes you do. You naughty girl. Tongue

You should've typed "That's what she said." Tongue