What is your invention dream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: What is your invention dream
(06-11-2013 01:28 PM)Skeptic Gamer Wrote:  To have an immortal, unaging, bionic body and a mind with unlimited growth potential.

You want to be the Borg? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
(06-11-2013 02:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 01:28 PM)Skeptic Gamer Wrote:  To have an immortal, unaging, bionic body and a mind with unlimited growth potential.

You want to be the Borg? Shocking

Personally I am intrigued with the possibilities of Nano tech. Imagine the medical applications. A simple shot to inject them into your body and they could repair any failing system, possibly even speeding up the repair and replacement of damaged or aging cells.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-11-2013, 03:02 PM
(06-11-2013 02:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 02:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  You want to be the Borg? Shocking

Personally I am intrigued with the possibilities of Nano tech. Imagine the medical applications. A simple shot to inject them into your body and they could repair any failing system, possibly even speeding up the repair and replacement of damaged or aging cells.

And extra help for the woody, too. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2013, 03:18 PM
The Borg already exists on Earth. He won like 5 Wimbledon championships...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
I did invent the std drink glass for those wishing to watch their alcohol intake.
Like a medicine glass it held 285 ml (10oz) and was marked for the std alcoholic drink of spirits, wines, beers, along with other drinks.
I should have wondered when the patents attourney gave me such a funny look.
Anyway he took my money, and laughed all the way to the bank.
Next stop was the Patents Office and a couple of hundred bucks for a search.
This determines the meeting of criteria, and as to whether the invention is new.
Sadly, some looney in the U.S. had a patent pending, so mine became defunct.
Bad result, stupid invention.No
08-11-2013, 09:32 PM
My invention idea?

Ok, on a poorly maintained or constructed road you can lose anywhere from 5-20% of your fuel efficiency vs a well maintained road. Now with millions of cars on the road imagine how much extra CO2 that is, how much wasted fuel and money. Is this ethical?

So I propose research into new methods of paving and constructing roads. A new material that won't break down as easily, this saving money and energy on maintenance. Not to mention the reduction of fuel consumption.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
12-11-2013, 01:19 PM
(06-11-2013 02:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 02:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  You want to be the Borg? Shocking

Not the Borg. Its very important that I retain my self-identity and consciousness. My overly creative view is of nanotech that can strengthen technologically, and reprogram and modify genetically, where the flesh and technology are perfectly merged to the point where I look no different--unless I want to--but that my lifeline is limitless, my strengths are constantly improving, and where the nano-tech can be protected by organic tissues in the event of something like an electromagnetic pulse.

Strength, speed, hearing, sight, metabolism, taste, memory retention, memory recollection, memory use and formation, learning, and energy use are all totally controlled by me through an integrated system of nanotechnology and bioengineering. To, essentially, create biotech version of the Wolverine from X-Men.

That's what I would invent, if only there was a way for me to do it.

This is the signature.

http://www.FromNothingGameStudios.com
12-11-2013, 01:21 PM
(08-11-2013 09:32 PM)natachan Wrote:  My invention idea?

Ok, on a poorly maintained or constructed road you can lose anywhere from 5-20% of your fuel efficiency vs a well maintained road. Now with millions of cars on the road imagine how much extra CO2 that is, how much wasted fuel and money. Is this ethical?

So I propose research into new methods of paving and constructing roads. A new material that won't break down as easily, this saving money and energy on maintenance. Not to mention the reduction of fuel consumption.

I'm curious why you choose this over, say, vehicles that do not pollute.

This is the signature.

http://www.FromNothingGameStudios.com
15-11-2013, 10:00 AM
(08-11-2013 09:32 PM)natachan Wrote:  My invention idea?

Please sell this to my local council who ripped up a perfectly fine road (mpg 56-59) minimal potholing or subsidence, and replaced it with an uneven, cracking, lumpy piece of crap that dropped my mpg to 45-50... (at 30-40) Son a bitches..

I am with the nanobots invention.. programmed with the genetic code of humans, floating about fixing anything that is not right, may even replace missing limbs over time.
Such as the stargate replicators, without the galaxy domination complex.

I btw, invented an invisibility cloak.. but put it down and cant find it again *sigh*
15-11-2013, 10:39 AM
I've been pondering all the untapped energy sources.
Could have piezoelectric foot paths, near infinite array of different tidal force capturing mechanisms,

wind turbines farms suspended by blimps at high altitude.
hand cracked masturbation capture devices, how much power could be captured by 100 million males doing their daily pump action.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".