What is your favourite video game soundtrack?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2014, 04:41 AM
What is your favourite video game soundtrack?
The God of War series has the best music in any medium, IMHO... Followed very closely by Skyrim.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: What is your favourite video game soundtrack?
Pokemon Sapphire and Leafgreen equally, Castlevania, and Supermetroid.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
19-06-2014, 12:10 PM
(19-06-2014 02:23 AM)Question Wrote:  Pokemon Sapphire and Leafgreen equally, Castlevania, and Supermetroid.

You also have to love silver's game music.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-06-2014, 09:45 PM
(19-06-2014 12:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 02:23 AM)Question Wrote:  Pokemon Sapphire and Leafgreen equally, Castlevania, and Supermetroid.

You also have to love silver's game music.

I never got to play it much as a kid, but SS and HG have wonderful score.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
20-06-2014, 04:02 AM
Skyrim, but I'm biased toward Skyrim.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
30-06-2014, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 08:29 AM by AdamKeil.)
I love Bioshock series and that whole universe. So when I hear across a few cover songs in Infinite I couldn't help but smile Smile but the music from dark souls feels me quiet and peaceful. I also like music from Shadow of the colossus.

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com
04-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Probably The Introduction to Quest For Glory 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBU_0PDBuoE

Oh and this one is one of my absolute favorites. A small segment in Quest for Glory 5. The melody is called Dance of Mystery and Intrigue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3eUJ27M...8B4528D7E0
27-08-2014, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 10:50 PM by PaulPablo.)

It's been scientifically proven that this is the best game intro of all time.

The good thing about wild arms is that EVERYONE knows about zelda, EVERYONE knows about final fantasy, but when I discovered wild arms and this intro I felt like it was something rare and special.

Although a lot of the music from metal gear solid sends shivers of nostalgia down my spine too.
[+] 1 user Likes PaulPablo's post
28-08-2014, 05:24 AM
Re: RE: What is your favourite video game soundtrack?
(27-08-2014 10:44 PM)PaulPablo Wrote:  

It's been scientifically proven that this is the best game intro of all time.

The good thing about wild arms is that EVERYONE knows about zelda, EVERYONE knows about final fantasy, but when I discovered wild arms and this intro I felt like it was something rare and special.

Although a lot of the music from metal gear solid sends shivers of nostalgia down my spine too.

Reading that first sentence, I thought it had to be Wild Arms or you'd get smacked.

Although, I love that, but if I wasn't on my phone I could link to a "scientifically" proven argument against it. By which I refer to a site that polled fav video game songs from a website called hardcoregaming101. The #1 song is the list is the intro video song to Chrono Cross. Not necessarily about the video but it's tight equals to that whistling western video.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-08-2014, 06:39 AM
I always loved the radio on the GTA games. Love the highwayman theme in Fallout 2.

But I think I have to go fo the Icewind Dale theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i381VcMpoMQ

And I'm sure I must be forgetting one or two excellent themes out there.