What is your Bed Post Notch Number?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: What is your Bed Post Notch Number?
(18-10-2017 04:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  Why, are you scared she'll compare you to others instead of teaching you something fun?

He has very tiny hands.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 04:03 PM
(18-10-2017 04:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, you don't understand, I'm not talking about after you die, you're gonna get there a lot sooner than that. Hell, you're knocking on the door now. We make our own Heaven and our own Hell. You have chosen the Hell of arrogance and ignorance. A particularly hellish combination.

In the atheist version of hell, Girly dances around in his fundoshi and throws rutabagas at you. Wink

That's my halloween costume now. Big Grin

I do like rutabagas. And turnips. Why don't more people like rutabagas and turnips?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 04:04 PM
(18-10-2017 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  In the atheist version of hell, Girly dances around in his fundoshi and throws rutabagas at you. Wink

Drooling Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 04:05 PM
(18-10-2017 04:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  Why, are you scared she'll compare you to others instead of teaching you something fun?

He has very tiny hands.

Why, then he really needs an experienced woman to show him what to do.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-10-2017, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 04:09 PM by Eagle.)
(18-10-2017 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:43 PM)Eagle Wrote:  You're a fallen woman, is my first reaction!

But, I do wonder. I wonder how you could make the final man you meet feel special? When you've given yourself to others? (serious question). I suppose you have to convince him I guess.

I know this isn't 'modern', but speaking to you as a man, I want no one to have ever had my woman! I'm very possessive in that regards, and, I question her sincerity otherwise. It's not PC but I expect a lot from a woman when it comes to chastity.

Thank you (I think) for sharing. Well, I didn't really want to know haha, but I read it, so, I dunno, I hope you settle down eventually.

I used to sleep around before I was saved, so none of us are perfect unfortunately.

Cheers! Smile

So you slept around, but expect your woman to have remained chaste? Yeah, good luck with that Drinking Beverage

What if she slept around, then like you, found Jesus?

I don't really care if xtians think women who have sex before marriage are fallen. They can think what they like. They believe God has storehouses of snow in the heavens. Do you really think it concerns me what they think about me and what I do with my own vagina?

Also, for your information, I don't sleep around, and even if I did--so what? I am an atheist and *shocker* only have sex in long-term monogamous relationships. I know shocking that an atheist is capable of that without Jesus. Dodgy

You don't find it odd that a magical being who could spend his time curing cancer, instead cares so much about what you do with your wiener?
Yes, I have different standards for men than woman.

I care if she slept around because it's easy for a woman to sleep around, not so easy for a man, and I want to possess a woman physically and not have to share her.

If that upsets you, sorry, but really, most woman want a man to 'own' her.

I know you like books and stuff: psychologists have often spoke about how women have a mixture of wanting to be adored and to be used. It's pretty simple: She wants to be adored physically (as a man wants her) ie narcissism and also at the same time to serve her man (submission).

Don't even need to get religious, or get angry Smile
18-10-2017, 04:06 PM
(18-10-2017 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 04:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  In the atheist version of hell, Girly dances around in his fundoshi and throws rutabagas at you. Wink

I do like rutabagas. And turnips. Why don't more people like rutabagas and turnips?

And parsnips. Parsnips are really sweet if roasted.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-10-2017, 04:08 PM
(18-10-2017 04:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, you don't understand, I'm not talking about after you die, you're gonna get there a lot sooner than that. Hell, you're knocking on the door now. We make our own Heaven and our own Hell. You have chosen the Hell of arrogance and ignorance. A particularly hellish combination.

In the atheist version of hell, Girly dances around in his fundoshi and throws rutabagas at you. Wink

In Hell, there's only sides with no base and only burning and screaming.

As to why there's no sides: It's like a washing machine spinning: Always sides, but no bottom.

All the best with your fantasy idea of Hell. or, don't go!
18-10-2017, 04:08 PM
(18-10-2017 04:05 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Yes, I have different standards for men than woman.

I care if she slept around because it's easy for a woman to sleep around, not so easy for a man, and I want to possess a woman physically and not have to share her.

If that upsets you, sorry, but really, most woman want a man to 'own' her.

I know you like books and stuff: psychologists have often spoke about how woman have a mixture of wanting to be adored and to be used. It's pretty simple: She wants to be adored physically (as a man wants her) ie narcissism and also at the same time to serve her man (submission).

Don't even need to get religious, or get angry Smile

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin The way I recall it, even Jesus liked a whore. And she was an actual whore, according to your book. Not a woman who marries and stays monogamous in marriage.

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-10-2017, 04:09 PM
(18-10-2017 04:08 PM)Eagle Wrote:  

As to why there's no sides: It's like a washing machine spinning: Always sides, but no bottom.

You're already there. You have the psychological makeup and character of a troglodyte. A troglodyte in Hell.

#sigh
18-10-2017, 04:10 PM
(18-10-2017 04:08 PM)Eagle Wrote:  

Okay well hopefully the devil puts us on permanent press as I don't want wrinkles.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post