What is your favourite film of all time?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2011, 08:51 AM
RE: What is your favourite film of all time?
No, no, Paul is not an atheist, he is an alien who has seen the galaxy and who knows more than we can imagine. He can not even be called an atheist, he is so much more than that, is is the very proof of atheism.

Smile

For my best movie ever I would probably call out the Fight Club. Depended on my state of mind it can be argued with Apocalypse Now, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or Orgazmo. If you haven't seen Orgazmo, I feel sorry for you, so try to change that.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2011, 02:35 AM

After watching them both 3 times... I truly cannot decide between The Godfather Part I and Shawshank Redemption. Both are great films.

Shawshank had to be one of the most underrated films ever at its time of release. It barely recouped its budget in ticket sales - and yet today it is a required listing in any "top 10 movies" article by a critic, journalist or entertainment reviewer.
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Can't believe I've not been on this thread yet!

Favourite film? Easy!

KICK-ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
(12-08-2011 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can't believe I've not been on this thread yet!

Favourite film? Easy!

KICK-ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before i saw that film i didn't know what id think of it. But now i know that it is awesome. Its a close 2nd after the dark knight as one of my favorite superhero films.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-08-2011, 07:08 PM
(12-08-2011 06:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Before i saw that film i didn't know what id think of it. But now i know that it is awesome. Its a close 2nd after the dark knight as one of my favorite superhero films.

It's one of those films that looks dead cheesy and kinda crap from the trailer but turns out to be amazing. To be honest I think the trailers totally misrepresented it. They portrayed it as a light hearted comedy when it really wasn't.

Have you seen Scott Pilgrim? That's another really good superhero film.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
12-08-2011, 07:29 PM
(12-08-2011 07:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 06:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Before i saw that film i didn't know what id think of it. But now i know that it is awesome. Its a close 2nd after the dark knight as one of my favorite superhero films.

It's one of those films that looks dead cheesy and kinda crap from the trailer but turns out to be amazing. To be honest I think the trailers totally misrepresented it. They portrayed it as a light hearted comedy when it really wasn't.

It was messed up in awesome kind of way. Its a superhero film were the main character has nothing super about him, it makes a change from the superpowered near invincible super hero movies that are being pumped out constantly.

Yeah i have but only a few weeks ago. Its a strange film. I did enjoy it though . I like how it was done in the style of an oldschool video game but still felt like a comic. It makes it stand out.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-08-2011, 07:33 PM
(12-08-2011 07:29 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It was messed up in awesome kind of way. Its a superhero film were the main character has nothing super about him, it makes a change from the superpowered near invincible super hero movies that are being pumped out constantly.

Yeah i have but only a few weeks ago. Its a strange film. I did enjoy it though . I like how it was done in the style of an oldschool video game but still felt like a comic. It makes it stand out.

Scott Pilgrim is one of those films that I wish to god that I'd been high when I first saw it. It was tripping me out and I haven't had weed in years so I could imagine it would have been even more of a mind-fuck if I'd been baked.

Best
Worst
12-08-2011, 09:15 PM
(12-08-2011 07:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Love SCOTT PILGRIM!!!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
13-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Thou shall STOP SPAMMING! I am the LORD!

You should watch Super if you liked Kick-Ass, similar stuff, only even more violent.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-08-2011, 01:10 PM
His superhero weapon is a pipe wrench...

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user